Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning lovelies from a very blowy Jersey πŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺ. Ordered our tree yesterday for delivery on Friday- we always do ours on the 2nd Sunday of December. A whopper as always- 7-8 footer due to our very high ceilings and it will be adorned in sapphire blue and silver whilst enjoying a decent wine.
@MrsEms , your tree is stunning and I'm sure you'd make a stunning fairy πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ!!
@265 , agree it's definitely time to bin the VHS tapes! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: πŸ₯°
Back later to catch up with you all xx πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning all,

Late up today,

MrsEms your Christmas tree looks amazing! You have a beautiful house and obviously look after it very well.

Crikey O’Riley, Judge Judge wears huge diamond earrings for her show. Real diamonds not cubic zirconia unlike a certain KP.

Oh well, saying that, if there’s one thing I don’t do is covet what others have. When you have a house, clothing, food, money to pay bills etc, and of course your health, you have everything. If doing all this sewing for charity has taught me is that some people have very little and so I shouldn’t complainbut that’s doesn’t stop me, lol!

Anyway back to sewing felt Christmas ornaments. MrsEms I would send you a fabric star if I knew where lived, so sending one metaphorically.

Dolly, hope you’re ok and Dave is behaving himself,

Have a good day everybody and may God bless you

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning all..we had the shut the dog out of the bedroom last night,so we could get a decent sleep lol.
Lovely tree @MrsEms ...no tree for us this year as we're going away for Xmas woohoo

• Heart
Morning lovelies hope you are all well and keeping warm,
265 good news about your test results 😘 glad you enjoyed your fish and chips.

Jersey Girl make sure you don’t get blown across the channel πŸ˜‚

it’s rather windy and damp down here on the south coast so indoors I will be staying.

Christmas presents wrapped ready for the grandkids I suppose I should think about putting up some decorations.

Have a great Sunday all ❀

• Heart
Hope everything went well yesterday hun, I prayed for u during mass πŸ™ŒπŸΌ Obviously your a toughy so u will be good x
Everything is fine, back to work Monday, life back to normal, at least I can still work for now.

• Heart
I haven't been on here for a while but the thread title caught my eye while browsing. Well done to whoever thought of that πŸ˜….
I see the tit show is still going on and on and on.......

Wrong thread 😳😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow, Mrs Ema. That’s beautiful (and I don’t even do Christmas). I eat the Christmas food, though.🀣🀣
I'm the same when it comes to the "The Holidays", just allow me to feed my face. *burp*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Afternoon all πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope everyone's keeping warm and well today, happy peaceful Sunday afternoon 😘 xx

• Heart
Just started my motorcycles up, one failed to start, needed the jumper leads.... Bollocks.!!

Managed to get the Black Suzuki started but I will check it again later in the day.

Reactions: 9
Jersey Boy doing his fabulous Spaghetti Bolognaise today- it cannot be bettered anywhere in my opinion. Just lovely comforting food on a blowy day along with a lovely red wine 🍷🍷πŸ₯° πŸ€—. Hope you are all having a lovely Sunday?
Increased our work from home days again to 3 per week because of loads of cases of covid in the office; so, I'm home tomorrow which suits me fine as I loathe getting up and going to the office on a Monday! Other days do not bother me for some reason! Monday morning blues perhaps?? πŸ’™πŸ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jersey Boy doing his fabulous Spaghetti Bolognaise today- it cannot be bettered anywhere in my opinion. Just lovely comforting food on a blowy day along with a lovely red wine 🍷🍷πŸ₯° πŸ€—. Hope you are all having a lovely Sunday?
Increased our work from home days again to 3 per week because of loads of cases of covid in the office; so, I'm home tomorrow which suits me fine as I loathe getting up and going to the office on a Monday! Other days do not bother me for some reason! Monday morning blues perhaps?? πŸ’™πŸ’™
Jersey girl. I always have a grumpy Monday face. I'm okay by dinnertime though. The rest of the week is fine. There's something about a Monday

Reactions: 7
Aaaarrrgggh, I spoke too soon! My colleague's child is unwell so I have to go in to induct 2 new employees- no extra half hour in bed for me then :(
On another note though; the spaghetti bolognaise was a delight as expected - 10/10 again and enough to enjoy with a jacket potato tomorrow. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Evening everyone! First time on to chat today. I've had a really busy sunday, cooked a roast and my dad joined us so I wanted to make it extra special😊 all went well.

Wow, I'm so flattered by all of your lovely comments about my tree, honestly it's been really uplifting because I do put so much effort in to it. I'll still be walking past it and swapping baubles for the next couple of weeks if I think it looks unbalanced or bare anywhere in the treeπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

Mrscranky, it takes about 2 hours and a bottle of wine to finish the treeπŸ˜‚

Just finished the ironing and now I'm done in. I'm going to have a quiet day tomorrow...hopefully.

265, hope you enjoy being back in work tomorrow and have a great day. We'll miss you being around so much❀

Have a lovely evening all😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
265, hope you enjoy being back in work tomorrow and have a great day. We'll miss you being around so much❀
I think you can find a way to have me around a lot, oh hang on, a certain photo in a certain skirt might help. :LOL:

• Haha
I think you can find a way to have me around a lot, oh hang on, a certain photo in a certain skirt might help. :LOL:
Oooh, you're encouragable🀣

Oh you make me laugh, thankyou😘 x

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.