Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit silly of Hubby not bothering with a visit to the Doctor, thankfully he was lucky this time but his attitude sucks, it could have
been serious. It's spooky that five years after my Brothers diagnosis I would be going through something similar, my quick
reaction to my issue wasn't entirely based on his issue.

I'm not having a pot noodle, we have frankfurters that need to be eaten so I'm having them instead, I will have a chicken
and mushroom pot noodle tomorrow.
You're absolutely right, my husband's attitude to these things is tit...I lost my mum to pancreatic cancer so he knows I'm particularly suspicious about lumps and the importance of seeing your doctor when you feel unwell.

That's why I admire you😊 I won't let him get away with it again and that's thanks to you!

Enjoy your lunchπŸ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well you've handled it all really well. It's quite a coincidence that your brother was diagnosed 5 years ago but at least it made you aware of what to look for and when to get things checked out.
My husband had a lump on the side of his head, it swelled up so much his eye closed. The stubborn git refused to go to the doctors. Luckily it did go down after a week but it could've not...why take the bloody risk!

So it's a pot noodle day today then...what's ya flavour?

All good today. I've got things I should be doing I just can't be arsed😁
I've showered, done my hair, makeup and I'm not going anywhere...
You get comfy on the sofa and chill today

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Awwww nice bit of fast food! Popeyes have opened their first thingy here! Their fried chicken apparently is to die for..πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ‘€Love Popeyes..mind you love KFC as well,it’s a one weakness of mine.,I’ve cooked it at home as well,oh god gorgeous,but bugger to prepare actually..I live abit of tit now and then.mind you haven’t had any tit for ages..πŸ‘€

@265.Awwww bless you,take care of yourself open a beer or whatever and just relax..I’m sure all will be ok sweety…You may need the beer for later on skankywanky thread.🀣

• Heart
Thank you Honey, I was in a state of panic for a time, only natural feelings of fear but they have passed. I'm quite relaxed about this situation and no matter what the result is I know I will be okay, mainly because I didn't ignore the lump.

Today Marks 14 days since discovering my Lump and in that time so much has happened and the NHS are really taking care of me like they have done in the past.

The Irony is that five years ago this Monday gone was the 5th anniversary of when my Brother was diagnosed with Cancer from a similar lump in a similar location.

I'm having a Pot Noodle for Lunch but I'm running out so my Brother has that on the shopping list.
I've been through exactly what you have, if you want to chat, compare notes, let me know. I found the waiting excruciating. 😘

• Heart
I’m pissed off! Loads of effin fruit flies in me kitchen,no food out,the bastards are all collecting to get to me,any advice? Driving me mad.πŸ™

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m pissed off! Loads of effin fruit flies in me kitchen,no food out,the bastards are all collecting to get to me,any advice? Driving me mad.πŸ™
I had this problem about a month ago and for the life of me couldn't work out why. I keep my fruit in the fridge and every thing is clean. The weather was quite damp and mild...
Anyway I used a small old cup and filled it with white cider vinegar and some fairy washing liquid and put it in the kitchen window (above our sink) 2 days and they were gone. The bastards were stuck in the cup. Works a treatπŸ‘

Do you have a plant there, with too much water maybe?
Noo,no plant,it all started awhile ago I had couple of apples,I realised they had gone.threw them out.Good grief.πŸ™

I had this problem about a month ago and for the life of me couldn't work out why. I keep my fruit in the fridge and every thing is clean. The weather was quite damp and mild...
Anyway I used a small old cup and filled it with white cider vinegar and some fairy washing liquid and put it in the kitchen window (above our sink) 2 days and they were gone. The bastards were stuck in the cup. Works a treatπŸ‘
Ems,I don’t have fruit anymore haven’t for ages but the bastards are going beserk in me kitchen.So would that work?

• Sad
Im back😁 Oh, my phone had just told me my washing machine has finished and to empty it. Bossy little fucker...wonder what would happen if I txt it back to 'do it your bleeping self'πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

Alexa doesn't like it when I get stroppy with her she actually turns off and won't answer me ...the bloody cheek of these smart things! I think they are taking over my houseπŸ˜³πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Im back😁 Oh, my phone had just told me my washing machine has finished and to empty it. Bossy little fucker...wonder what would happen if I txt it back to 'do it your bleeping self'πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

Alexa doesn't like it when I get stroppy with her she actually turns off and won't answer me ...the bloody cheek of these smart things! I think they are taking over my houseπŸ˜³πŸ˜‚
Check you with your technology lol....only way I know out washing is finished is when the wife say...empty the machine wanker lol

• Haha
Check you with your technology lol....only way I know out washing is finished is when the wife say...empty the machine wanker lol
Yeah, you blokes can empty it...you sure as duck can't load it😳🀣🀣

I have joked before about my new smart washing machine...it's sarcastic too, takes the piss out of my knickersπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Evening lovelies, night shift reporting in πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ glad we are all ok and surviving today, I've just got home. @265 glad you managed to get some sleep πŸ€— whatever the results, come what may, you know I'll kick your arse to keep your head straight my friend 🀣😘 I best go catch up with Skanky & Wanky, back in a bit guys. Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
I can load a lot of things lol....you are hilarious @MrsEms
Hahaha! A lot of blokes can empty most things an'all. I always say you'll never have any money in your purse while you've got anything with either wheels or testicles to look after 🀣🀣 present company excepted, obviously 🀣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.