Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning everybody

I hope you’re all ok

I spoke to Dolly briefly yesterday but she was too upset to speak for long

I would ordinarily ring her this morning but she’s told me she’s too upset to talk so I have told her I’m here if she needs to talk. In the meantime I will email her to keep an eye on her

take care x

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Harrigan

VIP Member
Evening all😊 Tonight I'm cooking gammon, egg, chips. I'm having a go at using fresh pineapple sprinkled with brown sugar and flash fried too. Not done this for years but I thought my daughter often chooses it as a pub meal when we go out.
Daughter is doing well. She's had a cleanse of her snapchat and Facebook as she realised that some of the x boyfriends mates were watching her every move. All deleted👍
Thing is now she wants me to find her a nice rugby player...I don't know where she get this behaviour from🤷‍♀️🤔🤣

Glad your feeling better pom xx
I thought you were going to say spam, spam, chips and spam!

ooh you are posh! I don’t like fresh pineapple it takes forever to prepare and can be very woody and sharp. I prefer tinned but that’s me common as muck!

Bless your daughter I’m sure you will find her a nice boy.

by the way I was locked in my porch all afternoon so I chatted to a tiny spider, he was dead nice, he shops at Morrisons so might see him there next time

🥓🥓🥥🥩🥩🍍🍍🍍🍍🍊🍊🥓🥓🥓🥓🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟

• Haha
  • Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
My neighbour awhile ago just bought me a card flowers and fruit,sweets,biccies.

Then another neighbour knocked just now never met her,she said awww we loved Dave so much he was wonderful,bought me some sweeties.How lovely is that.😢 I’m in bitsagain.😢

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
My neighbour awhile ago just bought me a card flowers and fruit,sweets,biccies.

Then another neighbour knocked just now never met her,she said awww we loved Dave so much he was wonderful,bought me some sweeties.How lovely is that.😢 I’m in bitsagain.😢
Aww dolly that's so kind of them❤ Your Dave really was a local legend bless him, a legend on here too🥰 Hope you've managed to get some rest today and eaten a little? Xxx

I wish I lived close by, I'd be on your doorstep too. You'd be telling me to piss orf after a couple of hours though😘

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Hi MrsEms, so pleased things looking up for your daughter she has a great mum beside her

Dolly sweetheart we all love you, if only we could do something to make you feel better
Take care lovey xxx
Thankyou sweetheart..you have been so kind to me..❤ I’m just so upset I feel despair,my one littke fluffy company,Eventhough he was so independant is so missed. ❤

You are all kind to me I can’t thankyou enough for your support..❤

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning all

lovely sunny day but nippy in the air

Dolly sweetheart you have a heart full of love. I know at the moment you wouldn’t consider getting another cat but give it time and you may change your mind. You are the pied piper of cats, they know a good ‘un when they see you.

My cat ate my chicken escalope yesterday I was not best pleased. I should have guessed something was going on by the strange noise.

Take care everyone and lots of love and hugs to Dolly especially xxx

• Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
Oh notty where you bin hiding?❤
Hiding in a dark room with banging migraines xx

There you are! I was starting to think you'd left me😥 What have you been up to then?

Harri, I found a spider in my slipper once, years ago now! I've never worn a pair since😁 Oh that reminds me, I got some cute silky pjs for my birthday. I wore them last night. Bloody hell I woke up during the night because I was sliding of the bed and my pjs went static. Poor dog even got a shock from me this morning...pjs should come with a warning😂
Been sitting with a migraine. I'd never leave you xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Thankyou so much my lovely people for caring,I’m still not functioning..I’m so stressed with grief..I’ve lost one beautiful boy.Such adoring boy..❤❤
will try to get some sleep tonight.🤞❤

• Heart

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Hi folks, sorry not been around much, I get these weird episodes whereby I become very anti-social and cynical, don't know if it's mental 'elf stuff, but it is certainly not personal in any way.

