Krusties #29 Goodbye Notty's green mankini & Mrs Ems's string bikini 👙

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s bloody effin awful Hampy,😡so bloody sad..oh dear Facey had to say goodbye to her doggie soo sad.🙁

Oh Rita is on here still as well,she named her lovely baby chicken after my darling Dave (my avatar) he is gorgeous..
It’s sad Facey having to say goodbye to her doggie, I wonder if Rita’s chick is as naughty as Dave was, I remember you saying he was out and you were worried when he didn’t come home, he was a cheeky cat .

My last dog I said goodbye to broke my heart and I couldn’t bring myself to get another one because the pain of losing her was awful. I now walk my friends dog and trying not to get to attached to it . X

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s sad Facey having to say goodbye to her doggie, I wonder if Rita’s chick is as naughty as Dave was, I remember you saying he was out and you were worried when he didn’t come home, he was a cheeky cat .

My last dog I said goodbye to broke my heart and I couldn’t bring myself to get another one because the pain of losing her was awful. I now walk my friends dog and trying not to get to attached to it . X
Oh I know it’s heartbreaking,I still can’t get over losing my Dave..they call him round here ‘A Legend’.Such a lovely cat he was.🙁They are family Hampy aren’t they ?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh I know it’s heartbreaking,I still can’t get over losing my Dave..they call him round here ‘A Legend’.Such a lovely cat he was.🙁They are family Hampy aren’t they ?
They are 🥰 our furry babies give so much love and all they need in return is a warm happy safe home food and plenty of cuddles 🥰❤. Their love is unconditional Dolly, Dave was a legend 😘x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Here I am! I could have been on here many hours ago seeing as I have been awake all night again, a combo of me burning-up alongside it being so bloody hot upstairs - I was pot-roasted last night! OH was still awake at 12 then came downstairs where its cooler to take the large sofa from the dogs therefore I was upstairs baking myself internally and externally all night. This morning just as it started to get light at 5am it was already 22°c -just uncomfortable, claggy and horrible UGH! Of course in winter the fact its so warm upstairs is lovely but in summer its a killer even with a fan running constantly.
You saying about leaving dogs in cars but there was something terrible I read in the online newspaper down South concerning a bloke who had his three year old on an Access Day. He took her to the beach which is all very nice, but she fell asleep in the car so he parked up and left her there, he went off & got himself a sunbed and beer then sat down to enjoy it all. During this time the child woke up crying hysterically in the hot car and some passers-by nabbed a gendarme on patrol who smashed his way in to get the little one OUT, they asked her where Daddy was and she directed them to the sunbeds where he was lying sprawled out collecting some rays as he sank some more beer! Well he got carted off to the nick instantly and charged with child cruelty and abandonment, likewise I doubt he'll be getting access to the little one anytime soon after that episode, but he didn't think he'd done anything wrong FGS! He said she was asleep and did not want to disturb her FGS - what a moron :(
Anyway I have a morning's worth of mowing today so I plan to get that over and done with early doors before the sun gets too hot again. Catch y'all later on xxx
---
Here's Dave eating leftover potatoes a few minutes ago Dolly

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Rita, what a terrible man! It’s crazy leaving your child in the car like that! What an asshole 😡

• Angry
Here I am! I could have been on here many hours ago seeing as I have been awake all night again, a combo of me burning-up alongside it being so bloody hot upstairs - I was pot-roasted last night! OH was still awake at 12 then came downstairs where its cooler to take the large sofa from the dogs therefore I was upstairs baking myself internally and externally all night. This morning just as it started to get light at 5am it was already 22°c -just uncomfortable, claggy and horrible UGH! Of course in winter the fact its so warm upstairs is lovely but in summer its a killer even with a fan running constantly.
You saying about leaving dogs in cars but there was something terrible I read in the online newspaper down South concerning a bloke who had his three year old on an Access Day. He took her to the beach which is all very nice, but she fell asleep in the car so he parked up and left her there, he went off & got himself a sunbed and beer then sat down to enjoy it all. During this time the child woke up crying hysterically in the hot car and some passers-by nabbed a gendarme on patrol who smashed his way in to get the little one OUT, they asked her where Daddy was and she directed them to the sunbeds where he was lying sprawled out collecting some rays as he sank some more beer! Well he got carted off to the nick instantly and charged with child cruelty and abandonment, likewise I doubt he'll be getting access to the little one anytime soon after that episode, but he didn't think he'd done anything wrong FGS! He said she was asleep and did not want to disturb her FGS - what a moron :(
Anyway I have a morning's worth of mowing today so I plan to get that over and done with early doors before the sun gets too hot again. Catch y'all later on xxx
---
Here's Dave eating leftover potatoes a few minutes ago Dolly
Oh my,he is gorgeous Rita,such a lovely boy.❤Awww my babe.(and the Gooseys ☺) I know they are buggers,but that’s what they are know for isn’t it? Guardians of Rita’s property🤣
---
Rita, what a terrible man! It’s crazy leaving your child in the car like that! What an asshole 😡
Vile Gullri dumped the poor doggy,didn’t care in other words ‘here’s to dog take IT’😡

Good morning all! Off to hospital this morning 🌅 How is Harri, has she Been seen? Hope her dads ok, must be tough and I think her parents lived together 😮

Hope for one more summer day in Sweden 😊it’s been perfect weather here. Hope you don’t melt away in the heatwave guys!

