Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I've never tried them harri, I like most things pickled (including myself🥴) but I just don't fancy my boiled egg pickled🤣 They do still sell them in our local chip shops.
These are horrid disgusting little beasties! Sadly because OH likes them and we cannot buy them here I have to make them for him - YUK YUK YUK :sick: Revolting

• Haha
Reactions: 3

MANDATORY

VIP Member
I'm in the mood. I'm wearing Armani Code and chilling out with some 70s and 80s bluesy soul and jazz playing on my USB stick.

I hope 265's finished polishing his helmet and will be along soon with the pot noodles and pork scratchings.
There used to be music going on here.. I loved it.. someone called Timz was the usual DJ .. spinning the tracks 🤣🤣

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
It's being discussed on the 'site support and questions' thread at the min Dolly ❤ so many folks fed up. I'm not engaging until the current contingent that think 'anyone with a tattoo is an unemployable chav' have shut up. 🤷🤷 Fuckem, hey!
Well,Facey I have said me bit On there!i don’t want our
Krusties thread fucked I’d do me fucking nut.😢

• Heart
Aw, that's so nice you had her to adore you. We all need someone when we are little, I'm glad you had that time with her and still remember her love & care, bless you. 🥰😘😘❤ Xx
Thanks Huggy…..right I’m off to pop my 😴🤞 magic pill now……don’t forget….I’ll be checking up on all the partying and misbehaving in the morning…..but in the meantime…..ENJOY and HAVE FUN everyone 🥳🥳😘😘

• Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
Nooo, I didn't mean I ONLY have socks on till I go to bed, lord above, Christ on a bike with Mary on the handlebars being pulled along by the wee donkey, I'd frighten the neighbours, window cleaner, bin men and the poor old postie all at once if they walked past my front window 🤭🤣❤❤
And it's too bloody cold

• Haha