Krusties #28 Pet Mums & Dads come here for chat. RIP Big Blade. You deserved better than that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I've got bored of the bbc presenter malarkey now. I think whoever the accused is should've made a statement by now as it must be bloody awful to be one of the accused and innocent🙁
I don't like it when I've been accused of farting and I know it wasn't me🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Sorry guys...just lightening the atmosphere😘
Oh I always got told it was me re farting.☺

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Evening meloves 👽🤗❤😘 hope all ok today. Been soo damn busy, heads a shed lol! I've seen the Welshman's bum and Mr Tumble's willy up an exhaust pipe while dressed in ladies Larn-jer-ayy, I've been wearing dark glasses after that all day 🤢😎

Anyhoo, let me know what Fred title ya want folks, mine was 'Farewell Notty's green mankini & Mrs Ems's string bikini' but I'll go with the majority vote XXX

• Haha
Evening meloves 👽🤗❤😘 hope all ok today. Been soo damn busy, heads a shed lol! I've seen the Welshman's bum and Mr Tumble's willy up an exhaust pipe while dressed in ladies Larn-jer-ayy, I've been wearing dark glasses after that all day 🤢😎

Anyhoo, let me know what Fred title ya want folks, mine was 'Farewell Notty's green mankini & Mrs Ems's string bikini' but I'll go with the majority vote XXX
Yeah dear Facey you pick which title.❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Who to pick? I’m going with Notty’s green mankini the colour suits him so much!

Is that ok?

• Heart
Right, that settles it then, bear with me. Or bare with me, if needs must 🤭🤣🤣❤😘
---

New thread folks, carry on 😘 xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.