Krusties #28 Pet Mums & Dads come here for chat. RIP Big Blade. You deserved better than that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harri, I have no idea, can I have a clue please? I can't think of anything other than piano strings, I've got my deadhead brain installed today, my proper one is on charge 🤣🤣
I’ll give you a clue.

It’s an instrument that can be found in an orchestra

I think it’s hard to play

It conjures up an ethereal feeling think like a mermaid!

you’re desperate for that polyester aren’t you! X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ll give you a clue.

I am! I hope its got big Rolling Stones Lips on it because I shall make bikinis out of it :p

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Afternoon folks..wet day but bloody hot
Afternoon sweetheart, hope you're ok today ❤😘😘😘 we've got thunderstorms today but it's so bloody muggy.
---
I’ll give you a clue.

I still don't know, not a harp is it? I'll have to forego the polyester for today I think lovely, probably best given the climate at the moment 🤣🤣 xx

• Haha
Afternoon sweetheart, hope you're ok today ❤😘😘😘 we've got thunderstorms today but it's so bloody muggy.
---

I still don't know, not a harp is it? I'll have to forego the polyester for today I think lovely, probably best given the climate at the moment 🤣🤣 xx
You got it, it’s a harp! Well done!

give us your details and choose what colour polyester you want me duck! X

• Haha
You got it, it’s a harp! Well done!

give us your details and choose what colour polyester you want me duck! X
Oh goodness, not as thick as I thought then! I best have magenta pink with a silver thread running through it, make myself a nice winter nightie & matching bloomers, have you got a pattern I can borrow too? 😘 Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ll give you a clue.

A Harp?oh bum!i didn’t read that Facey got it..🤣

• Haha
Oh goodness, not as thick as I thought then! I best have magenta pink with a silver thread running through it, make myself a nice winter nightie & matching bloomers, have you got a pattern I can borrow too? 😘 Xx
I’ve only got a few little girls dresses age 0-3 months upwards! I’ll ask if Ms Beckham will lend me one she does nighties. Innit!

• Haha
Morning Krustieclouds

Well,been quiet on here,hope everybody ok.

Rita what did you buy at the Emporium then?☺

Well,very cloudy here looks like it could rain,

Yesterday as mentioned it was so clammy yesterday..

Facey hope doggie is better ❤❤

• Heart
Morning folks 👽🤗❤😘 hope everyone is ok today. Dolly thank you for asking, it's much cooler so he's better than he was bless him, he had some food eventually yesterday, not a lot but enough 😘 xx fell asleep on the sofa last night, woke up at 4am, I think it's nap time now 🤣

• Heart
A Harp?oh bum!i didn’t read that Facey got it..🤣
I thought it was the Theramim which is an electronic harp thingy Theremin - Wikipedia
Morning all! Its been bucketing down here all night and still at it§ Such as a shame because we are going to a BBQ this afternoon - best get my best wellies out eh? :)
Right, OH ius waiting for the internet point for his poxy exbox so I'd better vacate; TTFN xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning all

what’s the opposite of tits up? Willy down! Asking for a friend

it’s so humid today I think the air has gone on strike

Facey please give your dog a cuddle from me sending you polyester love meself meduck

take care all

MrsEms you doing a Pav Loafer today?

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning all

what’s the opposite of tits up? Willy down! Asking for a friend

it’s so humid today I think the air has gone on strike

Facey please give your dog a cuddle from me sending you polyester love meself meduck

take care all

MrsEms you doing a Pav Loafer today?
Thank you Harri ❤ he's ok today, he's had a bit of sliced beef & some of my shepherds pie the bugger, I've given him some cuddles for you & everyone else, bless you xx hope your Mum is doing a bit better now is she? You take care too meduck 😘

• Heart
Thank you Harri ❤ he's ok today, he's had a bit of sliced beef & some of my shepherds pie the bugger, I've given him some cuddles for you & everyone else, bless you xx hope your Mum is doing a bit better now is she? You take care too meduck 😘
Oh so pleased for him warm weather is a bastard bless him❤Let it be cooler especially for your babes.❤
---
Got me nose in a bloody book in kindle app on me old iPad,I do love history,best subject at school,I just loved it Tudor history.so reading a book about Jane Lady Rochford,who was married to George Boleyn brother to Anne.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh so pleased for him warm weather is a bastard bless him❤Let it be cooler especially for your babes.❤
---
Got me nose in a bloody book in kindle app on me old iPad,I do love history,best subject at school,I just loved it Tudor history.so reading a book about Jane Lady Rochford,who was married to George Boleyn brother to Anne.
Thank you my lovely ❤😘 it's so hard worrying about him, I just think 'is this it, is he telling me he's done now?' every time he goes off food but I know it's just the heat, he's always been the same.

Ah, you enjoy your book, it's fab you are still into all that stuff, there's nothing wrong with a bit of a book read to chill out xx

Oh and forgot, if the Fred runs over tomorrow while I'm at work don't worry I'll try and sort a sheet change tomorrow night 👍

• Heart
---
EEEEh I have 11 Boleyns on my family Tree Dolly! Some from Hever Castle, others from Lancashire; One was Mary Catherine Boleyn, the Queen'sLady in Waiting and Henry VIII's mistress!

• Heart
EEEEh I have 11 Boleyns on my family Tree Dolly! Some from Hever Castle, others from Lancashire; One was Mary Catherine Boleyn, the Queen'sLady in Waiting and Henry VIII's mistress!
Awwww how fabulous Rita..I’ve always wanted to visit Hever,bastard never have.Yes she is in this book I think..I must admit I’ve had to skim over few pages.

• Heart
Hi Facey, aw bless him can’t beat a bit of mums cooking!

Mum’s a tiny bit better we review everyday what we’re doing for her. I was happier after I’d spoken to palliative care nurse and hope we can do more things to make her more comfortable.

Thanks Chuck x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.