Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody that likes strong cheese etc..Ems!you may like this.

STINKING BISHOPS POTATOES

(Not for the faint-hearted)

Stinking Bishop is a fantastic English Cheese ,very smelly as the name suggests, the rind is washed in perry. It has a real affinity with English Rose.

2 onions , chopped
bay leaf
50g butter
150g green or smoked streaky ,chopped
1kg waxy potatoes (charlotte , pinkfir apple)
300-500g Stinking Bishop in wedges
100 ml English Rose
Boil potatoes with bay leaf from cold for 10-15 minutes until barely cooked . Drain and cut into thick slices ready to be sauteed.

Meanwhile melt the butter in a thick bottomed frying pan and chuck in the onions and chopped bacon.Fry on medium heat to give it some colour. Remove from pan and set aside . Add more butter to pan and saute the potatoes until nicely golden. Add the bacon and onions and mix in the wine . Bring to the boil and simmer for a couple of minutes to reduce the wine.

Tip into oven proof vessel and dot with 8-10 wedges of Stinking Bishop ,rind side up on the top. Cover with foil and cook in oven for 15-20 minutes (180c?/middle of aga) , remove foil and return to colour up the top for another 15 minutes.

A meal in itself but goes nicely with a bit of Brisket .
Many years ago I went on a booze cruise over to Cherbourg. Brought some Stinking Bishop in the supermarche and put it in my backpack. I was very lonely on the 6 hour coach ride home 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Minxmonx I see you asked where all the Krusties are, we are over here 😘

I was reading old posts too, where she first joined & said she was Woowoo on the Sun comments etc. I remembered her well from there ❤
Just to be clear, my username is pure coincidence. Only joined tattle after slapgate and resurrected a very old usename of mine.

• Heart
Just to be clear, my username is pure coincidence. Only joined tattle after slapgate and resurrected a very old usename of mine.
Bless you, nobody had made any connection to your username on here, just coincidence 😘

• Heart
Think you’ll all love this one ❤

FFS! That has offended my ears!!!! :(

She is ususlly on here as well early morning posts. Yes me too re liar liar.🙁
I'm here! I've been transferring the Scum's tit-fest of "lifts" from skanky's revolting tome onto her wiki so if I have missed any of it pls put it on there!
I tell you, having been through that crap and endured the "Poor Me" BS I feel I want to punch her lights out EVEN MORE now so I cannot begin to imagine how angry Pete must be over it nor how mortified Junior will be. But she's such a grayt muvver in't she innit? :(

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Well,the filth that rolls out of skankywanky Marf is unbelievable ,surely this will be her bleeping downfall.She is deranged.

anyway morning Krusties,been catching up. Harri I love pigeons as well,I feel so sorry for the poor buggers,called flying rats☹They cleanup roads pavements etc..When I pop out I always say hello Pidge..😊

FFS! That has offended my ears!!!! :(

I'm here! I've been transferring the Scum's tit-fest of "lifts" from skanky's revolting tome onto her wiki so if I have missed any of it pls put it on there!
I tell you, having been through that crap and endured the "Poor Me" BS I feel I want to punch her lights out EVEN MORE now so I cannot begin to imagine how angry Pete must be over it nor how mortified Junior will be. But she's such a grayt muvver in't she innit? :(
Great Rita adding to wiki..👍

• Heart
I love pigeons too Dolly; I usually end up rescuing one or two over the course of a year, either the racing pigeons who've been knocked off course on their Cross Channel races and end up here or the Woodies or Turtle Doves. Last years baby Woodie I picked up in November during a terrible storm where his parents abandoned him in my garden unable to fly in the downpour - Pidge stayed with me until spring when he flew off but I think he is still around here though; My granddaughter rescued one the other week too on her way home from college so its a Family Trait I guess :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I love pigeons too Dolly; I usually end up rescuing one or two over the course of a year, either the racing pigeons who've been knocked off course on their Cross Channel races and end up here or the Woodies or Turtle Doves. Last years baby Woodie I picked up in November during a terrible storm where his parents abandoned him in my garden unable to fly in the downpour - Pidge stayed with me until spring when he flew off but I think he is still around here though; My granddaughter rescued one the other week too on her way home from college so its a Family Trait I guess :)
Awwwww that’s lovely,lot of peeps round where I am also help injured pigeons/birds.It’s so nice when people are caring.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah me too..🤣

