Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh it's allright, were off on Only Fans later. He's going to get waving an asparagus about rather than his light saber, I'm just hunting through my drawers to find some black gaffa tape and me Mam's old cardi that's been shrunk in the wash so it'll fit where it touches and just about cover me nips up.

Well earn feckin 50p each and have to share a bag of cheese n onion between us!! πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘
I hate to put a damper on things.... but I think that might already be a "thing" :unsure:;)

Some silly old saddo and a grim little toad are doing that already :LOL:

I'm thinking aliens and light sabres..... mate you might be onto a big winner there you know :alien:πŸ”¦ (doesn't have a light sabre emoji lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 10

MrsEms

VIP Member
Evening you lovely buggers πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ nice to see our Ems popping in, are you allright lovey? 😘 Harri, that quilt is lovely, think it's my favourite one you've showed us so far 😘 xx

Hope work was ok Allan, or do I need to put your Stormy head in a bearhug & give you a soothing Facehug against my chesticles this evening? 🀣😘 Xx
Lovely to see you too😊πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ I'm fine, it's been very busy on this thread lately and I can't keep up with the lovely people and the different names! My memory is so poor I have to keep going back and forth to make a postπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ So I've had a few days off. I did go on the kp thread earlier...just for a piss take. No memory needed🀣

So, your chesticles...this is part of Allan's recovery? I'm sure he'll be swinging his light sabre around in no time with that therapy🀣🀣

• Heart
  • Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Hmmm pissed Off,that’s the second time β€˜Yel’ mod has posted a warning..why the fuck don’t they grasp.πŸ™If that thread we all started gets banned I will be real pissed off.
It's being discussed on the 'site support and questions' thread at the min Dolly ❀ so many folks fed up. I'm not engaging until the current contingent that think 'anyone with a tattoo is an unemployable chav' have shut up. 🀷🀷 Fuckem, hey!

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Happy Sunday folks...another cold day, that's me not moving from the sofa all day...well until its nap time 🀣
That's it Stormy, you get suitably bunked up for the afternoon 🀣❀😘
No one will attack me. I've got stinking Bishop strapped to my feet now. What a pong. Forget the rape alarm this is much more effective

I've just got the combine harvester on mine and given the proceeds to the local cattery for bedding x
My dog would love your feet in that case Mrs C, he'd give them a lovely wash for you 🀣😘 x

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Just spat my water out :ROFLMAO: has she had another boob job! They looked massive in the DM!
One was massive, the other was deflated. Methinks she needs wanky to squeeze her by the neck for an hour to redistribute the plastic back down into her left one to even them up again :)
Hello all BTW :)

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
ooooh wot a luvverly day it is today - and I've just seen a couple of baby bunnies out in the field which I thought was rather early in the season. It won't be long then until I start seeing them right outside the kitchen window too So CUTE!

Now I have to go get stuck into a heap of sewing repairs ie a broken zip in a fleece I'd only worn three times to which I am not putting another full length one in, just a 6 inch one at the neck to make it a pull-on jobbie instead. I've been paying a fortune on full length zips up till now then it occurred to just turn it into a pullover fleece instead - et voilΓ ! I am grateful my Gran taught me the art of fixing stuff when I was a girl because I've saved a fortune over the years what with stitiching the crotch back into school trousers at least once a week. Kids eh? :)

• Heart

Gullri

VIP Member
Hi all ❀
Lots of work this week so too tired to speak English but I am here lurking. Feeling ok and hope you are all wellπŸ˜€β˜•πŸ₯ž

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
The farrier's visit was interesting as usual; He was supposed to be with us at 2pm so we had the donkey in his hut waiting to get it over with, therefore you can imagine our delight when he finally got to us at 3pm after we'd been standing all that time with the frightened animal because we can't leave him alone shut in his shed. However donkey did exact his revenge for it when he chewed the farrier's ear then chucked him onto his backside a couple of times for the gross indignity of having his hooves trimmed;

I wonder if skanky behaves like this when she has her trotters done? :unsure:

Thankfully he's done now for a few months then we repeat the procedure again when summer finally arrives

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
I’m shy too and I only go cos I’ve a friend that goes too. If she doesn’t go for whatever reason I won’t either.
I have a good friend that has tried for years to drag me along to those things and bloody church! She knows and loves me well enough now to piss off...I'm not reading books or singing morning has broken on a Friday afternoon🀣
No offense to anyone with my comments. My friend loves my honesty. I am always there for her and she is me, through everything! We are very different but have one big thing in common... family values. Simple as. We are very strong in our beliefs that our children's education starts from home❀

• Heart
  • Haha

not on my watch

VIP Member
Well I don't imagine you're a 5'6'' shortarse somehow 🀣🀣🀣 I mean, how on earth would you fit in your outfit πŸ€” you'd be like the Star Wars version of Nora Batty 🀣 you'd need a light saber made for a 10 year old! 🀣❀😘
Six foot or so...just the right size for you ❀❀❀

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening folks πŸ€£πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ well now, it whiffs a bit of bloody Zoflora in here, what on earths going on? 🀣😷

Hope you're ok folks, don't you worry, NOTHING is off topic here so I shall be keeping everybody's end up as usual, them as don't like it know what to do 🀣🀣🀣🀣😘😘😘

Here's a little Thursday night toooon for you all, no work for me till Monday now πŸ‘πŸ‘

Seems like we're not allowed to have a laugh anymore...back to the price thread for me...peace out folks
Oh yes you damn well are allowed, you can get right back in here thank you very much (especially with that suit on) otherwise I'll set my pussy on you and it's a bit matted & moulting at the minute 🀣😻❀😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Hahaha, I'm just completely Chavalicious, me! 🀣🀣 You ok then? I was just about nodding off ❀❀❀
Me too. Pesky tatts and I've been to Turkey to have my worn out boilersuit removed. I went to a reputable butchers to have it done and claimed it was for work while getting out of paying my cornershop bill at the same time and I've had my court case date for dropping my fag butt on the pavement changed because the removal of my boilersuit caused PTSD. I've got my eye on a Dickies one now. Oh and I nearly forgot, burglars flooded my house while I was at work (holiday) and my crack addiction is for medicinal purposes

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Steady ..... this is a clean, wholesome, family website.
The insertion of suppositories with one's own finger for medical reasons using KY Jelly is acceptable, but can we leave it there please.
Sake! I was only going to grease him up with a bit of zinc & castor oil, not check his internal cavities for ruddy concealments!!! πŸ™„

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
One was massive, the other was deflated. Methinks she needs wanky to squeeze her by the neck for an hour to redistribute the plastic back down into her left one to even them up again :)
Hello all BTW :)
Never thought I’d see a boob job worse than Furlough Spices but she has managed to top it!

• Haha

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
i am pissed off with Skanky thread,they keep talking about Harvey,iJust said,the thread was created ages ago just skank and wanky involved,I said we didn’t talk about Harvey or kids,I said if you want to talk about the start a thread..I’m just waiting……..πŸ‘€I will get shit thrown at me I’m sure..πŸ₯΄

so peed off with the thread,it was never like that when all us guys were on there,I can see if it goes on it will be shut down😠Bastards..sorry so angry.

Oh! I’m waiting for the πŸ’©to hit me which it will,I’m not being nasty just telling the truth..I do not want to hear about Harvey and kids all the time,it’s skanky and wanky..Hope I’m not being horrid.🀭
I totally agree

• Heart