Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Just the socks πŸ˜ƒ....now the minds racing lol
He sounds like a right laugh
Nooo, I didn't mean I ONLY have socks on till I go to bed, lord above, Christ on a bike with Mary on the handlebars being pulled along by the wee donkey, I'd frighten the neighbours, window cleaner, bin men and the poor old postie all at once if they walked past my front window 🀭🀣❀❀

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Facehugger

VIP Member
At least if this happens again I can rub it in their faces, winning the appeal really completed a good day.
Bloody good for you!! I'm pleased you did that, other suckers would just have paid up to avoid any stress, nice one! 🀣

Facehugger

VIP Member
I hated the music in Dr Who. We've got a fire alarm in work that makes a deep whooping sound and it gives me goosebumps and makes me shake. I hate the colour cerise too. When I look at it makes my teeth hurt like I'm chewing cotton wool. I know that sounds strange
Oh god, the pitch of our fire alarm does the same to me, I don't know if it rattles my eardrums or something but I shake and start retching. It's totally bizarre, awful feeling! I have to stick my fingers in my ears and get out quick πŸ™„πŸ˜”

• Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
Gonna have a night of football...my team are playing in Europe tonight and it would be bad if I missed them play.
Speak to you all later tonight 🀞

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
I'm lying here watching gold rush and not really listening to it!....I'd entertain you anyway you wanted 😍
Oh dear, what a bloody pair, Saturday night & staring at the telly! 🀣 I'd say put a bit of Scooter V's Status Quo on & do the hop but your helmet would fall off, you'd bugger your shoulder again & I'd give meself black eyes so maybe not a good idea really 🀣🀣🀭❀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

not on my watch

VIP Member
Honestly, it'd be like laying on two great big hard basketballs, not attractive in the slightest (saying that as a girl, obviously, but even if I wasn't straight I don't think I'd be liking them at all 🀣).

Well I think I shall have to attend your committee meetings regularly then to discover exactly what is on your list Mr Stormtrooper Man. 😘😘❀
There is nothing you could do with them lol.
I think you can guess my list πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜

But to tell you I'd be telling the world!

• Haha
  • Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
Oh dear, what a bloody pair, Saturday night & staring at the telly! 🀣 I'd say put a bit of Scooter V's Status Quo on & do the hop but your helmet would fall off, you'd bugger your shoulder again & I'd give meself black eyes so maybe not a good idea really 🀣🀣🀭❀
I know lol...we know how to live lol. I could think of other things to do but better not say on here! 😍😍❀

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Sorted. That was odd, it's never done that before, had to reset while it was plugged in, says 88% now 🀣🀣

• Haha