Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEms

VIP Member
Bless you Ems ❀😘 I'm glad you're ok, we all need a few days off sometimes. I've not posted over there for days (only once for Pom) there's just nowt worth saying about her at the minute.

Oh yes, just getting our wounded soldier back on form, I'm good like that ya know. Every little helps hey!! 🀣❀😘
Every little helps?

I'll whack over my 34 E's....duuuuuuuck🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Love Hedgehogs and Squirrels - when I was little my dad used to wake us up when we had a hedgehog in the garden!
I dont get many here as I have a mental serial killing cat. When my dog (staffy) was a pup I heard her barking outside - went out and there was a hedgehog surrounded by toys in a big circle - the dog was trying to get it to play with her!
The cat would have mutilated it!
Im having a really hard time of life at the moment, I lost my mom (traumatically) in 2019 after 2 years of her in intensive care, also lost my job and started premature menopause, now my dad is in a care home in a pretty bad way and fear he hasnt long left.
Hence why I get a bit upset at the way Skanky treats AFP - even though AFP is a knob - skanky should cherish her mom - she has been her biggest support in her life.
Sorry to whinge just struggling at the moment - life is cruel at times isnt it.
Anyway love to you all - keep up the sillies - I love it when the KP thread is hilarious - it can be so funny on there, but at the moment theres too much aggy.

• Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
Evening you lovely buggers πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ nice to see our Ems popping in, are you allright lovey? 😘 Harri, that quilt is lovely, think it's my favourite one you've showed us so far 😘 xx

Hope work was ok Allan, or do I need to put your Stormy head in a bearhug & give you a soothing Facehug against my chesticles this evening? 🀣😘 Xx
Chesticles please xxxx ❀❀❀

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gullri

VIP Member
Hi everyone, how are you?

grey day today but dry,

I cut my cats nails today and brushed him, I’m finding hair everywhere these days even in the fridge!

anyway this is my latest quilt you will need your sunglasses

take care
Beautiful 🀩 It will brighten up any room 😊

Hope you’ve all a a good day friends ❀ I went to the gym for my weight training. Try to go twice a week to keep strong. But usually I am pleased if I do it once a week. My gym is close and needs renovation but the clientele are nice. Old, young, no fancy gym clothes. 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart

VIP Member
Just started a new KP thread, started it early, I bet there will be some confused people!!

HEHEHEH!

• Haha

Squirrelina

VIP Member
Haha me too... when I was younger / teenager.. used to come and start eating the jar of piccalilli...
My mum used to go mad 😠... your insides will be rotten all that stupid pickles.. I didn't care...
I'm sure it helped with my hangover the morning after πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‡πŸ€‘
Also don’t eat raw cake mix or you will get worms πŸ˜‚ reminds me of this…
Bad mothers let their children lick the beaters.
Good mothers switch the food mixer off first.

• Haha

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Hello everyone.. the other thread is not even worth an input now...what happened πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Anyway I will back off but come in when everything feels more friendly 😌 ☺. I might get my Vippy one day in the next 5 years... πŸ€£πŸ˜‡πŸ˜˜

• Heart
  • Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
It tastes the same as Branston without the lumps, I love a nice cheese and brown sauce sandwich 😊

There's no hope for him Ems, honestly, were doing the double act here, norks everywhere & all he's fussed about is his ruddy pickle πŸ₯’ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™„πŸ€­
Morning all - jeez its taken me two hours to catch up Over There!

You know how protective the French are over their cuisine? Son's fiancΓ©e is French and all his mates are too so with him being The Brit their larder contains all sorts of English Stuff that is creeping into their diets.

* English mustard His mates love it on their Roast Beef instead of that weedy Dijon stuff.
* Worcestershire Sauce splashed all over a Croque Monsieur (cheese toastie).
* HP sauce on cheese butties and the bacon butties
*Branston pickle and my pickled onions that I make
* Trifle. I made two gigantic ones for a birthday party the other week that were scoffed largely by French teenagers who said they'd never had anything quite so yummy
Carrot cake was another one that I make occasionally so recipe was passed to son's fiancΓ©e who now makes it for her mates too

It seems we have corrupted French Cuisine so we'll be in deep doo-daa with the Culture Ministry :) LOL

Yes we're having pancakes tonight too but with sugar and lemon juice; I cannot stand chocolate spread and I detest honey so thats that in effect

Mine too! I love colour.

I am addicted to pickles. Anything vinegary. Just bought 10 jars of cockles in vinegar from Sainsburys. Pickled onions are my favourite. The hotter the better. Needless to say my poor tummy isn’t always a fan! 🌢 I hate biscuits and hardly eat chocolate. Am stil fat though. πŸ˜‚
Me too; I'm also a Veggie so why am I fat eh?? :)

Also don’t eat raw cake mix or you will get worms πŸ˜‚ reminds me of this…
Bad mothers let their children lick the beaters.
Good mothers switch the food mixer off first.
When my lot were little they were always hanging about waiting for the mixing bowl - now its the dogs doing it :)
Speaking of funny old adages, as a kid were were not allowed to drink coffee because my Gran said it stunts your growth! LOL
Oh and if you swallow gum it'll get all tied up around your bones

Last edited:
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Episode 2.

In comes Mrs Allan 'Where's my housekeeping then?' Us'Sorry love, we didn't do very well'. Mrs Allan 'Fucks sake, can't you two even get that right' and walks off muttering to feed the dog.

Me 'Well how's about that for gratitude, honestly, not my fault she blanched the asparagus for too long and it's gone all limp is it?'.

Allan 'Dont worry, next time I'll get her to starch it instead, and her drawers, she'll be so busy walking like she's got a nuns chuff she'll not complain so much next time'.

🀣❀❀😘

• Haha

MANDATORY

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Wow

I've thought a bit before posting this, but I know lots of you have dark humour (if easily offended look away now......)

My Dad had this same one, he had it with him when he passed away (yeah not the funny bit :giggle: ) but as we left that day, my Mum who had an odd sense of humour, pointed to it on the end of the bed and said "at least I don't have to look at that bleeping thing anymore, it's always been ghastly" πŸ˜‚

Yes this dressing gown is so bad, a person can overlook their loved one's passing and be well chuffed it's no longer around πŸ˜‚

I saw that pic and it made me smile, that even in a really difficult moment, she still had that spirit to say what she thought :giggle:

• Heart
  • Haha