krusties #21 feeling down or really happy? just come here and we'll be chatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww, well done for starting the thread staples. I knew it needed doing so I did a runner🏃‍♀️🤣
Thankyou babes🥰❤😘

Oh yes, come on @265, it's time to come back...we've been missing you!😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can't wait to get home later
Aww, well done for starting the thread staples. I knew it needed doing so I did a runner🏃‍♀️🤣
Thankyou babes🥰❤😘

Oh yes, come on @265, it's time to come back...we've been missing you!😘
Thought you had gone quiet 🤣🤣

I've done the bolonese's now, just got to wash up and hoover, pick the boys up then my niece is picking me up to take me home. Won't see OH til he finishes his tit tomorrow evening. So no Poker tonight, just me and the pussy having a girls night in with Gogglebox and Ghost Adventures (my lovely Zac ❤)

I've done the bolonese's now, just got to wash up and hoover, pick the boys up then my niece is picking me up to take me home. Won't see OH til he finishes his tit tomorrow evening. So no Poker tonight, just me and the pussy having a girls night in with Gogglebox and Ghost Adventures (my lovely Zac ❤)
Oops! Meant shift 🤣🤣

• Heart
Congratulations MrsEms although secretly I’m miffed I felt sure my effort would be chosen. Oh well, I’m not bitter and to prove that point I’m sending you a piece of Sarah’s banana cheesecake!

🍰🌯🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🥮🥮🥮🥮

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Aww sounds like a lovely evening😊 I'll be going out soon to get supplies. I'm stuck as to what I should cook for the family meal this evening that's quick and easy to clean up before these girls turn up. Maybe I should just bulk buy pizzas🤔

Congratulations MrsEms although secretly I’m miffed I felt sure my effort would be chosen. Oh well, I’m not bitter and to prove that point I’m sending you a piece of Sarah’s banana cheesecake!

Awww, I'm sorry harri...you should've won😘
Can I have a lemon cheesecake instead?

• Haha

Sorry Harry, Ems beat you by one like at the time I looked ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Aww sounds like a lovely evening😊 I'll be going out soon to get supplies. I'm stuck as to what I should cook for the family meal this evening that's quick and easy to clean up before these girls turn up. Maybe I should just bulk buy pizzas🤔

Awww, I'm sorry harri...you should've won😘
Can I have a lemon cheesecake instead?
Bloody cheek!!! 🤪😜😛

• Haha
Timefor me to depart; I'll be off outside to put the birds to bed in the rain this evening though;
No sign of the cat today to which I hope it strayed home with its owner -it was far too tame to be a feral cat.
Off I go then, bon soirée :)

• Heart
Timefor me to depart; I'll be off outside to put the birds to bed in the rain this evening though;
No sign of the cat today to which I hope it strayed home with its owner -it was far too tame to be a feral cat.
Off I go then, bon soirée :)
See you tomorrow, Rita ❤

Evening folks 👽🤗❤😘 just caught up, well done Ems on Fred title & thank you Stappy for starting us off again ❤❤😘

@Constantlychargingipadnow hope you're ok lovely. If you want us after a break, you know where we are, whatever has happened you take care of you and hope you will be allright missus. Lots of love ❤😘 xx

Allan ❤❤😘 glad you're sorted and boostered Hun. Xx

• Heart
Evening folks 👽🤗❤😘 just caught up, well done Ems on Fred title & thank you Stappy for starting us off again ❤❤😘

@Constantlychargingipadnow hope you're ok lovely. If you want us after a break, you know where we are, whatever has happened you take care of you and hope you will be allright missus. Lots of love ❤😘 xx

Allan ❤❤😘 glad you're sorted and boostered Hun. Xx
Thank you lovely xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@Stapleyourtongue
Ghost Adventures Zak Bagans,😍 I had strange crush on him many years ago 🤭 I loved seeing them running around and talking to the air 😄 I also liked Aron until he got thin, always liked sturdy men 💕

• Heart
Thanks for the new thread, Mrs Ems, I've been busy doing nothing all day again. Been on fakebook with my village community group, they are so happy that the plan got turned down. :)

• Heart
Well,morning Krustiesniffers.

Congrats to Ems for fred it’s a goodie,Stapes for starting it.❤
Hope all peeps are ok,hope your arm is ok nottie.Mine still effin tender.

• Heart
Knowing my luck I'll catch bleeping monkeypox lol
You'll know soon enough when you can't walk past trees and have a craving for bananas; Oh and singing this

Morning all! Its been raining all night here, grey and drizzly currently so its an Indoors Day for me after I've been to pick up the bread order for the animals. OH had to go to work because his mate (an avid DIYer) has cocked up the plumbing in his bathroom and flooded the place so OH gone to rescue him LOL
Back later on then :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.