Krusties #7 Roasted ferret and a glass of wine, pull up a chair it'll taste divine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway , we are a family on here , But the bleedin names , a mouthful , I always sort out names to make it easier , What can i call you ? Constance ,? No sorry girl , have to be Mandy 🤣

here you don't look like the girl from Dr No do ya ?
I wish I looked like any of the Bond girls but unfortunately not 😩…..call me TJ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everything she’s in I’m 🥰🥰 …. She’s just so lovely and I love her eye colour!

Having worked for a well known airline airline for 32 years before I left I’m a bit 💤 about most aircraft but there are certain ones (some long gone) that still give a thrill 😍
I know what you mean. My Dad was RAF & always worked on the Vulcans, I remember them in the sky all the time when I was a kid. It was the diamond anniversary of the Vulcans first test flight 2 years ago & you could have names put on the delta wing of the last one remaining, so I put Dad's on. Been to many air shows, the Lanc is a right sight to see ❤ it's not all about modern day top gun fighter jets xx

I know I haven't been on here for a while , made all sorts of excuses , But ill tell the truth ,a little while ago Face threatened to sing , So you can understand my fears 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I have thgis strange fascination with nicola walker , great actress , got character

Getting the very-last-word , The last words my mum said to my dad were, " love, ill see you in heaven ", since then me dads been kicking puppies and setting fire to orphanages
I must threaten to sing more often then!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
People have
I know what you mean. My Dad was RAF & always worked on the Vulcans, I remember them in the sky all the time when I was a kid. It was the diamond anniversary of the Vulcans first test flight 2 years ago & you could have names put on the delta wing of the last one remaining, so I put Dad's on. Been to many air shows, the Lanc is a right sight to see ❤ it's not all about modern day top gun fighter jets xx

I must threaten to sing more often then!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Ok touche , got me there you clever thing you . Im not sulking 😭 Much , im fine

People have

Ok touche , got me there you clever thing you . Im not sulking 😭 Much , im fine
saw a vulcan fly once , something special

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone watch The Brits? I’m only 26 and I feel ancient! Couldn’t pick that lot out of a lineup.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Err Mandy , you got all of the "im mandy fly me references , like all the Krusties really clever , if you want to be TJ , thats ok sweetheart . but TJ really ?
every time i say TJ you know the next word thats going to come into my head ? No youll always be our mandy , till you come up with something better than Tj 🤣

Did anyone watch The Brits? I’m only 26 and I feel ancient! Couldn’t pick that lot out of a lineup.
here Jakey , never really talked mate , who are your fav groups? give us your top 5

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
here Jakey , never really talked mate , who are your fav groups? give us your top 5
Hmm, let me think…

Girls Aloud
Sugababes
The Nolan’s (yes, I’m quite old fashioned :ROFLMAO:)
All Saints
Abba

I love most groups that are 20 years (or older). I can’t stand the rubbish that’s put out these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hmm, let me think…

Girls Aloud
Sugababes
The Nolan’s (yes, I’m quite old fashioned :ROFLMAO:)
All Saints
Abba

I love most groups that are 20 years (or older). I can’t stand the rubbish that’s put out these days.
Mate , I have the biggest music collection ever , music mad , Im strange , I love everything , ok some more than others , From Folk to heavy rock , suprised by the nolans tho ,
one of my favourite tracks is Never Ever , I mean Abba , well got the record for being in the charts the longest . youre talking about gods , Do you like TLC ? Thought they would be your sort of thing , top top group ,

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I do, they’re a brilliant group. So sad what happened to poor Lisa. I can’t believe it’ll be 20 years in April!

19th of June Facey ❤
Oh, I must just have forgotten you'd already turned 26 then, my old addled brain, lol! Nice to see you here my friend, I'm keeping up with Lozzasaurus now & again, I've not deserted you completely 😘 xx

• Heart
Oh, I must just have forgotten you'd already turned 26 then, my old addled brain, lol! Nice to see you here my friend, I'm keeping up with Lozzasaurus now & again, I've not deserted you completely 😘 xx
Now my gorgeous Face , light of my life , you know i am not one to complain , BUT, I have noticed a trend , How come Jakey gets all the love and cuddles , and everyone wants to take him home and mother him ? EVERYONE ? not saying im jealous , but a bit of equality please , i am a orphan .
virtual hug please 🤣

• Haha
No worries Facey, I don’t think I’ve mentioned it on here before ❤

Nothing much has changed with our Loz. Their relationship is on and off more than my kitchen light and she recently described herself as being 'soft and pretty looking'. She’s still the same old Lozza :ROFLMAO:❤

