Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEms

VIP Member
Thanks facehugger, ❤ Yes, depop was a headache at times 😊
Lovely to see you😘 bloody hell I forgot about the depop, wow you're amazing. I cant keep track of my three items on gumtree🤣

If that thread keeps going the same way they'll all end up over here and well be buggered so I'm thinking ahead😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening gang,hope we're all well...just had a nap and have woke up feeling absolutely fucking rough.
Note to self...never have a nap on the sofa lol
Good evening. Heard you yawning, scratching your whatsits and a few F words, I guessed you were awake 🤭🤣🤣🤣😎😘

Kidding, sort yourself out, it's party night xx

• Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
Evening my friends 👽🤗❤😘 hope everyone's well today. Nice & bright here today but it's been cold too. Some div left my skylight open on Friday so it's been letting all the heat out all weekend, been bloody frozen all day 🤣🤣 ah well, first world problems I guess. Xx
Hope you're hot now ❤❤❤

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Bonjour la belle Rita, ca va?

beautiful sunny day, get your washing on!

I shall be channeling Bubbles de vere today so you are all warned!

Champagne, champagne for everyone!

Have a good day folks

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
I was just thinking that too ❤❤

Also next week will be a year since I last had a smoke!!
Bless you ❤❤❤ I'll put some Lambert & Butler's arse end up in your cake and light them for you instead of candles, just so you can celebrate that too and blow them out instead 👍👍😘 ''note to self to nip out the back round behind the skips at his party to sneak a crafty one while he's not looking'' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
Ahahaha, whatever you do, always keep your socks on eh! 🤭🤣 I only have my socks on until I go to bed, then they're off, and I have to sleep with my feet out the quilt as well. When the dog was a pup his favourite game was pulling my bloody socks off and running out in the garden with them, the swine ❤❤
Just the socks 😃....now the minds racing lol
He sounds like a right laugh

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Never been into Doctor Who certainly not the modern version. Caught the end of a 1977 episode with Tom Baker, I could probably watch that. Loved the theme music and eccentric nature of the doctors character although it’s probably Tom playing himself.

Anyway after the programme I walked up to hub and said “I am a robot” (in a robotic voice). He wasn’t impressed.
Awwww Harri,many years ago sitting in my fave indian restaurant,in walked Tom baker and few friends,lovely evening such a lovely man,

Last edited:
  • Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
Evening all. I don't think she's had a boob job. I think they are just pushed up in her bikini top because she would have to wear a soft bra for a bit for them to settle and there's no sign of tapes. They would have been taped up like before on the beach.
Each to their own but how can someone finds titties that big sexy!...they look bloody ridiculous

I think you're right Mrs C. She still looks a ruddy right state whether she has or not 🤣🤣❤ xx

Hahaha, the management 🤣 an agenda hey, well now.................❤❤❤
You know it lol ❤❤❤

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Harri,Little Britain question,what was the name of the woman that pissed herself wherever she went,loved that character also wasn’t there another lady that threw up all the time?🤣🤣
Hi Dolly, I had to check. Apparently they’re Mrs Emery and Maggie Blackamoor, lol

• Haha