Krusties #7 Roasted ferret and a glass of wine, pull up a chair it'll taste divine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have anyone watched 'The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window'?

I was at my sister's and she had it on, it's really good. It's on Netflix
Thanks, I'll put that on my list. I'm currently halfway through series 1 of 'The Split' on iPlayer, it's watchable and funny in bits, I like Nicola Walker so it's all good 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You know that game, when you are little, the one where someone has to keep going and getting - the - very - last - word.........:unsure::cautious:

Well that's the KP thread at times:confused:

Even if it hurts or offends. Like just step away from the keyboard, go have a tinkle, pop the kettle on, chill.

Happy to be on other thread, that was doing my nut in over there.

**normal service will be resumed shortly, 3.2.1.... back to happy :giggle: **

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You know that game, when you are little, the one where someone has to keep going and getting - the - very - last - word.........:unsure::cautious:

Even if it hurts or offends. Like just step away from the keyboard, go have a tinkle, pop the kettle on, chill.

Yes but I’M right….not YOU !! 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣……when I read on there I feel myself morphing into Elsa 🎶🎶🎶 let it go, let it go 🎶🎶🎶 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lovely 🥰 ….this was from the 100 years celebration over where I volunteered at when I left work

I’m a heterosexual woman but completely in love with Nicola Walker 🥰
Oh, that's fab! We are lucky to be able to see the reds all the time, plus loads of other military craft ooop ear. I was so 😱😱 when she got killed off in 'Unforgotten' I did not bloody expect that ending at all! 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh, that's fab! We are lucky to be able to see the reds all the time, plus loads of other military craft ooop ear. I was so 😱😱 when she got killed off in 'Unforgotten' I did not bloody expect that ending at all! 😔
Oh don’t! I was 😱😭😱😭😱😭…..and they reckon they’re going to do a new series……as much as I love 🎶Sunny🎶 it won’t be the same without her 😩

• Heart
I know, it won't be the same at all. 😔😔
Everything she’s in I’m 🥰🥰 …. She’s just so lovely and I love her eye colour!

Having worked for a well known airline airline for 32 years before I left I’m a bit 💤 about most aircraft but there are certain ones (some long gone) that still give a thrill 😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Voices. Voices can make or break a programme. Often they go unnoticed but we do know when they’ve changed the narrator.

For instance the bloke who does the narration on Medical Detectives he’s perfect for the job, very calm, sincere. However Dave Lamb is fantastic on Come Dine With Me as he is so funny and takes the piss out of the contestants.

Then there are Royal commentators. I find Nicholas Witchell to be a pompous old git, sorry.

Sport, used to love Eddie Waring, warm and distinctive.

Ok I’m off to bed, I shall be dreaming of lots of voices. Nurse!

Good night and God bless and any ferrets in the building too

• Heart
Reactions: 12
For me, it's Murray Walker on Formula one, (bless him, drove me bonkers on occasion) or Dave Allen at the end where he says "may your god go with you" 🤗

Night lovely @Harrigan, sweet dreams x

• Heart
I know I haven't been on here for a while , made all sorts of excuses , But ill tell the truth ,a little while ago Face threatened to sing , So you can understand my fears 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Lovely 🥰 ….this was from the 100 years celebration over where I volunteered at when I left work

I’m a heterosexual woman but completely in love with Nicola Walker 🥰
I have thgis strange fascination with nicola walker , great actress , got character

Getting the very-last-word , The last words my mum said to my dad were, " love, ill see you in heaven ", since then me dads been kicking puppies and setting fire to orphanages

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I know I haven't been on here for a while , made all sorts of excuses , But ill tell the truth ,a little while ago Face threatened to sing , So you can understand my fears 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I have thgis strange fascination with nicola walker , great actress , got character

Getting the very-last-word , The last words my mum said to my dad were, " love, ill see you in heaven ", since then me dads been kicking puppies and setting fire to orphanages
A ’strange fascination’ is a wonderful way to describe how I feel

Voices. Voices can make or break a programme. Often they go unnoticed but we do know when they’ve changed the narrator.

For instance the bloke who does the narration on Medical Detectives he’s perfect for the job, very calm, sincere. However Dave Lamb is fantastic on Come Dine With Me as he is so funny and takes the piss out of the contestants.

Then there are Royal commentators. I find Nicholas Witchell to be a pompous old git, sorry.

Sport, used to love Eddie Waring, warm and distinctive.

Ok I’m off to bed, I shall be dreaming of lots of voices. Nurse!

Good night and God bless and any ferrets in the building too
Dave Lamb is so funny and deserves a much bigger audience!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
A ’strange fascination’ is a wonderful way to describe how I feel
Anyway , we are a family on here , But the bleedin names , a mouthful , I always sort out names to make it easier , What can i call you ? Constance ,? No sorry girl , have to be Mandy 🤣

Anyway , we are a family on here , But the bleedin names , a mouthful , I always sort out names to make it easier , What can i call you ? Constance ,? No sorry girl , have to be Mandy 🤣
here you don't look like the girl from Dr No do ya ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.