Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
I played rugby in my 30s it was a great laugh I had a WRU skills award for my effort and had woman of the match for scoring tries. Gosh those were the days x
Blimey, good for you Mrs C ❀xx I'd love to have been good at some sort of sport, but sadly not for me. Does fishing count? 🎣 🀣🀣 Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Facehugger

VIP Member
Mrs Emms I've been to the millennium stadium to watch Wales play a few times and it's been electric. I actually cried with pride singing the national anthem. I was bursting, lovely experience

Oh the ladybird. Remember it well. X
I have never been to a rugby match, I would love to go though 😘 xx

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Told folks i don't need anything...that just made it worse now its a full on panic to get me something lmao ❀❀❀
Well then you'll get a load of things you don't need too, daft intit. It's right funny this you know, we really are the night shift aren't we 🀣❀❀❀

• Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
Pmsl, it supposedly is in the land of urban legends, in the real world I've watched too many Yorkshire Vet episodes, got to tie them up just to get the fuckers to stand still, never mind push em over 🀣🀣 my house is all good and quiet thank you ❀❀❀
It's It's hard man that has to tie a cow up lol

Hope your behaving lol
❀❀❀

• Haha
On it......pork cocktails on sticks do if I can't get my pastry right? You're in trouble tonight Storm, be warned, I'm keeping you up late ❀❀❀

Bless you Connie. I hope you have some sleep, I do feel for you, being constantly tired is horrible. Well have to have a proper knees up just for you my lovely, you'll be with us in spirit I'm sure. Lots of love 😘😘❀ xx
I’ll look out on the news in the morning for any mass Krusties arrests πŸ€£πŸ€£β€¦..enjoy the partying 😘😘

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Hello πŸ˜Šβ€β€β€πŸ’–πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx
Thank you very much πŸ₯°πŸ’–β€β€πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx
Lol very true I don't like anything like that πŸ€­πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ ..and certainly if Katie is part of it, she's looks awful lol.
Yes that's right β€πŸ’–πŸ₯° Brixham again for four days β€πŸ’–πŸ₯° I be active when I'm back again and send you a few boat pics to you ❀πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx
It soon come round with your hoilday the months are flying past and I guess your very excited on going πŸ’•β€πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx
Big Pom hugs and lots of love to you from your friend Pom πŸ’–πŸ₯°β€πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

Ohhhhh be very careful, esp on scammers..they try anything to make money from people. That's a very bad threat but I bet they sent to quite a few people and be careful with emails you don't recognise..even opening them can cause a virus.
I get ones I put in my spam on my phone..about picking up a parcel and needing to pay..lol I egnore them everytime. Love Pom β€πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Bless you, I hope you have a brilliant time, you make sure you have a lovely cream tea and send us all a postcard lovely β›΅πŸ₯°πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸ‘½ xx

I'm fucked myself lol ❀❀❀
Oh lord, sounds like you've had a good night then!!! 🀭🀣🀣❀❀❀

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
I've been a welsh rugby match. Our national anthem certainly raises the roof. Although if you want a spine tingling song its delilah, the crowds all sing along.
They are trying to ban it now because the words are violent. No one sings it and thinks that...it was sung at my wedding on the dance floor with a full crowd🀣 my my my deliah...@okeep

• Haha

not on my watch

VIP Member
On it......pork cocktails on sticks do if I can't get my pastry right? You're in trouble tonight Storm, be warned, I'm keeping you up late ❀❀❀

Bless you Connie. I hope you have some sleep, I do feel for you, being constantly tired is horrible. Well have to have a proper knees up just for you my lovely, you'll be with us in spirit I'm sure. Lots of love 😘😘❀ xx
I'm up for that lol

One thing I love is hearing rugby fans singing the national anthems...and the Welsh know how to do it brilliantly

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
I know. She knew she'd always have this to come as he was a lot older, but none of us expected it quite yet, it's so sad, they adored each other, genuinely lovely people too. I don't run either Mrs C, I've got to do what I can to help folks me ❀😘 xx
[/QUOTE
You're a diamond. I'm like you I love to help people through things X
I hope he's got tartan slippers on to complete the look

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ thank god something might now happen about it, its getting so frustrating over there. I'm skimming the threads so quickly now as I'm bored of reading about unnecessary shit
The mods have said to stay on topic, as Dolly says, we will see ❀ it's natural to wander slightly at times, we know that, but dear me. Last night it's who has the biggest tits, EastEnders spoilers, Lorraine Kelly's fanny and who's on what from the doctors!! Here it doesn't matter, we can chat about what we want as long as no rules are broken. I've not seen any posts stating anyone's tits are bigger than mine yet, but I don't keep shouting about it on there 🀣🀣😘

• Haha
:unsure: Whoopie Goldberg was in a film, years back, called "Jumpin' Jack Flash" and one scene has a computer screen that keeps changing to a different station and showing an athlete doing stretches, then it goes back to it's original screen oddly..........

Catch up reading this thread, has moments just like that πŸ˜‚πŸ€­

Hope you are all well x

• Haha

not on my watch

VIP Member
Yep, too right. I'm just sat watching bloody MasterChef Australia of all things, just a noise in the corner really, other than that I'm bored now everyone's gone to bed, you'll have to entertain me I'm afraid 🀣🀣
I'm lying here watching gold rush and not really listening to it!....I'd entertain you anyway you wanted 😍

• Haha
  • Heart