krusties #21 feeling down or really happy? just come here and we'll be chatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all

yes how rude of me thank you Staples for starting the new thread I don’t need to congratulate MrsEms already done her

I saw a few minutes of Strictly last night it should be called Strictly Whos Dancing because I don’t know half of them. Also how will the pro dancer get on with the Paralympian swimmer?

ironing today

take care all

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Where is everyone? Can you hear me Slack Alice and Everard?

I love you all! xxxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Hope notties arm is ok.

Ems how did last night go?

Harri good luck with lovely cakey..
Dolly, how do I travel back in time in to yesterday when I didn't have a monster hangover🤪 I do remember doing 'how low can you go' dancing, now I'm 43 next week and was going against 17/18 year old girls🤣 ffs when will I grow up?🤔🤦🏻‍♀️

Morning all😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Her daughter was having friends round.So enjoyable night I reckon bless Especially for her daughter.☺
I tried to be sensible and leave them to it but they kept calling me back! I'm easily led🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 My daughter is still in bed. I kept her in check😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Awwww sounds great Ems,how is she doing re the breakup?
He's still hanging around, I think she's hoping they'll get back together🙁 Thankfully seeing the girls last night did her good because they all said the same...tell HIM to piss off! It hurts now but it'll get better.

• Heart
He's still hanging around, I think she's hoping they'll get back together🙁 Thankfully seeing the girls last night did her good because they all said the same...tell HIM to piss off! It hurts now but it'll get better.
Exactly! Why the duck is he still hanging around though?bleeping using her bastard Cnt😡

Exactly! Why the duck is he still hanging around though?bleeping using her bastard Cnt😡
Bet you and MrEms wants to knock him out.

Reactions: 5
He doesn't know what he wants is my guess. It's really odd behaviour from him I must admit. He called around Wednesday evening and I completely blanked him. Apparently he was very upset! What did he expect? He's a bloody wet wipe🤣

Yes, I'd knock him out. MrEms is more laid back, thankfully one of us is more sensible!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are you sure you son in law to be isnt Sylvester Stallone?
I'm trying to think of someone more comparable. Nah, he's just a tool. I must get on, I've got some glass to clean up😬🤣

I should've said glasses! An awful lot of glasses left this morning and shot glasses too...I don't remember doing those🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning Dolly..woke up with a really stiff...arm
Oh dear,yes I think you will find it to feel very tender later,as mentioned mine still is.

I'm trying to think of someone more comparable. Nah, he's just a tool. I must get on, I've got some glass to clean up😬🤣

I should've said glasses! An awful lot of glasses left this morning and shot glasses too...I don't remember doing those🤦🏻‍♀️
bleeping ell,lot of booze there.🤣Nice though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Hope your arm isn't too sore lovely xx
Well,not so much sore feels really achy all down arm.Bloody Wednesday had jab as well.Oh well it will clear up,was yours Moderna?that the latest jab re the B-5 omicron thingy,my friend got that variant few weeks ago.

• Heart
Well,not so much sore feels really achy all down arm.Bloody Wednesday had jab as well.Oh well it will clear up,was yours Moderna?that the latest jab re the B-5 omicron thingy,my friend got that variant few weeks ago.
Yes the moderna one...hopefully it won't feel as bad as the very first jab did...my whole body ached for days after

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.