Krusties #29 Goodbye Notty's green mankini & Mrs Ems's string bikini 👙

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EEEEh I love it Facey!!

What a day eh? Son is in bits because his baby girl has gone off to begin her life at Uni. I did remind him about all the years of aggro in order to get this far, the arguments, her defying her parents - all of it - and now she's a young woman in her own right he's bereft, bless him. She's only 40 minutes away and these days with Whatsapp etc she 's never far away, plus she will be home at weekends bringing a tonnage of washing etc with her. Life moves on for everyone; He says its just as well he has the dogs or he'd be done for - Daddy is not coping with having a grown up daughter off to make her own course through life but I'm sure he'll get used to it soon enough - we all do x
Today I'm blitzing the house ready for my friend coming on Tuesday night, gotta find all the bed linens etc, clean the room out and air it. I've not seen her for five years now so this is a long overdue occasion.
Best make a start I guess so TTFN x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Awwwww just read in the red top mirror,that Larry the number 10 cat is seriously ill 🙁poor darling he is 16.Been there for five PM’s..Bless him.🙏😿

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Hi everybody. How are you? Hope you’re well. I’m ok.

I still can’t believe mum is gone, I talked to her everyday and most of all she understood me complicated thing that I am. I just miss having a chat or holding her hand.

But life goes on…

Take care all x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning lovelies. What a miserable day it is! Just checking in quickly to say hello, nipping out to get a shopping mountain because silly me forgot to do a shopping order last week.

Harri I'm so sorry for you, it's hard I know. You take care of yourself, in time you will start to feel a little better. 😘 xx

• Heart
Morning all, hope we are well today😊 Lovely to see everyone back so I had a thought...it doesn't happen often so be gentle🤣

Krusties #30 The Grande Reunion🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning all, hope we are well today😊 Lovely to see everyone back so I had a thought...it doesn't happen often so be gentle🤣

Krusties #30 The Grande Reunion🥳
Fresh granola all round! Those with false teeth get porridge!

lovely to see you too x

• Heart
  • Haha
Fresh granola all round! Those with false teeth get porridge!

lovely to see you too x
I might need the porridge, my front tooth is a bit ropey from face planting the floor😬😂

Lovely to see you too 😘x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I might need the porridge, my front tooth is a bit ropey from face planting the floor😬😂

Lovely to see you too 😘x
Oh I’m sorry about that. Could you wear a gum shield and padded head gear for protection when you’re doing your weekly kick boxing routine?

Seriously though, take care x

• Heart
Looks beautiful
Aww thankyou. It was a pain in the arse today but apparently it was tasty and clean plates all round. My dogs loved theirs too, though dottie still picked out her peas and carrots🤣 Funny little girl🥰

Right my bed is calling, the men are watching football and I've been told to bugger off. I purposely ask what the offside rule is every time it's on🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.