Krusties #30 The Grande Reunion 🥳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwww Thanks for new fred dear Facey❤,great new title Mrs Ems..❤

Remerbering our dear departed Krusties,Monsieur Crumbles and Liar Liar.❤🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thankyou hugger for changing the sheets😁
Yay, oh I'd like to thank my Krustyfucker family for my inspiration🤣

Of course it's that time of year. Missing liar liar and monsieur crumble❤❤ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'd like to say too love & hugs to our dear @Harrigan at the moment, look after yourself lady ❤

Thank Christ I've got my phone mended, Notty's back safely from mankini wearing activities, I think all else is good or have I missed anything important?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'd like to say too love & hugs to our dear @Harrigan at the moment, look after yourself lady ❤

Thank Christ I've got my phone mended, Notty's back safely from mankini wearing activities, I think all else is good or have I missed anything important?
Oh yes it’s great phoneypoo all fixed❤ Erm only thing is Skanky having forensic analysts looking into her Dodgy dealings etc..Hopefully 💩will hit the fan.All her family,slimi and Sinkboy.Obviously will be looked into.🤣Hopefully the babes will be back with K 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh yes it’s great phoneypoo all fixed❤ Erm only thing is Skanky having forensic analysts looking into her Dodgy dealings etc..Hopefully 💩will hit the fan.All her family,slimi and Sinkboy.Obviously will be looked into.🤣Hopefully the babes will be back with K 🤞
Thanks Dolly, I'd seen one or two bits about her on the news but actually my phone being broken has done my head good not reading about the cow to be honest. I'm still catching up over there, slimy teflon tits she is, I hope now she finally gets done with something!! Xx

• Heart
Morning all; Just had a quick visit to the supermarche to pick up some bits for the next few days because I shall be Doing Touristy Things with my friend till Friday. There are still a few things open (the scenery doesn't shut of course) but some of the smaller things do close come September like the cider farms (mostly because this is their BUSY time). I just hope skank doesn't do anything radical because the wiki will grind to a halt :)
Now I've gotta go clean my car out as OH moaned his head off about the state of it inside which is pretty rich considering its HIM who chucks sweet papers everywhere - I hate car cleaning and washing the thing :( TTFN

Morning all😊

Ok I hate mondays! I'm knackered from yesterday plus I did 2 hours of ironing but still didn't finish it! Well it can wait...I've lost the iron😁

Happy monday all😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning all😊

Ok I hate mondays! I'm knackered from yesterday plus I did 2 hours of ironing but still didn't finish it! Well it can wait...I've lost the iron😁

Happy monday all😘
Yes,Ems I hate effin Mondays as well,oh well I feel pissed off ‘Oi Dolly shrug it off’ fuckit.

• Heart
Yes,Ems I hate effin Mondays as well,oh well I feel pissed off ‘Oi Dolly shrug it off’ fuckit.
Aww what's up dolly? Get a gin down you, should help to shrug it off😘 I'm on a dry Monday...probably why they're so tit😂 Got to start making a lasagne now and I really can't be bothered🙄

• Heart
Aww what's up dolly? Get a gin down you, should help to shrug it off😘 I'm on a dry Monday...probably why they're so tit😂 Got to start making a lasagne now and I really can't be bothered🙄
Oh Ems,it’s not like it’s quick is it.🥴

I’ve just got four cans,awhile ago,they slide down easy as they ain’t strong.🤣

• Haha
Hi me dears,I’ve just eaten a chilli with rice,sour cream and avocado,god I love avo’s,I love a bacon and slice avocado sarny,my god it’s gorgeous,I tried it years ago when I used to pop in an Italian sarny shop,fresh coffee and their sarnies gorgeous.Crusty rolls,proper crusty seedy rolls..With hot bacon and sliced avocado. 🥰

• Heart
Well we will be off to the port shortly to collect my friend so I shall be on a limited time frame until saturday. Please tell the skank to ease off a bit so I don't get too far behind with my collating the wiki :) TTFN x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.