Krusties #29 Goodbye Notty's green mankini & Mrs Ems's string bikini 👙

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays obligatory Sunday Roast dinner🤣
I'm knackered now, 1 hours kip then 2 hours ironing🙄
Looks fabbywabby Ems.🥰Yorkie looks gorgeous as well.’me tongue out’ 😋
---
Aww thankyou. It was a pain in the arse today but apparently it was tasty and clean plates all round. My dogs loved theirs too, though dottie still picked out her peas and carrots🤣 Funny little girl🥰

Right my bed is calling, the men are watching football and I've been told to bugger off. I purposely ask what the offside rule is every time it's on🤣
I used to do that as well Ems,still don’t get it.🤣
---
FFS there I was going to pop in next door,but stood in me front garden having puff on oily..Black man walked past as a lot do said just said a hello, as peeps do,nodded to him..Then he turned round looked at me then he stuck tongue out and started waggling it,I found it insulting and vile,I said ‘don’t be so disrespectful and rude’ he carried on I then went back in..what is it with revolting men.😡

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Aww thankyou. It was a pain in the arse today but apparently it was tasty and clean plates all round. My dogs loved theirs too, though dottie still picked out her peas and carrots🤣 Funny little girl🥰

Right my bed is calling, the men are watching football and I've been told to bugger off. I purposely ask what the offside rule is every time it's on🤣
Could do with bed myself

Reactions: 3
---

---
FFS there I was going to pop in next door,but stood in me front garden having puff on oily..Black man walked past as a lot do said just said a hello, as peeps do,nodded to him..Then he turned round looked at me then he stuck tongue out and started waggling it,I found it insulting and vile,I said ‘don’t be so disrespectful and rude’ he carried on I then went back in..what is it with revolting men.😡
Aww dolly that's disgusting behaviour, these men have no respect at all. I'd chop his tongue off...and then his dick! What a wanker🤬

I've awoken from my food coma🤭 Now I've got to get the ironing out...it's so unfair🙁
I'll get myself a glass of ironing juice, makes me go faster🍷🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
---

---
Urgh, disgusting creep. Some men have no respect for ladies whatsoever, makes me cross. Don't let him upset you lovely, it's him with the problem, the dirty dick ❤❤

• Heart
Urgh, disgusting creep. Some men have no respect for ladies whatsoever, makes me cross. Don't let him upset you lovely, it's him with the problem, the dirty dick ❤❤
Dirty git,you try being polite like I Did,then he does a creepy tongue jobby,duck me I’m 76 as well.😳

• Heart
Oh I know. Some of my lot do it to females, including staff, they have no respect. We don't stand for it, disgusting. Bless you ❤
Yes,he just stood then he started waggling tongue then do a lick thing,🤮wouldn’t effin fancy him anyway ugly git.🤮kids I expect yes no respect.where do they get it from their fathers?

Yes,he just stood then he started waggling tongue then do a lick thing,🤮wouldn’t effin fancy him anyway ugly git.🤮kids I expect yes no respect.where do they get it from their fathers?
Not good to do that to anyone,let alone a lovely lady of your generation Dolly 😔 they think it's funny, but it's absolutely not. If he walks past again, stick the v's up at him and slam your door xx

Not good to do that to anyone,let alone a lovely lady of your generation Dolly 😔 they think it's funny, but it's absolutely not. If he walks past again, stick the v's up at him and slam your door xx
Yes your right Facey ,I’d probably tell him to duck off and duck off again.🤣Filfy gob I’ve got.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

New thread sorted xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.