krusties #21 feeling down or really happy? just come here and we'll be chatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my Ems I’m sure you will get excused.

just been hanging on phone to check about my babes ashes,yes they have them.😢😢Oh dear..😢
Oh dolly, bless you❤ I'm so sorry for what you're going through😥 I wish I could give you a big hug. Lots of love to you❤❤ xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Thanks Ems bless you ❤

middy bless you so sorry you are going through this.Take care you know where we are.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well thats how to cock-up a day. Theres me thinking "I'm not doing anything today" then OH casually mentions the bird's caravan needs cleaning out so I've been out there for an hour scraping chicken tit then chucking sawdust around followed by the goose hut too, plus I had to sling those buggers out of their run whilst I cleaned their house because they seem to think its the perfect opportunity to attack me when I have a pitchfork in hand - they were very nearly kebabbed!

Oh yes I bought a brilliant sign for the front garden gate because we are obliged to warn that our dogs are On Duty in case some numbnuts decides to walk in. I have the official one already plus another detailing the current tally of Things they've done, ie Burst footballs and chased postmen, but this new one is a cracker - its a cartoon of Muttley sniggering with " Beware of the dog! Enter at your peril - they know karate!" You know I do believe the French are developing sense of humour at last :)

• Haha
Evening lovelies 👽🤗❤😘 happy Monday evening, lol!

Dolly ❤😘 go get him picked up. Don't stress, just smile you're fetching your beloved boy home. Big hugs my love xx

Ems oh get yourself excused from that rubbish on medical grounds. I got excused in February as I ranted about how much it would impact on my employers if I couldn't work, they always call up more people than they need ❤😘

Notty ❤❤❤😘 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Evening lovelies 👽🤗❤😘 happy Monday evening, lol!

Dolly ❤😘 go get him picked up. Don't stress, just smile you're fetching your beloved boy home. Big hugs my love xx

Ems oh get yourself excused from that rubbish on medical grounds. I got excused in February as I ranted about how much it would impact on my employers if I couldn't work, they always call up more people than they need ❤😘

Notty ❤❤❤😘 xxx
Facey yes he is home with me.😢😢❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Facey yes he is home with me.😢😢❤
That's lovely Dolly ❤😘 I hope you've bloody told him off and effed and jeffed at him for leaving you. Then in the next breath told him Mummy loves him. I'm sure you have, bless you. I'm glad he's back and I hope they have looked after him suitably well for you sweetie ❤😘 xxx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.