Krusties #28 Pet Mums & Dads come here for chat. RIP Big Blade. You deserved better than that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God knows if I'm doing this right, but I'm trying to change the sheets for our lovely Fred Kween Dolly :)

A shiny new thread for the Krusties, carry on, I'll try and do a recap & link to the old thread in a minute,
---

Link to the old thread. God, look at me getting all technical! Anyhow, carry on Krusties and thank you for liking my suggestion, I felt it only right that we pay tribute to Big Dog' Blade ❀🐾 RIP big boy, sad that you weren't taken care of as you should have been.

Facehugs gang πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Nice one facey.

Chicken fried rice with a spring roll for my dinner tonight, I didn't fancy a curry and I
didn't think Mother would like one on this blistering hot day. It was so hot I didn't have
a piss till 6:30!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nice one facey.

Chicken fried rice with a spring roll for my dinner tonight, I didn't fancy a curry and I
didn't think Mother would like one on this blistering hot day. It was so hot I didn't have
a piss till 6:30!!
Have I done good then??? Eh? πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm really embarrassed. Signed up to volunteer with local pet shelter, tried to go to training, long story short my car was attacked en route and I had to fumble my way home shaking. Could have been a stronger person and powered through but central London traffic is tit.

It's not easy to get to via public transport and cabs are so hit and miss I can't really get there on time any other way.

Just venting because I'm between jobs and scared of leaving my own home, have zero confidence in myself thanks to last job, have no social skills thanks to gardening leave, and I'm even bored of video games.

I really want to help these animals but am too scared to get myself there :( reckon I need to book myself into therapy again.

Happy Friday all! May your glasses be full and your weekend plans be exactly as you envisaged them. It's gonna be a warm one here xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm really embarrassed. Signed up to volunteer with local pet shelter, tried to go to training, long story short my car was attacked en route and I had to fumble my way home shaking. Could have been a stronger person and powered through but central London traffic is tit.

It's not easy to get to via public transport and cabs are so hit and miss I can't really get there on time any other way.

Just venting because I'm between jobs and scared of leaving my own home, have zero confidence in myself thanks to last job, have no social skills thanks to gardening leave, and I'm even bored of video games.

I really want to help these animals but am too scared to get myself there :( reckon I need to book myself into therapy again.

Happy Friday all! May your glasses be full and your weekend plans be exactly as you envisaged them. It's gonna be a warm one here xx
Oh dear! What do you mean, your car was attacked en route? By who or by what? Xx

Reactions: 3
God knows if I'm doing this right, but I'm trying to change the sheets for our lovely Fred Kween Dolly :)

A shiny new thread for the Krusties, carry on, I'll try and do a recap & link to the old thread in a minute,
---

Link to the old thread. God, look at me getting all technical! Anyhow, carry on Krusties and thank you for liking my suggestion, I felt it only right that we pay tribute to Big Dog' Blade ❀🐾 RIP big boy, sad that you weren't taken care of as you should have been.

Facehugs gang πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜
Very good facey, poor old dog, he was waiting for it on the path and it said to him in its coarse, vulgar voice "wot chew lookin at"? poor Blade looked so rejected and upset. It's total disregard for it's children and pets is what makes me loathe it so much😭😭

• Heart
Very good facey, poor old dog, he was waiting for it on the path and it said to him in its coarse, vulgar voice "wot chew lookin at"? poor Blade looked so rejected and upset. It's total disregard for it's children and pets is what makes me loathe it so much😭😭
I know Cakky, bloody disgusting intit. That poor boy.
How's you doing missus? Are you still waiting for your op? Are you any better? 😘 Xx

• Heart
Oh dear! What do you mean, your car was attacked en route? By who or by what? Xx
Got my wing mirrors smacked in and blocked/shouted at by a couple who didn't like that I beeped the horn to let them know I was there as a child was crossing as I turned and they were on their phones:( nobody wants to be asked if they're a stupid witch.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I know Cakky, bloody disgusting intit. That poor boy.
How's you doing missus? Are you still waiting for your op? Are you any better? 😘 Xx
yes hateful old trollop, I'm hoping to go to Nottingham hospital tomorrow and get it over with, thanks for asking xx

