Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

not on my watch

VIP Member
I've just googled granny dressing gown for a laugh, was going to post a daft picture, good grief, bloody gravity granny fancy dress outfits came up, I've never seen them before, I've just spat my drink out 🤣🤣❤❤
It's the fluffy socks that done it for me lol...whatever you do,you've gotta keep the toes hot

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

Facehugger

VIP Member
It's It's hard man that has to tie a cow up lol

Hope your behaving lol
❤❤❤
Me, behave? As if. But you'd get fed up if I was good 🤣🤣 here, I heard today that apparently management have said that any banging and screwing general maintenance has got to be done by the night shift so as to avoid disruption during the day, what do you think to that then? Talk about presumptuous!!!! 🤣🤣❤❤❤

not on my watch

VIP Member
Me, behave? As if. But you'd get fed up if I was good 🤣🤣 here, I heard today that apparently management have said that any banging and screwing general maintenance has got to be done by the night shift so as to avoid disruption during the day, what do you think to that then? Talk about presumptuous!!!! 🤣🤣❤❤❤
I totally agree with them lol...would be rude not to lol...and if you have a night shift who is UP for it..cant see a problem 😉❤❤

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
You've gotta take one now and again lol....I've often wondered whats in your little box ❤❤❤
General maintenance equipment 😏🤣 oh yes, and there's been reports of 'unsavoury' activities going on behind the skips too. Rogue fag ends and suspicions of someone having a leak, or something. I said it weren't me, I put all my ends in the appropriate receptacle, they're putting us a camera up 🤣🤣❤❤❤

• Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
General maintenance equipment 😏🤣 oh yes, and there's been reports of 'unsavoury' activities going on behind the skips too. Rogue fag ends and suspicions of someone having a leak, or something. I said it weren't me, I put all my ends in the appropriate receptacle, they're putting us a camera up 🤣🤣❤❤❤
Unsavoury you say!...sounds like bloody good fun to me lol...putting cameras up!!...I'd better comb my hair when I go around there now lol ❤❤❤

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Flash is so much better...good job young lady ❤❤❤
I'll take that 'young lady' compliment from you being as it's your birthday next week 🤣 see, I haven't forgot 😏 I'd say you can buy me some chocolate for sorting out your agenda but I don't really like it much, if God has been a woman and all that, bring some salt & vinegar crisps in your pack up tomorrow instead 👍👍❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1

not on my watch

VIP Member
Flash is so much better...good job young lady ❤❤❤
I also heard we might have to patrol behind the skips in
I'll take that 'young lady' compliment from you being as it's your birthday next week 🤣 see, I haven't forgot 😏 I'd say you can buy me some chocolate for sorting out your agenda but I don't really like it much, if God has been a woman and all that, bring some salt & vinegar crisps in your pack up tomorrow instead 👍👍❤❤❤
I still have one burning agenda though lol❤❤❤

Never finished my sentence lol...behind the skips in couples!

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Buggerit, I'll be back in a bit gang. My phone says 5% battery, I know I did not forget to charge it last night, not sure what's occurring. 😘 Xx

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member

Never finished my sentence lol...behind the skips in couples!
Two's up I can do, not an issue. I'll hold the torch though, just in case you get lost 👍 and I'm working on the rest of the agenda, burning you say? I've got some cream for that............ 🤣😘❤❤

• Heart