Krusties #29 Goodbye Notty's green mankini & Mrs Ems's string bikini 👙

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening…where has everyone gone!!!!
I'm sorry nottie, sorry all❤🙁 Hope everyone is well🥰
I just happened to come and check up on you all and it's so quiet here. Obviously you've lost your big gobshite (me)😂

I've had a busy summer. Then not too well. Now I'm nosing about, catching up!

I have missed you all ❤xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi I’ve been abit MIA,notty hope you’re ok☺

Ems,hope you’re getting better.🥰

Awwww missing our Facey hope all ok busy 🐝🥰

I’ve had some tit going on,been abit worn down.oh well that’s effin neighbours.Can’t take much more though.🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi I’ve been abit MIA,notty hope you’re ok☺

Ems,hope you’re getting better.🥰

Awwww missing our Facey hope all ok busy 🐝🥰

I’ve had some tit going on,been abit worn down.oh well that’s effin neighbours.Can’t take much more though.🙁

Morning dolly😘
Aww, what's those effing neighbours been up to then? Bastards shouldn't be giving you stress🙁
You could report any noise, bad behaviour to the council even if it's privately owned/ let out. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
All good thank you. So pleased I found tattle, it's my escape and its great to find like minded people who feel the same about Kipper and see through the smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 5
Oh bloody hell, I've decided to dye my hair this morning so I'm sat here looking a bit of a twit waiting to wash it off...it's looking a very dark red😳 I hope this is going to look ok, pray for me😂

Crap, I've got purple ears🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh bloody hell, I've decided to dye my hair this morning so I'm sat here looking a bit of a twit waiting to wash it off...it's looking a very dark red😳 I hope this is going to look ok, pray for me😂

Crap, I've got purple ears🤔😂
Oh Ems,it will look fine,really great I’m sure.🥰

It’s effin cold though here.

• Heart
Oh Ems,it will look fine,really great I’m sure.🥰

It’s effin cold though here.
I've never used this home dye before, it's a new one that you mix in a cardboard tub and apply with your hands. Well I was a bit heavy handed with it and splashed it on my head and it ran down my face...I looked like that scene from the horror film Carrie🤣

Rinsed off now, I'll be seeing the results soon👀

Yep bloody freezing here this morning, heating click on and nearly killed MrEms...its still illegal for the heating to come on in September. Tight bastard🤣

• Haha
I Think I may have to put me fire on.👀if I’m cold duck it,fire goes on.

Let’s us know how Barnet turns out Ems.☺
---
duck it fire is on,I ain’t sitting here freezing cold.
---
Oh we need sheets changing soon.🥴👀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Salut everyone! I've been stacking the delivery of out winter firewood, well half of it ie 4 cubic metres, so thats used up a few hours in the sunshine but its just as well I'm done because its looking decidedly dodgy now. This is half the order so there will be another the same around december and that'll see us through till springtime. Prices have gone up a bit since last year but nothing radical like the electricity bills have - about 400€ will see us through. This is the bit that people don't see when they eulogise about the romance of an open fire, that and scraping out the fire basket in the mornings - not glamorous at all :)

I have my oldest and dearest friend arriving here Tuesday night for a few days with us thus I shall be out and about a lot with her doing touristy stuff with her. The weather is supposed to turn lvoely again on Tuesday so thats a bonus :)
Bye for now x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There you are! We're like ships that pass in the night🤣 We'll have to start setting up dates and times if this carries on. Hope you and your family are well😘 xx
I know what you mean beautiful lol… we need to have a chat lol.all good here thanks, hope your family are doing well too.
😍😍

• Heart
I know what you mean beautiful lol… we need to have a chat lol.all good here thanks, hope your family are doing well too.
😍😍
All good thankyou😘
I've been enjoying this past week as my daughter's boyfriend is on holiday so I'm not cooking for 6 and we're enjoying having her company! Curry night tonight. I'm making curry but I've bought some sides from m&s. I love the idea but very rarely eat it😂

• Heart
All good thankyou😘
I've been enjoying this past week as my daughter's boyfriend is on holiday so I'm not cooking for 6 and we're enjoying having her company! Curry night tonight. I'm making curry but I've bought some sides from m&s. I love the idea but very rarely eat it😂
I love a good curry. So glad everyone at home is doing ok and that you’re still coming on here xx

• Heart
Nowthen you lovely buggers :alien:🤗❤😘

Soooo.........I've got my phone mended today thank god, are we all ok then? What's been going on? Sorry I've been quiet however had to wait for payday to get sorted, can I have a quick precis on what I need to catch up on? Love to you all my friends.

Oh aye and.......any Fred suggestions, or shall we just go with:

Krusties #30 Dolly's sheets need changing.

😊 xxx

• Heart
Nowthen you lovely buggers :alien:🤗❤😘

Soooo.........I've got my phone mended today thank god, are we all ok then? What's been going on? Sorry I've been quiet however had to wait for payday to get sorted, can I have a quick precis on what I need to catch up on? Love to you all my friends.

Oh aye and.......any Fred suggestions, or shall we just go with:

Krusties #30 Dolly's sheets need changing.

😊 xxx
Awwww wonderful dear Facey..have to have a fink about title that’s a goodun though🤣🤣🤣❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.