Krusties #5 Neil Diamond is singing…fly high Sweet Caroline xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dolly I do love pigeons and feel sorry for them. When I was at work I would happily share my sandwiches with them. They are very funny to look at but not the friend of the gardener. I just wish somebody did a box scheme for them to stop them eating your veg.🦅

Reactions: 5
Dolly I do love pigeons and feel sorry for them. When I was at work I would happily share my sandwiches with them. They are very funny to look at but not the friend of the gardener. I just wish somebody did a box scheme for them to stop them eating your veg.🦅
Yes,I feel sorry for them as well poor souls.🙁

Reactions: 5
Morning folks,took me a while to find you after the last thread was closed!....or did you guys mean not to tell me 🤔.
I've totally had enough of the Katie price thread, it's all hearsay and folks pretending they know what's going on...all shite if you ask me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning folks,took me a while to find you after the last thread was closed!....or did you guys mean not to tell me 🤔.
I've totally had enough of the Katie price thread, it's all hearsay and folks pretending they know what's going on...all shite if you ask me
I still read and catch up though🤣This thread is lovely say what you want and so friendly,no,piss boiling here.☺

• Heart
  • Haha
I find it kinda boring too. Guess it just can never have a pleasing end. How ever it goes it just won’t make me happy. Seeing Princess and Harvey and Junior and the smaller children. Kieron on only fans and it is all a bit sad.

Reactions: 10
Good afternoon my krustie family 😘 hope you are all well today , been out for my daily constitutional nice walk through the forest so peaceful.

I read the skanky thread but there really is not much on there apart from the fcuk wits posting singing in the car, the term singing is loosely used. Going to the gym and posting old pictures of her.

Still I hope okeep stays around nice little ditty on the skanky thread. Well I shall enjoy a cuppa then contemplate what else to do today. ❤😘

• Heart
I find it kinda boring too. Guess it just can never have a pleasing end. How ever it goes it just won’t make me happy. Seeing Princess and Harvey and Junior and the smaller children. Kieron on only fans and it is all a bit sad.
So sad

I still read and catch up though🤣This thread is lovely say what you want and so friendly,no,piss boiling here.☺
I so prefer this thread dolly

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So sad

I so prefer this thread dolly
Can you copy and paste some of your favourite tunes from YouTube Allan, press share then copy and paste here. It's nice knowing what music everyone is into and we need a party for @okeep

Can you copy and paste some of your favourite tunes from YouTube Allan, press share then copy and paste here. It's nice knowing what music everyone is into and we need a party for @okeep
You strike me as someone who likes AC/DC

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The drummer with Iron Maiden born and bred round where I live.Lots of peeps on a local Fb knew him very well and his family.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How did you know I liked them lol

My ultimate fav song ever
This also my fave, back in 2008/9 I wanted the 80’s long mullet but it wasn’t fashionable again then, so I’ve gone retro for birthday and had a short mullet cut so can grow it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Steve Harris.

Sorry got drummer wrong,Steve one of the founders Of the group.

That prat skanky has two documentries lined up for Ch 4 😡😡😡😡😡😡
She gets rewarded for bad behaviour, The Skank!!

Steve Harris.

Sorry got drummer wrong,Steve one of the founders Of the group.

That prat skanky has two documentries lined up for Ch 4 😡😡😡😡😡😡
Blue's on the Skanky's thread, Dolly x

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.