krusties #21 feeling down or really happy? just come here and we'll be chatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Dolly..woke up with a really stiff...arm
Nottie, I know what you did there🤣 I may not be firing on all cylinders this morning but😁

Oh dear,yes I think you will find it to feel very tender later,as mentioned mine still is.

bleeping ell,lot of booze there.🤣Nice though.

That was about half of the the booze dolly, the fridge was full too🤦🏻‍♀️ I'd like to swap my head with someone else right now...maybe someone half my age that wouldn't feel so tit🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm trying to think of someone more comparable. Nah, he's just a tool. I must get on, I've got some glass to clean up😬🤣

I should've said glasses! An awful lot of glasses left this morning and shot glasses too...I don't remember doing those🤦🏻‍♀️
You probably mistook my comparison of Sylvester Stallone. Nothing to do with his character but I saw him and his wife seem to be reconciling after a month when they were getting divorced!

Reactions: 4
Nottie, I know what you did there🤣 I may not be firing on all cylinders this morning but😁

That was about half of the the booze dolly, the fridge was full too🤦🏻‍♀️ I'd like to swap my head with someone else right now...maybe someone half my age that wouldn't feel so tit🤣
I knew you'd get that lol...

• Haha
I’m not feeling very good I’m taking penicillin for an infected cyst and my stomach feels dodgy so I’m going to have lie down.
See you all later x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
At least my cold seems to be subsiding apart from that cough hanging on.

As Rodney Trotter famously said "An old sort with a cough......................." Well thats me I'm afraid :) lol
Onwards with the foul tasting medicine then.....................

• Heart
  • Haha

Alka Selzter Ems,I think it’s fab.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m not feeling very good I’m taking penicillin for an infected cyst and my stomach feels dodgy so I’m going to have lie down.
See you all later x
Oh you poor thing, you must rest up. Hope you feel better soon my lovely❤ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Be impressed
Yes I am now. I'm not firing on all cylinders but I got that😁 I've got the uber man bringing us subway and I've done a click and collect shop so I don't have to do much today...one is not capable🤣
I've showered, done my hair and my makeup but still look shite...even Giorgio Armani makeup couldn't fix my face this morning😬

I'm never drinking again...honest😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.