Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Blimey, good for you Mrs C ❀xx I'd love to have been good at some sort of sport, but sadly not for me. Does fishing count? 🎣 🀣🀣 Xx
Fishing counts. Nobodies hobby or sports are a waste of time. I like fishing. It's very peaceful.. I was crap at school with sport but I went on to other things in adulthood. Everyone needs to do what gives them pleasure and minimising hurt to other people

• Heart
Reactions: 3

not on my watch

VIP Member
I was so hot one day last year I got the ice gel packs out my freezer, put them in their wrap thingies & stuck one in each side of the old brassiere, it was heaven! And got laughed at one day at work because I was sat with my feet in a bucket of cold water under my desk. The things you do hey! 🀣❀❀
Could do with that to keep the little guy cool ❀❀

Time for sleep now or I'll sleep all Saturday.
Sweet dreams or the other sort facey...I know what I'll be hoping for ❀❀❀

Last edited:
  • Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Anything low fat is shite lol

I bet you will lol ❀❀
Too right, I'd rather not eat it at all and go without 🀣 and you just KNOW it, you started it........🀣❀❀

Nowthen, just get your thinking cap on while I put my oven on. The night shift need to get a grip on activities around here. Agenda item number 3 is the bird shit all over the windows. Pest control aren't interested. H&S don't want to know. Either we get Dolly's Dave & his pussy crew in or I go out with a handful of bird seed shouting 'birdies, birdies, nothing from Purdeys' and then blow the buggers heads off COS I LIED? 🀣🀣❀❀❀

And suggestions are welcome for team building events, but suffice to say we've got the quilting covered 😏😏❀😘

Last edited:

Facehugger

VIP Member
I know lol...we know how to live lol. I could think of other things to do but better not say on here! 😍😍❀
No, you be quiet, we'll get showered in Zoflora again 🀣🀣❀😘 honestly, I can remember not even going out before 11pm of a weekend, then coming home at 4am, getting up & going to work for 9am too, god's sake, that would kill me these days 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Well,Facey I have said me bit On there!i don’t want our
Krusties thread fucked I’d do me fucking nut.😒
Bless you, our Krusty Queen Mum you are Dolly ❀😘 it'll be ok, if that happens we will start afresh, long as we all stick together somewhere xx

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Wee sausage rolls...❀❀❀
On it......pork cocktails on sticks do if I can't get my pastry right? You're in trouble tonight Storm, be warned, I'm keeping you up late ❀❀❀

Stopped watching EE years ago…but hate spoilers of any kind….I’ve got no chance in the big boobs arena but could probably beat everyone hands down on the belly(s) and chin(s) 😫🀣🀣

Oh….you lot need to party extra hard for me tonight….I’m going to be taking another of these weird and wonderful sleep tablets I found yesterday along with even more 🍷🍷 and hitting the spare room early again. I will catch up on your naughty shenanigans and pickle eating tomorrow morning! 🀣🀣😘😘

Krusties #9 beetroot gives you pink pee and poo….but we also love gherkins, pickled eggs and onions too
Bless you Connie. I hope you have some sleep, I do feel for you, being constantly tired is horrible. Well have to have a proper knees up just for you my lovely, you'll be with us in spirit I'm sure. Lots of love 😘😘❀ xx

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
House of storm is great...what's on the agenda tonight ❀❀❀
Good, good. Whatever you want poppet 🀣 Agenda item 2 on mine is I'm increasing our OF subs to £1. There's something on it about 'tipping"" I have no idea what that's all about, unless it's the 3.30 at Cheltenham, still jump season at the min 🀣🀣❀❀❀

• Heart

VIP Member
Beautiful Harri ❀🀣

Hmmm, maybe I didn't quite put my end in hard enough last night, how odd, it's fixed now!! New thread Captain?? πŸ‘ Xx
As you wish babes.

• Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
No, you be quiet, we'll get showered in Zoflora again 🀣🀣❀😘 honestly, I can remember not even going out before 11pm of a weekend, then coming home at 4am, getting up & going to work for 9am too, god's sake, that would kill me these days 🀣
I can have 2 pints and be fucked for days..older I get the longer the hangover lasts. Plus I hate pubs now the smell makes me ill lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Google 'snowballsunderwear' poppet 🀣🀣 I shall leave you with that thought and wander off to the land of nod, thanks for making me smile, bless you my friend, been a crappy old day today but it's better now πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
Google 'snowballsunderwear' poppet 🀣🀣 I shall leave you with that thought and wander off to the land of nod, thanks for making me smile, bless you my friend, been a crappy old day today but it's better now πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx
Always here to cheer you up...and you've left me with a few thoughts

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
I think a £1 sub is a bargain...tipping! Isn't that something to do with pushing cows over lol ❀❀❀
Pmsl, it supposedly is in the land of urban legends, in the real world I've watched too many Yorkshire Vet episodes, got to tie them up just to get the fuckers to stand still, never mind push em over 🀣🀣 my house is all good and quiet thank you ❀❀❀

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Sorry I’m missing the party am with you in spirit. Here’s a recent photo of moi. As you can see I’m a very beautiful woman! Enjoy your gherkins! Babs xx
Beautiful Harri ❀🀣

My Phone has done some weird things, I've had this issue too.
Hmmm, maybe I didn't quite put my end in hard enough last night, how odd, it's fixed now!! New thread Captain?? πŸ‘ Xx

• Haha
  • Heart