Krusties #28 Pet Mums & Dads come here for chat. RIP Big Blade. You deserved better than that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Facey, aw bless him can’t beat a bit of mums cooking!

Mum’s a tiny bit better we review everyday what we’re doing for her. I was happier after I’d spoken to palliative care nurse and hope we can do more things to make her more comfortable.

Thanks Chuck x
Bless you Harri ❤ take all the help you can get and if it helps you to talk to the nurses then continue to use the service whenever you need to, that's what they are for, don't struggle on your own. Love & hugs 😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Morning all; Back to sunshine today - well for the moment at any rate - and onwards with another new week. Tomorrow is my eldest granddaughter's 19th birthday - bloody hell eh? - and of course another week closer to the arrival of granddaughter number 3. Time is whizzing past me!
Right I'd better go get dressed I suppose. TTFN

• Heart
Morning,i nicked this from facefuck.🤣

View attachment 2297421
Omg dolly, this is terrible but I just laughed my arse off🤣
Talking about arses👀have you seen the picture circulating of a certain welsh presenters booty😳

Morning all😊
I'm sooo glad the weekend is done with, they are so busy! Its absolutely pissing down here today, at least I don't need to go out in it. Dogs are on strike...Alfred has hid his lead🤭
Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Omg dolly, this is terrible but I just laughed my arse off🤣
Talking about arses👀have you seen the picture circulating of a certain welsh presenters booty😳

Morning all😊
I'm sooo glad the weekend is done with, they are so busy! Its absolutely pissing down here today, at least I don't need to go out in it. Dogs are on strike...Alfred has hid his lead🤭
Xx
Nooooo,not Huw’s is it?it’s him apparently,somebody on secret celeb fred said friend works for scum,he has super injuction out apparently.

No effin rain here yet,we need it.Awwww doggies on strike.🤣does Alfie often do that?🤣

• Heart
Nooooo,not Huw’s is it?it’s him apparently,somebody on secret celeb fred said friend works for scum,he has super injuction out apparently.

No effin rain here yet,we need it.Awwww doggies on strike.🤣does Alfie often do that?🤣
It's looking increasingly possible that it's him🙁 If the picture of him is real he has quite a pert bottom...I shouldn't say that🤦🏻‍♀️🤭
Apparently the accused name will likely be announced at some point today.

Oh my Alfie hates the rain...he will literally lose use of his back legs if you try to get him near the door to go out🤣 When he needs a bath we have to push his arse up the stairs love him❤ Big wuss🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
KRUSTIES #29 PUT AWAY THAT BIKINI THONG, THE SUNS BEEN AND GONE!

I'm thinking hard dolly...it hurts🤣

• Haha
It's looking increasingly possible that it's him🙁 If the picture of him is real he has quite a pert bottom...I shouldn't say that🤦🏻‍♀️🤭
Apparently the accused name will likely be announced at some point today.

Oh my Alfie hates the rain...he will literally lose use of his back legs if you try to get him near the door to go out🤣 When he needs a bath we have to push his arse up the stairs love him❤ Big wuss🤣
Ours are the same. You need a crowbar to get their bums off their sofa if they deem the weather unacceptable, ie I get to go out in the rain to feed then animals and birds but the dogs just look the other way. Their technique is that if they can't see me then I cannot see them therefore they won't be obliged to go out in the rain.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, I've got bored of the bbc presenter malarkey now. I think whoever the accused is should've made a statement by now as it must be bloody awful to be one of the accused and innocent🙁
I don't like it when I've been accused of farting and I know it wasn't me🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Sorry guys...just lightening the atmosphere😘

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.