@MrsCranky I'm so sorry you are having health problems, stress and anxiety definitely play a part with the heart function. May be you could see about getting an ECG, just to check it out? Try and relax xx

@Pom Bear I'm glad you are feeling better, Pom, I've never had Covid, but it sounds nasty. xx

@MrsEms I'm so glad to hear that your daughter is getting along better now. xx

@Dollylovesshoes Oh, Dolly, I know it's so flipping awful when you lose a cat, I said I wouldn't get anymore, next thing I knew we were getting 2 kittens from the Cat Home! I'm so glad I've got Joshua, he has been a real comfort. xx

Have a great weekend!

Love Cakky xx

• Heart

midsummer blue

VIP Member
Thankyou sweetheart..you have been so kind to me..❤ I’m just so upset I feel despair,my one littke fluffy company,Eventhough he was so independant is so missed. ❤

You are all kind to me I can’t thankyou enough for your support..❤
I’m so upset for you Dolly, we are all here for you.
Big hugs for you Dolly, lots of love. ❤

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Hello my Krustie family. I've been keeping up with reading on trollop chops but not much time to type. I thought I'd pop over here instead. RL is very difficult at the moment. I keep juggling the balls & another bloody ball gets thrown at me 🥴

@Dollylovesshoes I'm so sorry to see you have lost your darling Dave. A true legend, loved by so many. May your many happy memories gently carry you through the difficult days. Run free at the bridge sweet Dave 🌈🐾

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Morning all❤

Hope everyone is ok❤ and our dolly is taking it easy. We're all thinking about you dolly xxx

Just thought I'd let you all know I got the daughter into school today, she's done her lessons and is now back home doing her homework. Little steps😊

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Evening all😊 Tonight I'm cooking gammon, egg, chips. I'm having a go at using fresh pineapple sprinkled with brown sugar and flash fried too. Not done this for years but I thought my daughter often chooses it as a pub meal when we go out.
Daughter is doing well. She's had a cleanse of her snapchat and Facebook as she realised that some of the x boyfriends mates were watching her every move. All deleted👍
Thing is now she wants me to find her a nice rugby player...I don't know where she get this behaviour from🤷‍♀️🤔🤣

Glad your feeling better pom xx

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning all❤

Hope everyone is ok❤ and our dolly is taking it easy. We're all thinking about you dolly xxx

Just thought I'd let you all know I got the daughter into school today, she's done her lessons and is now back home doing her homework. Little steps😊
Thank Ems,I’m in pieces,I phoned vets as I wanted to sort the bill out,she said oh no don’t worry leave it for few days..I’m not in good place,sobbed heart out after I spoke to her well I was sobbing on phone with her.I miss him so much..his toys are about his box he loves to sleep in.😢

So pleased you got her to school.❤

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Sorry to read about that mrs C🙁 Perhaps you've overdone it a little because you'd not long gone back to work? Hope you feel better soon. Take it easy xx
Ems I love my greenhouse that's what i live for. My carvings make me happy. I love my boilersuit Im weird and quirky. What's the song Mama Cas, make your own kind of music, sing your own special song. Live your life the way you want to as long as you are not hurting anyone. Love MrsC xxxx

I saw the woodwork carvings on the Daily Mail. The otter table is something else. I wish I was that good. I plod along and make tools for the workplace. I love my job so much and love the people I work with. They are very supportive except for some arses at the top. We've been through a lot together me and my slags. Lol xx. Love them all

Sorry to read about that mrs C🙁 Perhaps you've overdone it a little because you'd not long gone back to work? Hope you feel better soon. Take it easy xx
I'm not out of the stingies yet. I don't think. MrC is bollocking me for going swimming and walking. He wants me to relax and I have to get up and do things. I don't want to turn into my mam and be depressed. I have to keep going.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Thankyou peeps,I’ve not slept at all,I’m just so broken hearted,his food bowls had to pick up etc.feel sick inside.hecwas my beautiful companio,everybody round here knew him,he was a legend people have been saying..❤❤❤

• Heart