Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello!! Just catching up, hope all are okay! @265, great news that you have something now and I agree if it was serious you wouldn't be waiting until Friday 🥰
My week has been okay; I'm so busy with work and doing stupid hours, I'm just flopping out this weekend and in addition it's foul here weather wise- I ain't moving!
Night all, will get chatting again tomorrow 🥰🥰
Bless you, as long as you're ok. I think we've all been a bit the same, busy old time at the minute. Hope you get a good sleep, nanight lovely 😘😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning friends ☀❄Love reading this thread and having coffee in the morning. Hope you are all well and I can’t believe you guys had snow before me up up north ⛄ But it is quite cold here now. I am just really stressed out and can’t focus to write in your lovely language. It is so great to be able to understand English and talk to you 😊🌹Amazing really to be able to talk and write at all! Ok more coffee is needed 😄
@265 Glad you got the letter, sounds positive to me-if it was bad they would probably be in a hurry!

• Heart
Morning all

Crikey it’s definitely coldest day of the year so far. Me barnacles have frozen!

I’m so offended. Popped in to see mum. Her cat Bambi on the chair. I said “ kiss, kiss”. She just turned her head away. Mum asked said kiss and Bambi motioned to touch her forehead. Bambi, just you wait!

Cats names. Dad calls Bambi Brambo, cross between Rambo and Bambi. As a youngster she was very timid and delicate but now will not tolerate any rubbish and has a tough left paw. She’s still a fluffy ball of georgeousness though. Shame my knitting is very poor as I could make something with all the fluff she produces.

MrsEms, ooh a big Welsh rugby player! Lurverly! Did you get all hot and bothered? To be honest I don’t like big fellas, no sniggering, I meant muscly giants. I prefer a nice toned body like gymnast, swimmer, some lovely footballers. Flush. Did anyone say flush?

Dolly hope you are ok? How’s Dave?

Ok enjoy your Sunday

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning Harri,Dave is fine just been out not for long though😊awwwwww Bambi sounds lovely.soooo cold outside.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning folks 👽🤗❤😘 happy Sunday, hope you're all having some nice hot Sunday dinners today to warm your cockles up. 🥶🥶🥶 I'm staying under my quilt with the dog, there's no shifting him this morning so it MUST be cold 🤣

• Heart
Morning harri, oooh it's a cold one this morning...I could do with another glimpse of that rugby player. He was rather strapping, looked like he could throw me and the husband over his shoulders🤣 Toned is nice too...I don't sound too fussy do I? 😉

Anyway, hugger, it's a roast chicken dinner today with pigs in blankets😊
265...what's your Sunday lunch menu today?

Morning all, have a good Sunday😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning everyone. Just got my boiler suit off and run the bath. I'm having a minced beef and onion pie with cauliflower and brocolli cheese carrots peas and gravy and then for afters I have got a giant bar of dairy milk. I'm abit worried about the Newquay trip now because of this new strain

• Heart
Looks lovely Captain, compliments to the chef ❤

Morning everyone. Just got my boiler suit off and run the bath. I'm having a minced beef and onion pie with cauliflower and brocolli cheese carrots peas and gravy and then for afters I have got a giant bar of dairy milk. I'm abit worried about the Newquay trip now because of this new strain
That sounds good too. Don't worry yet, see what happens over the next couple of weeks. 😘

• Heart
I’ve lost a couple of beach balls. Last seen heading in the direction of Jessica Alves and Lizzie Cundy. For once I have no words.

• Haha
And now it's time to check out Sainsburys for the Turkey, you have to book online so that's
MY JOB for the day.

Well that was easy, Turkey ordered.

5. British free range bronze turkey crown 2-2.49kg
Serves 6 - 8 | 2 - 2.49 kg

£33, that's the bird sorted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.