Reactions: 1
Morning all! Well I did my mowing yesterday but it was'nt the sun I had to dodge. No - just as I finished the final strip in the field it started to rain so it was a case of slap the mower into Fast and race back to the barn asap before the heavens opened. It was only a brief shower though yet it did remain hot & humid all day due to the foggy cloud that descended over us; Today looks the same as well.
Gotta go out today though so I'd better go get organised, specifically my hair is a bloody fright because I am trying to grow it and its reached That Length where I cannot do anything with it and all those damned curls refuse to be ironed out any more - this is the stage where I get so exasperated I have the whole lot lopped off and thus the cycle starts again :) :(
Bye foir now x

• Heart
Good morning all! Off to hospital this morning 🌅 How is Harri, has she Been seen? Hope her dads ok, must be tough and I think her parents lived together 😮

Hope for one more summer day in Sweden 😊it’s been perfect weather here. Hope you don’t melt away in the heatwave guys!
Hi Gullri,hope all ok at hossie.Harri is obviously grieving she so loved her mum and she sounded like a lovely lady.❤
---
Morning all! Well I did my mowing yesterday but it was'nt the sun I had to dodge. No - just as I finished the final strip in the field it started to rain so it was a case of slap the mower into Fast and race back to the barn asap before the heavens opened. It was only a brief shower though yet it did remain hot & humid all day due to the foggy cloud that descended over us; Today looks the same as well.
Gotta go out today though so I'd better go get organised, specifically my hair is a bloody fright because I am trying to grow it and its reached That Length where I cannot do anything with it and all those damned curls refuse to be ironed out any more - this is the stage where I get so exasperated I have the whole lot lopped off and thus the cycle starts again :) :(
Bye foir now x
Oh that’s horrible when trying to grown yer Barnet Rita.

We have rain forecast here in London we so need it.❤

• Heart
Fatal; Been to The Emporium today and found another piece of Horrible Pottery................................ I have six now! :ROFLMAO: I'll put it with the others and see how long it takes OH to realise The Collection is expanding......................... Mind you he did ask if I was going mad with this latest Gathering of Things because they are HORRENDOUS, all 60s/70s, garish and EEEEEEEEEKKKK! colour schemes, but to me they're so crap they automatically become Brilliant! :ROFLMAO:
---
Here we are. Its the Horrible Pottery Collection 😜🤪

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Fatal; Been to The Emporium today and found another piece of Horrible Pottery................................ I have six now! :ROFLMAO: I'll put it with the others and see how long it takes OH to realise The Collection is expanding......................... Mind you he did ask if I was going mad with this latest Gathering of Things because they are HORRENDOUS, all 60s/70s, garish and EEEEEEEEEKKKK! colour schemes, but to me they're so crap they automatically become Brilliant! :ROFLMAO:
---
Here we are. Its the Horrible Pottery Collection 😜🤪
But I like that green leaf bowl on the right 😄I think it is pretty

Late 60s early 70s I think Dolly.
I remember doing this splodgy effect on stuff in pottery lessons at school way back then!! OH said you can be sure NONE of the kids will want your Horrible Pottery Collection when you "go" though, and no they probably won't - they'll want my bronzes though be sure of that :)
BTW, the new dish is lying down - its a fish rather than leaves this time

• Heart
Deathly quiet in Skanksville. I hope the thing is bricking-it but more likely its choosing something classy to wear tomorrow or putting the last-minute touches to it's planned scheme to skip out of it all. We shall see soon enough though :)

Evening everyone 😘 at last a cool breeze , I went for a lovely walk yesterday along the seafront it was still quite warm but pleasant. I often forget about our lovely countryside and coastlines but I think they could give some other holiday destinations a run for their money.

Rita I love seeing your pictures of your pigs and donkeys and I shall look forward to Dave the chick giving you a run for your money 😂It’s lovely to name him after Dolly’s Dave ❤.

Nice to catch up with you all. It’s very quiet on the skankarella thread ( until tomorrow) .

Have a lovely evening all xx

• Heart
Deathly quiet in Skanksville. I hope the thing is bricking-it but more likely its choosing something classy to wear tomorrow or putting the last-minute touches to it's planned scheme to skip out of it all. We shall see soon enough though :)
I'm not getting my hopes up, she will be out the country Friday I imagine.

Good night 😀😴
Hope you had a good day.
What shall I say to lovley man at the office, who is ill in cancer and I want to make him feel ok but not pity him. Guess we are all different and react differently 🤔❤

Good morning- seeing a friend and her new little baby today. A few friends seem to have time to see me now after the summerholidays. I dreamt that i had married this morning, when i woke up i was kind of pleased i only had to make coffe for one 😄
Well as Dolly say, ”an other day an other dollar” but what does it mean? That I earn a dollar or spend a dollar?
Katie’s getting cooked again today but all I want is for those to kids to get back with dad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.