Krusties #29 Goodbye Notty's green mankini & Mrs Ems's string bikini 👙

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again then folks for Krusties #29. Carry on chatting, all welcome here, nothing is off topic as long as we're within the rules of Tattle.

The weather has turned a bit wet and nippy so Sumner clothes are in the bin until melting weather is back again. 👙👍

Link to old thread my darlings xx

While we are here, can we take a sec to remember the folks the Krusties chat thread was set up in honour of to start with, our Monsieur Crumble and also afterwards remembering Liar Liar. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Here we go again then folks for Krusties #29. Carry on chatting, all welcome here, nothing is off topic as long as we're within the rules of Tattle.

The weather has turned a bit wet and nippy so Sumner clothes are in the bin until melting weather is back again. 👙👍

Link to old thread my darlings xx

While we are here, can we take a sec to remember the folks the Krusties chat thread was set up in honour of to start with, our Monsieur Crumble and also afterwards remembering Liar Liar. ❤
Oh dear Crumble and Liar Liar,such lovely peeps..bless them,I still have my avatar she created for me,not long after I joined,bless hope they are resting peacefully.🙏🙏❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh dear Crumble and Liar Liar,such lovely peeps..bless them,I still have my avatar she created for me,not long after I joined,bless hope they are resting peacefully.🙏🙏❤❤
So do I Dolly. I just thought in light of auld cuntilungus whining bog paper book shitfest we best take a wee little bit of remembrance for those not so fortunate hey. Xx

Anyhow, moving on, Mr Tumble's teddy then?? 🤭🤣🤢
---
Just realised I've made a spelling error and said Sumner clothes are in the bin, well, sorry gang but in the best spirits of a typo like, I'll leave you with a song 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
So do I Dolly. I just thought in light of auld cuntilungus whining bog paper book shitfest we best take a wee little bit of remembrance for those not so fortunate hey. Xx

Anyhow, moving on, Mr Tumble's teddy then?? 🤭🤣🤢
---
Just realised I've made a spelling error and said Sumner clothes are in the bin, well, sorry gang but in the best spirits of a typo like, I'll leave you with a song 🤣

Who is Mr Tumble Facey! I’ve seen that name about but don’t know.🤣

• Haha
Who is Mr Tumble Facey! I’ve seen that name about but don’t know.🤣
Character presenter type of person on children's TV Dolly. Very dodgy IMHO x
---
This is apparently him with his doo-dar stuck up a vehicle exhaust!! 🤷🤢🤭

Screenshot_20230710-184950~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Aww, poor Mr Tumble...the bloke must be minted! My kiddies grew up with him being on so many bloody programmes on cbeebies🤣 I still hear his voice now in my head. Even the kids toys brought out at the time were voiced by him! Tbh anyone that dresses like that is dodgy🤣

Fabulous title btw, thankyou hugger for the new fred too😘 xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Aww, poor Mr Tumble...the bloke must be minted! My kiddies grew up with him being on so many bloody programmes on cbeebies🤣 I still hear his voice now in my head. Even the kids toys brought out at the time were voiced by him! Tbh anyone that dresses like that is dodgy🤣

Fabulous title btw, thankyou hugger for the new fred too😘 xxx
Welcome Ems my love, next time you lot are in charge of Freddy titles xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Ahhhh I read about that awhile ago🤣dirty bastard.Filf I tell ya.
Well I know but honestly, who in their right mind wants to stick the old pork sword up a bleedin car exhaust? I can't even get my head round it Dolly, I mean, I love my car to pieces but I'd not think for one sec about dressin in my skimpies and squashing my nips in the automatic air vents or the like, ya know what I'm saying? It's a bit odd innit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mr Tumble; He has a face you'd like to punch and as for that bleeping song of his that he'd sing whilst doing the Makaton to go with the words?????????????????? ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Yes he is now a pervy weirdo to add into the deal! What a shame somebody didn't start the car whilst he was abusing it so the exhaust burnt his willy - go explain that one at A&E you perv!!!!

Enough of Mr Fumble though. Well in the last two nights I've had about 4 hours sleep if that, therefore by lunchtime I'll have matchsticks holiding my eyes open so I'd better go out and do my errands before I fall asleep! Catch y'all later x

• Heart
  • Haha
Pork sword! What the hell! I’ve lived a sheltered life! I won’t be tarnished by you lot!

Facey, Ems and Dolly outside my office today at 4 sharp! Rita you’re excused because of your geese!

Nobbly
Bobbly
Gobbly
Tom Cobbly and all

Carry on people! As Citizen Smith said! Power to the people! Where’s me sheepskin coat gone?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well this bizz with the BEEB eh? How typical of the sanctimonious twats at the Electric Doughnut to ignore that unfolding mess for 7 weeks, probably hoping it'll all conveniently Go Away. What a fiasco, especially when you remember their holier-than-thou attitude when the Scofield shite hit the fan last month . 🙄

Afternoon all😊

Well I've had a little nosey on the bbc presenter thread and my head is pickled🤯 It's moving so fast over there but nothing has really changed or happened. No name, no answers so it's continued speculation...bit like skankys thread on acid🤣
I haven't looked at hers recently either but I'm looking forward to seeing an 'interesting' new face. I say interesting but I mean I hope it's gone wrong🤭

I'll go and have a read then xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have no idea🤷🏻‍♀️ she does like to roll in a bit of shite🤢 I've had a look myself, nothing there but she keeps going back! Funny buggers little dogs, lots of quirks😂❤
Worms?unless a puss cat has weed around there,or some other animal a fox? It’s piss and tit she’s interested in,it’s got to be scent.🤣

• Haha
Evening meloves 👽🤗❤😘 just a quick helloooo tonight, hope we are all good today. Harri, really sorry, I had to stop in Headmaster's detention today cos I didn't do my homework, sorry to not show up at yours but didn't get home till late as it was today 🤭🤣

Ems, I think you've had a Hedgie snuffling about in your bush and that's what's attractive to Doggy, bless her ❤😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Hi Facey,lovely to see you here,my bleeping internet up and down like tars bleeping knickers,it’s so pissing me off,it goes weird about 7pm,Telly goes all pixelated speach weird,Internet down,I’m sure it’s fuckung virgin problem,I restarted me too box,also turned me Broadband box off ,then on TiVo back on but problems again,now it’s all ok..can’t work out if it’s virgin or my TiVo box and router box..Yesterday local group was complaining about virgin.🥴🥴

sorry for ranty 🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.