Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all

thanks Jake for starting new thread

Baking, ironing, feeding, speaking, phoning, emailing. How many ing words have you done today? I remember those children’s programmes which taught you spelling and how to change words. Still watching them up until a few years ago. Only joking.

was watching Columbo yesterday. The 70s was an era of bad taste in fashion. Horrendous jackets on men, frilly shirts, dresses from polyester etc. The worse I noticed the number of low side partings. Crikey some were that low they needed a zip! A low side parting coupled with a bald spot and curly hair raises cause for concern!

Oh well, at least I’m not bald yet!

Take care and have a good day, say, may, pay, ray, lay, gay, fey, assay, relay, purvey, tray, shea, I’m away!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning all, home for the week, waiting for that bastard phone to ring!!

On the subject of phones, today my landline went digital and I plugged
the base unit of my twin set phones into the Smart-Hub2 which was sent
to me when the broadband was upgraded to fibre a while back. Now the
base unit is in my room and the dialling tone is a little different and my
Mother has made a phone call to book her Covid Booster. So yes it all
works.

Booking a booster was a pain in the arse especially for my Mother because
she hasn't got an email address or a farking mobile phone. She has managed
with help from me to get a booster from the same place she had the previous
jabs from.

Funny thing happened to my Mother last week, she had her six month special
jab and the nurse offered her a flu jab so she had one!! At our surgery flu jabs
are limited but as my Mother has this special jab she was allowed to be offered
a flu jab. The surgery don't give them to just anyone because of the limited
supply.

Reactions: 6

works.

jabs from.

jab and the nurse offered her a flu jab so she had one!! At our surgery flu jabs
supply.
Our Pharmacy are doing them so are a lot of them,just walk in.

Reactions: 5

works.

jabs from.

supply.
My friends mum had her flu jab last week, 5 days after her Covid booster. I bloody told her off for having them so close together. Pleased your Mum's got sorted ❤

Hope everyone's ok today 👽🤗❤😘 @Penguin86 wins the Krusty Drunken Legend award for today, she's Erica Roe in real life 🤣😘

• Haha
My friends mum had her flu jab last week, 5 days after her Covid booster. I bloody told her off for having them so close together. Pleased your Mum's got sorted ❤
Mother is getting her booster on the 28th November, all booked, now I should thinking about my booster but until I get
the results of "the lump" I'm holding back. I'm due for a booster around 18 December but I can wait a week or three.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mother is getting her booster on the 28th November, all booked, now I should thinking about my booster but until I get
the results of "the lump" I'm holding back. I'm due for a booster around 18 December but I can wait a week or three.
Yes, we went on the same dates didn't we so mine will be due then too. I'm not fussed, it'll not matter if it's not done spot on time like you say 🤗

Reactions: 4
Yes, we went on the same dates didn't we so mine will be due then too. I'm not fussed, it'll not matter if it's not done spot on time like you say 🤗
I'm just wondering if I will be informed by the NHS and if I do how hard will it be for me to book a jab at the same place I've been too before.
After the problems Mother had to book her, I shudder to think! Why is it such a bugger to obtain a booster? the first 2 were piss easy!

• Heart
I'm just wondering if I will be informed by the NHS and if I do how hard will it be for me to book a jab at the same place I've been too before.
After the problems Mother had to book her, I shudder to think! Why is it such a bugger to obtain a booster? the first 2 were piss easy!
I just got text from NHS to book my booster,so all done online..mind you I am 74 so it was properly organised as such no problems whatsoever.

Bollocks!

My motorcycle insurance has arrived via email...

£918 this year, up £50

• Sad
  • Wow
I'm not, it's tax deductible.. :LOL:
I'd still be phoning them to see if they can bring it down even so. 👍 Can't understand people that just pay their renewal quote every year without even enquiring. You'll save a bit now, and still be able to claim it off your tax whatever you pay after you've done your self assessment. 👍

Reactions: 2
I'd still be phoning them to see if they can bring it down even so. 👍 Can't understand people that just pay their renewal quote every year without even enquiring. You'll save a bit now, and still be able to claim it off your tax whatever you pay after you've done your self assessment. 👍
In my case there isn't anything that can be done besides if I cancel I lose the policy forever, it's not so straight forward in my case.
If I wasn't a courier I would be shopping around for a better deal.

In my case there isn't anything that can be done besides if I cancel I lose the policy forever, it's not so straight forward in my case.
If I wasn't a courier I would be shopping around for a better deal.
I'm not saying cancel it, just phone up & say you're not happy with your renewal quote, can they bring it down a bit, existing long standing customer who wants to stay with them etc etc. I know it's not straight forward, ex was a taxi driver, they can still look at your quote to make sure you're being offered the best rate. 👍👍

Anyhow, I'll shut up, if you know best 🤣🤣

• Haha

MICROWAVING your underwear can help!

WHAT THE duck??? I can't see Jersey Girl putting her La Pearla in the microwave....... :LOL:

What about Winter Dick??? or doesn't that exist??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.