Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you very much πŸ₯°πŸ’“
😘 xx I'm not the most confident on my looks but it's good to share with fellow Krusties in this nice little group πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜β€πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx

The real Pom Bear lol
Looooooool it's big enough πŸ€­πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Thank you very much πŸ’–β€πŸ˜˜πŸ₯° xx.
You don't look 54..more 44 .
I'm 47 πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx
I meant next to you!! Not you having her arse!!!!!! Ha ha, just read my post again 😬😬😬 so glad that wasn't my becoming a Vippy post!!! 🐾🐾πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love your pic πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

I think any colour will suit you though your hair is a lovely colour πŸ’–β€πŸ˜˜ xx.
Ive been blonde, bright box red, browns, burgundy etc. This is my favourite. πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
I animated his boiled/roast dinner.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Sooooo, here we are!! My 1000th post after 11 months of hard slog! Want to say it's been a blast and what better way to get there than seeing my lovely friends !! What a lovely evening here tonight!! Love it!! In Skanky style I'd like to say... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.