Now my gorgeous Face , light of my life , you know i am not one to complain , BUT, I have noticed a trend , How come Jakey gets all the love and cuddles , and everyone wants to take him home and mother him ? EVERYONE ? not saying im jealous , but a bit of equality please , i am a orphan .
virtual hug please 🤣
There you go ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m in gorgeous Southampton for a few days and I have literally just got back to the hotel to catch up on Old Priceys antics. No idea what I have been tagged for yet but thank you (I hope 🤣🤣🤣) xxx

Ahhhh. This is your chatty place 😉. Consider me initiated! 🤣🤣 I have just seen a list of the Brits winners and I only knew Adele 😳. Errmm the usual thread is a bit tense tonight. Seems much calmer over here xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
ooh do we need to leave out any little bone chews for @Pom Bear ? :giggle:
I used to love watching Celebrity Big Brother. Did you know the Australian CBB is on E4 at 9.00pm. Thomas Markle and Caitlyn Jenner are on there

We can't forget our lovely Pommy ❤

Do you think Pommy will share some with me 😋
Thank you all very much and well done my friend on the title and for the gravy bones💖❤💕👽🤭🥃🤗🥰😘 xx.

Ohh your welcome to share Love Pom ❤💖🥰🤗😘 xx..

Resizer_16443698480250.jpg

• Heart
Awwwww Facey,I love air shows,used to go to Mildenhall every year,loved it,my lovely mum in law loved them as well her friend used to date a Lanc pilot during the war,think she may have had a fling with him,every time we see the Lanc fly over she looked like she was in a different world bless her,when she died we had a wreath that was the Lanc is was lovely.

loved,loved the Vulcan as well,used to get belly rumbles when she flew over…where I was working we see massive flypast of Falklands aircrafts,Vulcan in the lead,amazing site.

Anyway Morning Krusties.☺

• Heart
Morning all,

Everything is going up in price including fabric. Did you see some of those poor women at the Brit awards last night? Hardly had enough material to cover their bits. Must have been awfully cold, bless.

In other news I have worn socks a couple of times recently as my feet have been very cold but hard to get my toe post sandals on wearing them.

Have a good day

I feel empowered
I feel like a natural woman
I feel like a new woman
I feel cold, back to bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Mate , I have the biggest music collection ever , music mad , Im strange , I love everything , ok some more than others , From Folk to heavy rock , suprised by the nolans tho ,
one of my favourite tracks is Never Ever , I mean Abba , well got the record for being in the charts the longest . youre talking about gods , Do you like TLC ? Thought they would be your sort of thing , top top group ,
Billie Eilish won another award 🥳🥳🥳

Such a talented young lady, this is what we need more of from this Generation Z.
We need young'uns with talents not influencers.

We play Billie every day when I'm home. We watch her gigs over and over again- she's great! My ring tone is 'Bad Guy' we always play her music in the car. OH said she's the best thing since Prince.

We play her music that much, that one of our Poker friends said he won't come over again if we keep having Billie Eilish playing 😆😆
When I asked Alexa to play New Wave and Post-Punk Chris was happy with that.

Two of our players are ex doormen and Chris likes to tell us about it all back in the day. The other one worked for Skanky for a couple of weeks and workedwith Robbie Williams.
He said Skanky is vile and has no respect for her fans.

Peeko, Placebo are brilliant. Have you heard The Chameleons?

Thank you all very much and well done my friend on the title and for the gravy bones💖❤💕👽🤭🥃🤗🥰😘 xx.

Ohh your welcome to share Love Pom ❤💖🥰🤗😘 xx..

View attachment 1049620
Aww, thank you Pommy ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
The bugger got me up at midnight,scratch side of bed,he then tried getting out of bathroom window,so had to let the bastard out again. No sign of him yet.😏

• Sad
Peeks sorry to be pedantic but I like to get things right. I wish to point out you got the lyrics wrong they should be

“stop the pigeon
Stop the pigeon
Stop the pigeon
Stop the pigeon
Stop the pigeon
Stop the pigeon
Stop the pigeon”

not stop that pigeon

by the way you’re still checking on that VPN for me aren’t you?

thanks Chuck

Err Mandy , you got all of the "im mandy fly me references , like all the Krusties really clever , if you want to be TJ , thats ok sweetheart . but TJ really ?
every time i say TJ you know the next word thats going to come into my head ? No youll always be our mandy , till you come up with something better than Tj 🤣

TJ coz they were my initials before I got married and loads of people still call me that 🤣. I can live with Mandy too……although I was never a trolley dolly 😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.