Oh I knew you would have one....🤣

I do laugh on here, it doesn't matter our age or where we are, we just get along lovely🥰
ah well I have a St. Trinians-style gymslip ensemble complete with the hat, satchel and everything, oh and a Little Bo Peep outfit too. I think I'm a bit old for it all now though but I kept them regardless :) What I also have is a fab Hallow'een dress, black with stars all over it but NOWHERE to wear it sadly :( I like dressing up but ol' mr Bah Humbug hates it hence I'd be all dressed-up with nowhere to go. Sad innit??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Well,the filth that rolls out of skankywanky Marf is unbelievable ,surely this will be her bleeping downfall.She is deranged.

anyway morning Krusties,been catching up. Harri I love pigeons as well,I feel so sorry for the poor buggers,called flying rats☹They cleanup roads pavements etc..When I pop out I always say hello Pidge..😊

Great Rita adding to wiki..👍
Morning Dolly, morning all,
Do they answer you back the pigeons?

I used yo work in an office block, wall to wall glass. Sometimes you would hear a thud and it was a pigeon. On one occasion I was on my way home and there was a dead pigeon bless it’s heart. I walked home, got a shoe box, went back and buried him in the garden. Get upset seeing dead animals.

Another dream! I went to Italy. Complained about not going to a clothes shop. Bugger, forgotten it now!

Oh well, have a good day everybody.
Dolly please say hi to Dave for me.

• Heart
Dave sprawled out in front of fire bless.
where I worked Harri there was a little garden with a seat and a shed thingy (used for having a cig when raining..well,the garden had a small tree a woodie had her babies there,pudges are quite private birds so rarely see their babiesmMrs woodie had them obviously hidden from view,all grew up and flew away,I used to check on Mrs Woodie every day.

Harri my neighbour comes from Padua,the home of Saint Anthony (who I always ask to bring Dave home if he is missing for awhile)

Pinky that was a fabulous post on the skanky thread you posted.❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Dave sprawled out in front of fire bless.
where I worked Harri there was a little garden with a seat and a shed thingy (used for having a cig when raining..well,the garden had a small tree a woodie had her babies there,pudges are quite private birds so rarely see their babiesmMrs woodie had them obviously hidden from view,all grew up and flew away,I used to check on Mrs Woodie every day.

Harri my neighbour comes from Padua,the home of Saint Anthony (who I always ask to bring Dave home if he is missing for awhile)

Pinky that was a fabulous post on the skanky thread you posted.❤
Aw lovely story Dolly. It’s fascinating watching birds go about their daily business. They work bloody hard!

Aw, I shall be having words with Dave, you worry about him so much! You know I would rather spend a day with an animal than a person. As dad says about his cat, they’re people just like us. I think he means they are very clever and sensitive!

Off shopping today
Keep warm, shall speak to you later

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning all 👽🤗❤😘 hope we are all well today & Penguin is still on the mend 😘

I'll second what Dolly said @Pink Squirrel you win Tattle this week for that post on the Skank, absolutely wonderful! If I could arrange an honorary flypast for you today I would do 🤣🛩🛩

• Heart
5 hour road trip for me today, Charente to Caen, so lots of time to Tattle and eat almond croissants 🥐. I’m loving the KP BS that the red tops are churning out like a filthy sewer piper overflowing. I’m over getting really mad and angry about her like I have in the past, just watching it all unfold with a wry smile now.

• Heart
5 hour road trip for me today, Charente to Caen, so lots of time to Tattle and eat almond croissants 🥐. I’m loving the KP BS that the red tops are churning out like a filthy sewer piper overflowing. I’m over getting really mad and angry about her like I have in the past, just watching it all unfold with a wry smile now.
Awwwwww woo my French friend(ex chef) he makes all his own Croissants they are beautiful,god he is so clever.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.