Krusties #5 Neil Diamond is singing…fly high Sweet Caroline xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So okeep you been reading our posts when you went awol , our little odes to you🤔but great to have you back amongst us 😘

Sadly I think liar liar has gained her heavenly wings 😢❤

Night MrsEms 😘
Of course I kept up Hamps , even got a text message saying Merry Christmas from the Krusties, My Fav bits are when you sometimes got people making it look like they hate skanky but like her,but soon get sussed and get an earful,
makes me rollmup 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry to hear a few folk have not had a great start to new year 😔 will be thinking of Jerseygirl 💕

I remember Liar Liar and Crumble several months ago as a newbie here. What happened to Ken (Crumble’s son) after he came on thread tell us as he disappeared? Sorry if it’s rehashing old stuff 😬

I only know Peeko’s name as mentioned missed every so often, and now miraculously arisen like a Phoenix! 🦅🔥

If I’m still around tomoz I will be VIP… but am here to honour the greats of the KP threads! 🥂

Ps my slate is finally cleaned after 3 months 😒 and no it was not because I did not show my kitty 🐈⬛ he is fast asleep😹

Glad this thread’s created for the lovely Krusties fam and we can go off-topic and just be ourselves. Night night! 😴

• Heart
Of course I kept up Hamps , even got a text message saying Merry Christmas from the Krusties, My Fav bits are when you sometimes got people making it look like they hate skanky but like her,but soon get sussed and get an earful,
makes me rollmup 😂
Oh you are awful 😂

I might be a bit dim but…. I have to go into the old thread to access this one help 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like ive missed the fun again! Oh well.

Yes we want to know what happened to Peeks, you went to a Tom Jones concert which is not unusual but then failed to return. I have visions of you going up and down a lift or stuck on a travellator.

Oh well. Isn’t life strange?

Back to bed for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Looks like ive missed the fun again! Oh well.

Yes we want to know what happened to Peeks, you went to a Tom Jones concert which is not unusual but then failed to return. I have visions of you going up and down a lift or stuck on a travellator.

Oh well. Isn’t life strange?

Back to bed for me.
Harry missed you too
♥

• Heart
Harry missed you too
♥
Aw bless you, you know we all missed you so much,

I want to know what fish is on your have a tar. Is it a trout or cod? These things matter to me! Oh and has said fish had Botox?

Back to bed again!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning folks,

Another cold day,

Hope this new Irish fella OKeep stays for a bit and doesn’t disappear all of a sudden. We have things to do, people to meet, quizzes to do, underpants to wash etc.

Please put your requests in in correct order. Thank you.

As I’m first, I would like to learn how to solve cryptic crosswords and failing that explain the theory of relativity.

Have a good day all

I plight thee my trough

• Haha
Thankyou 265 for starting the thread...oh you should've started the kp thread today...I was robbed and you would've done a better job🤣😘

Well done CC, this is a lovely tribute🥰 I hope Jersey is ok❤

Gullri your thread suggestion I just spotted was bloody genius, so clever and funny😂 we should use that next time😘
❤😊Thank you @MrsEms I felt like I should give it a try. 😁Like the lovley title we got much better ❤

I was at the Pricey thread all last night. Glad to see that Peeko is back🌹
and @Harrigan I have to look into Gloria Swanson, I know to little about her.I did see her when she was older in a classic from the 70s called “Airport”. I recognised her at once! Faces 😊

(have to learn how to spell lovely 🥰 )

Last edited:
  • Heart
❤😊Thank you @MrsEms I felt like I should give it a try. 😁Like the lovley title we got much better ❤

I was at the Pricey thread all last night. Glad to see that Peeko is back🌹
and @Harrigan I have to look into Gloria Swanson, I know to little about her.I did see her when she was older in a classic from the 70s called “Airport”. I recognised her at once! Faces 😊

(have to learn how to spell lovely 🥰 )
Morning Gullri

Yes please do she was very interesting lady, much married and early proponent of healthy eating and healthy living before it was fashionable. Some of the dresses she wore!

“We had faces then”.

• Heart
Morning Gullri

Yes please do she was very interesting lady, much married and early proponent of healthy eating and healthy living before it was fashionable. Some of the dresses she wore!

“We had faces then”.
Good morning Harri!
That was the quote 😊
Think as I ve grown older I ve started to appreciate more cool women. I always wanted to be cute when young. I loved Marilyn as a child and was sad I did not look like that. Now I want to be taken more serious 🧐
even be respected more. 😲
Will look into Gloria Swanson. 😊

• Heart
Pigeon alert! Sound the siren! I spotted about 3 this morning in my back garden. I love pigeons but they do love newly planted vegetables so mum not pleased. I also remember the pigeon broth I ate in Italy that tested my powers of gagdom. (Smelt awful and was nearly sick).

NB I know gagdom is a made up word but it flowed better.

• Haha
  • Wow
Pigeon alert! Sound the siren! I spotted about 3 this morning in my back garden. I love pigeons but they do love newly planted vegetables so mum not pleased. I also remember the pigeon broth I ate in Italy that tested my powers of gagdom. (Smelt awful and was nearly sick).

NB I know gagdom is a made up word but it flowed better.
🤢🤢🤢Horrible isn’t it?i know one Christmas at my friends,one of them used to be a chef for many years and was a fabulous cook,he cooked a Turkey but it was stuffed with lots of game and a pigron.🤢No way could I eat that,I just had a few top slices of Turkey.

i Get a couple of pigeons in my garden but don’t stay long cos of Dave and visiting cats.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.