• Heart
Morning all! We had batch one of Storm Oscar yesterday evening with really heavy, driving rain that deafened us thanks to the veranda roof - it was so loud we had to shut the door! Another lot due this morning of heavy rain, we get a sort of mini-break tomorrow then more heavy rain with thunderstorms on Monday. You can tell summer is here haha!
My little bird seems to be doing fine thankfully after her ring incident, in fact she's been hobbling over to the food dish readily so I'm optimistic thats she will be OK, oh and I moved the hen, her baby and The Egg over to the rabbit hutch yesterday afternoon before the storm hit. The baby is pure white, about the size of a golf ball and sooooooooooooooooo cute!! Mum, baby and Egg are doing just fine now :) I'll tak a photo for you when the little one ventures out from under it's Mum.
I'm off to town first thing si I'd better get my arse in gear. TTFN x

• Heart
Morning all...I thought you'd all gone bloody missing🀣 A shiny new fred, well done hugger😘

Well I hope everyone is well, I haven't caught up yet. It's been a fucker of a week and I'm glad it's the weekend! We had a bbq last night that turned into a bit of a party🍷🍷🍷I think everyone needed to let loose🀣 Hopefully I managed to piss off the head next door with the loud music, water fights and family fun! I'm the only one up this morning still so I think they may have drank more than me😳🀣

Happy Saturday campers xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm in the garden this morning, cutting the front lawn before it gets too hot.

I'm in the garden this morning, cutting the front lawn before it gets too hot.
Oh you've reminded me I need to cut my front lawn too. I struggling not to giggle whilst typing this commentπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£ but yes, my front lawn does need doing. I can vacuum the back lawn though😁

• Haha
Morning all

washing ironing washing up tidying up feeding cat feeding myself another glamorous day. Oh to be a man!

hope you’re enjoying the sun

anybody want any advice re growing flowers I’m here I’m not an expert but I adore them.

Flowers for people

Dolly is a Geranium simple yet beautiful and sunny disposition
Facey is a full bodied Pom Pom dahlia swaying her head in the breeze
MrsEms is a rose without thorns beautiful and fragrant
Notty is a mother in laws tongue
Myself? An aloe Vera plain but good stuff inside
Captain is a Euonymus they’re everywhere
Gullri is a delicate day Lily only appears at certain times

Dolly!

• Heart
Morning all

washing ironing washing up tidying up feeding cat feeding myself another glamorous day. Oh to be a man!

hope you’re enjoying the sun

anybody want any advice re growing flowers I’m here I’m not an expert but I adore them.

Flowers for people

Dolly is a Geranium simple yet beautiful and sunny disposition
Facey is a full bodied Pom Pom dahlia swaying her head in the breeze
MrsEms is a rose without thorns beautiful and fragrant
Notty is a mother in laws tongue
Myself? An aloe Vera plain but good stuff inside
Captain is a Euonymus they’re everywhere
Gullri is a delicate day Lily only appears at certain times

Dolly!
Aww, that's lovely harriπŸ₯°πŸ˜˜
I'm very flattered by your description but I must admit I was far from fragrant this morning🀣 I've just showered, doused myself in chanel Allure and I'm doing my makeup...it's going to be a hard job this morning😬

• Heart
Aww, that's lovely harriπŸ₯°πŸ˜˜
I'm very flattered by your description but I must admit I was far from fragrant this morning🀣 I've just showered, doused myself in chanel Allure and I'm doing my makeup...it's going to be a hard job this morning😬
Bless you but it’s true I only speak the truth even on here!

the other day we were watching tv dad said about everybody having mobile phones. He said even fleas have mobile phones. I’ve never seen one myself!

πŸœπŸœπŸœπŸœπŸœπŸœπŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ“²πŸ“²πŸ“²πŸ“²

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.