Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwwwwww hello krustiewusties.

my lovely Dave is ok,vet see him (you aren’t allowed in) but he knows my boy,I told him about my worries etc,I mentioned that if he needed to do blood test etc best he stay in overnight as it’s too stressful for him and me to get him carrier next day,me walking to vet as well if I can’t get cab cos he is abit heavy,Padrwraig my lovely vet said fine,so that was being arranged..anyway vet came out and said Dave has peed in the consulting room😳🤣so cut story,his urine sample tested was fine no problems,hence he said didn’t need a blood test as urine test showed no kidney,Diabetis,liver problems..😊So relief all round..

Thanks to my lovely Krusties for asking about him,I have been in a bit of a state worrying and feeling sick with it..❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13

my lovely Dave is ok,vet see him (you aren’t allowed in) but he knows my boy,I told him about my worries etc,I mentioned that if he needed to do blood test etc best he stay in overnight as it’s too stressful for him and me to get him carrier next day,me walking to vet as well if I can’t get cab cos he is abit heavy,Padrwraig my lovely vet said fine,so that was being arranged..anyway vet came out and said Dave has peed in the consulting room😳🤣so cut story,his urine sample tested was fine no problems,hence he said didn’t need a blood test as urine test showed no kidney,Diabetis,liver problems..😊So relief all round..

Thanks to my lovely Krusties for asking about him,I have been in a bit of a state worrying and feeling sick with it..❤❤❤❤
Awww, Dolly. I'm so pleased he's ok. Hopefully that's your mind at rest now and no more fretting for you lovely ❤ he's just getting a bit older and liking his warm comfy bed more now it's cold, and not so much food if he's chilling asleep I bet. Give him a Facehug from me 👽🤗❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9

So happy dave is OK dolly xx

View attachment 885934
Pixie sends love to Dave and all the other pets
Beautiful

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Awww, Dolly. I'm so pleased he's ok. Hopefully that's your mind at rest now and no more fretting for you lovely ❤ he's just getting a bit older and liking his warm comfy bed more now it's cold, and not so much food if he's chilling asleep I bet. Give him a Facehug from me 👽🤗❤😘
Thankyou so much Facey…he is Kipping now obviously don’t want put as he peed in the consulting room.👀🤣hevwas so good though but hates the carrier.He knows what it means bless him.

View attachment 885934
Pixie sends love to Dave and all the other pets
Awwwwwww beautiful Pixie Thankyou.❤❤

So happy dave is OK dolly xx

Beautiful
Thsnkyou watchy.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thankyou so much Facey…he is Kipping now obviously don’t want put as he peed in the consulting room.👀🤣hevwas so good though but hates the carrier.He knows what it means bless him.

Awwwwwww beautiful Pixie Thankyou.❤❤

Thsnkyou watchy.❤
Well you can stop worrying now my lovely, you take it easy for a few days ❤ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well you can stop worrying now my lovely, you take it easy for a few days ❤ xx
Thankyou,but a big but,I have my close friend that has cancer of the throat and don’t lok good,that’s another thing I can’t get my head rounf,I’m 74 we go back to out twenties,so that’s another thing I have been thinking of.😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Dave must have been saying, "you ain't getting no needle in me - I'll piss instead!" 😸😸
Glad your little man is okay, Dolly ❤

My kids have decided I have 'christmas hair' 😆
Loving your hair, Pink 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I got my booster about 3 weeks ago and felt fine..felt like crap with the 1st covid jab tho
My first jab practically put me in a coma. Had it in the morning, spent the afternoon on the sofa drifting in and out, woke up at 7.20 the next morning still on the sofa, went straight to bed and woke up at 1.30 in the afternoon. I was told it was because I had previously had covid. Second jab no problems so I don't anticipate any with the booster

My kids have decided I have 'christmas hair' 😆
Beautiful colours

My first jab practically put me in a coma. Had it in the morning, spent the afternoon on the sofa drifting in and out, woke up at 7.20 the next morning still on the sofa, went straight to bed and woke up at 1.30 in the afternoon. I was told it was because I had previously had covid. Second jab no problems so I don't anticipate any with the booster
My 1st one was horrible..woke up with my arm killing me,joint aches and so tired all the time...spent a lot of time sleeping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.