Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all
Lots of work this week so too tired to speak English but I am here lurking. Feeling ok and hope you are all well
Oh bless you. As long as you're ok and still with us in spirit, we are here if you need us

Reactions: 7
Someone has to be on guard
Oh yes, you wave your light saber at them, I'll polish my eggs while I monitor the cameras, make sure your radio is charged up nowthen, so what day do we need to get the balloons & vol au vents out? Do you want cake?

Reactions: 6
Oh yes, you wave your light saber at them, I'll polish my eggs while I monitor the cameras, make sure your radio is charged up nowthen, so what day do we need to get the balloons & vol au vents out? Do you want cake?
Light saber out and ready lol...Next week sometime lol....you have to guess what day
You make sure your batteries are fully charged...it'll be a long night

Light saber out and ready lol...Next week sometime lol....you have to guess what day
You make sure your batteries are fully charged...it'll be a long night
Ahaha, that means Friday or Saturday then if you're a very lucky Stormy I might put my nurses uniform on for you, but only if you're good all week.

a nice new shiny helmet
I could offer some birthday favours I suppose, you know the sort but I think it'd all go a bit Pete Tong wouldn't it.............

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
a nice new shiny helmet
Always good to keep it shiny lol

I'm always good lol...favours sound good

Reactions: 4
Always good to keep it shiny lol

I'm always good lol...favours sound good
Connie, get your Mr Sheen and your dusters out lovey

Here, I tell you what Stormy, you keep chatting away you might even get your VIP for your birthday yet

Reactions: 5
Sorry for your loss Lucid

I did wonder where you had disappeared to, good to see you back sweetie xx
Thank you
I do a lot of lurking nowadays, the thread moves quite fast and I can’t keep up sometimes.
I remember when a thread would last for days and days and will would hope she’d do something, so we would have a topic to comment on.

Connie, get your Mr Sheen and your dusters out lovey

Here, I tell you what Stormy, you keep chatting away you might even get your VIP for your birthday yet
I was just thinking that too

Also next week will be a year since I last had a smoke!!

I was just thinking that too

Also next week will be a year since I last had a smoke!!
Bless you I'll put some Lambert & Butler's arse end up in your cake and light them for you instead of candles, just so you can celebrate that too and blow them out instead ''note to self to nip out the back round behind the skips at his party to sneak a crafty one while he's not looking''

Evening all. Hope you're all well I've had a busy couple of days, I had a leak, damage to the ceiling...didn't know where it came from and neither does the plumber? So now it's going to be a builder...failing that I'll try a gynaecologist
Anyway I've been over to the skanky thread and it's the same old shite. Awful mess. I'm with dolly Problem is people are getting the hump and coming here. Now I have all the time in the world for our usuals. It did get too busy last week and I didn't join in. I wear my heart on my sleeve, I share alot. I wouldn't if it became too busy here
I actually was very close to starting a new thread just for our friendships here! Not say anything just hope you'd find my sexy jelly men
I am not into cliques, I just don't like most people

Hi all, I've popped on over from the skanky thread, I've been getting quite frustrated with it on there for a little while, lots of derailing which is tedious but the ignorance over H and his disabilities and the unnecessary chat about Princess and Junior has been ridiculous. I'm one of the ones moaned about on there earlier by sharing my annoyance on the ignorance as I have my own disabled son. I think I'm going to keep off there now, i can't keep rolling my eyes at some of the posters on there.

Oh dear Ems my lovely hope you manage to get that sorted soon, hassle you can do without right now xx don't you stay away either, just post round........I'm not going anywhere, having a laugh too much on here, I can't even be bothered with catching up over there at the minute. It's too tedious. As I said the other day, keep all the kids out of the public eye and it'd be much better for them.

If we do get thread snatched, we can decamp and have a bunk up elsewhere, it's not a problem xx

Honestly, there are some dickheads on that thread. I've had a very heated discussion myself about her kids and I ended up in tears. It's not for discussions about the children, none of this site should be discussing media children.
I'm sorry that you've been upset by the it. Remember, they are words...words by people that know nothing about the disabilities that us or your child may have, don't be sad. They cannot make judgement if they don't live it

Thank you, I used to lurk on the thread for a while then felt happy to post and join in but lately there's posters just spouting shit and one or 2 who post pointless comments which I'm sure is just to get there post count up and I find myself just scrolling and scrolling to go past the crap, it's not why I joined tattle.

Hello Bumbum it's not worth the frustration, honestly, none of us come here for that. Personally I come here for some light hearted relief & laughs after a days graft, not to feel frustrated or upset like you, Ems & others. Not worth it, honestly xx

Thank you, you are right, its meant to be light relief, totally not worth getting angry over.
Thank you for the warm welcome ladies x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.