Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah thank you Pom. Was thinking of doing a Lozza or Skanky and filtering myself into oblivion!! But no - all my own face, Teeeeefff and hair!! πŸ₯° πŸ₯° 🐾 :ROFLMAO:
You're welcome πŸ₯°πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜˜ xx
Loooool no need to do that you look perfect πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜˜ xx

Here I go this is me in Vienna a couple of years back in 2018..
I do like my fluffy pom poms hence one of the reasons I chose my name πŸ₯° xx
I'm not the the most confident on my looks and been on the bigger side but here you are πŸ₯° xx

Resizer_16375215866000.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I keep losing this thread, I put in on watch and then it "unwatches" itself and then I can't remember how to find it again!

Lovely pic Jersey Girl, get posting for that Vippy status you can do it, we're all behind you!

Sorry to hear about Dave @Dollylovesshoes sending big hugs and healing wishes ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I'm not the the most confident on my looks and been on the bigger side but here you are πŸ₯° xx

View attachment 880064
Looking so cool and you are very pretty! Love the hair 🀩

• Heart

View attachment 880064
Aah, there you are our treasured Pom!! Love that you have Lozza's arse in this photo !! You suit bright colours- gorgeous 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 880064
Ahhh, there's my lovely friend Pom πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ another beautiful lady, don't be worrying lovely 😘😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So nice to see you @Pom Bear
Thank you very much πŸ₯°πŸ’“
😘 xx I'm not the most confident on my looks but it's good to share with fellow Krusties in this nice little group πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜β€πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx

Aah, there you are our treasured Pom!! Love that you have Lozza's arse in this photo !! You suit bright colours- gorgeous 😍
The real Pom Bear lol
Looooooool it's big enough πŸ€­πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Thank you very much πŸ’–β€πŸ˜˜πŸ₯° xx.
You don't look 54..more 44 .
I'm 47 πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Has everyone put the faces up?
My Avi is cleaning with mario on a roast dinner (don't ask) not me. 😁

• Heart
Has everyone put the faces up?
My Avi is cleaning with mario on a roast dinner (don't ask) not me. 😁
I love your pic πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Wish I was bolder with my hair colour like you are! I'm having mine done next week- I'll go in with loads of ideas and exit with half an inch off and the usual highlights!! One day I will be brave- one day!! :D :D
I think any colour will suit you though your hair is a lovely colour πŸ’–β€πŸ˜˜ xx.
Ive been blonde, bright box red, browns, burgundy etc. This is my favourite. πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.