Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

MICROWAVING your underwear can help!

WHAT THE duck??? I can't see Jersey Girl putting her La Pearla in the microwave....... :LOL:

What about Winter Dick??? or doesn't that exist??
Alternatively, just get some of this! 🤣 And quite why on earth you're reading the Femail about dry vaginas is anybody's guess 🤣🤣 I'd buy some woolly pants if you don't want chill Blains on the old knob end if I were you 🤣🤣

4048882668112_IMAGE2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning all,

Bike insurance PAID IN FULL, all £918 of it, no phone calls yet from Surgery or Hospital and
I have a cup of coffee in my hand.

Yesterday I saw a Green Woodpecker in the garden, never seen one before so this was a nice
surprise. This morning, blue tits, a robin and after putting out bird food the pigeons came in
and one of them was white. I'm seeing some wonderful stuff fly into the garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Major fail this morning. Kids were supposed to be returning to school after having covid. But I didn’t set an alarm 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning All 👽🤗❤😘 I'm not at work again, hopefully I'll be back tomorrow, if I can manage to wash my hair later 🤷

Morning Pink & Allan ❤ nice to see you here, take refuge from the KP shitstorm as long as you like, the more the merrier 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning All 👽🤗❤😘 I'm not at work again, hopefully I'll be back tomorrow, if I can manage to wash my hair later 🤷

Morning Pink & Allan ❤ nice to see you here, take refuge from the KP shitstorm as long as you like, the more the merrier 👍
Thanks...need to lay my head down somewhere calming lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thanks...need to lay my head down somewhere calming lol
Oh god, is it that bad? 🤣 What's she done today, I've not been over there yet. I've just watched & laughed mostly the last few days, I did go on last night for a bit. She's a head 🤣

Major fail this morning. Kids were supposed to be returning to school after having covid. But I didn’t set an alarm 🤦🏼‍♀️
Tell the school you're just making sure, extra day and all that 😘 hope you're all fine now, if they've had it at least you know they'll have a bit of immunity, bless em.

Oh god, is it that bad? 🤣 What's she done today, I've not been over there yet. I've just watched & laughed mostly the last few days, I did go on last night for a bit. She's a head 🤣

Tell the school you're just making sure, extra day and all that 😘 hope you're all fine now, if they've had it at least you know they'll have a bit of immunity, bless em.
Just had enough of work,that's all lol

• Haha
Morning all😚
Bloody hell, I popped over to have a little read on the kp thread...I can't be doing with that🤯 I think it was starting to put me in a bad mood, felt an eye twitch coming on😂 Much prefer my nice happy relaxing space over here🤗
Hope you are all well❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just had enough of work,that's all lol
Ha, ok, sorry 🤭 I was going to ask you, what on earth happened when you disappeared, did I read you say you got hacked or something?

Morning all😚
Bloody hell, I popped over to have a little read on the kp thread...I can't be doing with that🤯 I think it was starting to put me in a bad mood, felt an eye twitch coming on😂 Much prefer my nice happy relaxing space over here🤗
Hope you are all well❤
Morning Mrs E ❤ no, we don't want any eye twitching from you thank you, you'll end up poorly again, stop out!! xx

• Haha
They'll love you more for it and are praying it will happen again tomorrow😂

My little boy (ok he's 18) started his apprenticeship yesterday. Full time, I worried about him driving there, whether people were nice to him, if he ate his lunch, driving back in the dark. That's why I wasn't on here, i was an emotional wreck🤣 I need to get a grip honestly...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ha, ok, sorry 🤭 I was going to ask you, what on earth happened when you disappeared, did I read you say you got hacked or something?
Yeah my phone got hacked and all my phone details were nicked..so had to delete a lot of things i had and make new stronger passwords..so had to take my bank details off my phone just in case they got my money and i had forgot a lot of passwords so was easier to delete things and start again

• Sad
  • Wow
Oh for fucks sake!!

Run into a pain in the arse problem, now I have switched over the phone to the new digital
service I have to put in the FULL PHONE NUMBER for a local call. So if I want to phone the
Surgery, instead of 6 numbers, I have to put in the full number. Mother isn't thrilled, she has
enough problems using a phone as it is.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.