Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will lovely her birthday was in May! Baffled but he'll get to the bottom of it. We're her favourite client as we treat her really well (of course!!), I know she'll be mortified and worried but we will ensure whatever it is, we will look after her.

Reactions: 2
Thank you xx.
Yep never thought of that, I think the excitement keeps us going then back home your body takes a while to adjust. It's made me more confident I can do my hoildays again, allowing for some recovering the days after.
I am looking forward to going again already lol xx
Hope you get your quote button sorted. Love Pom xx

Reactions: 5
OFFLINE - Can someone start the new thread please.. Tea Time and TV Time.

OFFLINE - Can someone start the new thread please.. Tea Time and TV Time.
Tea? You've not long had your dinner

It's sorted now lovely I'm so glad, at least you know what to do now & as long as you build in some rest time out, you'll be ok my friend xx

She has one on the back of her neck that looks like a little shield
She's lovely Jake, I love it when they lie with their back legs stretched out like that, my big fella does it too. Hope Dave is ok as well

Reactions: 6
Glad it's sorted xx.
Thank you my friend, I'm also learning all the time on my health so every little helps. I am lucky as been on tattle is my favourite when resting xx

She's lovely Jake, I love it when they lie with their back legs stretched out like that, my big fella does it too. Hope Dave is ok as well
She gets off the sofa like that legs stretched out and dragging herself along the floor yes, Dave is very well. Sitting next to me while I eat

Reactions: 4
Glad it's sorted xx.
Thank you my friend, I'm also learning all the time on my health so every little helps. I am lucky as been on tattle is my favourite when resting xx
Bless you, keep your diary too so you can refer back I'll be here tomorrow, I'm not going to work xx

Reactions: 2
She gets off the sofa like that legs stretched out and dragging herself along the floor yes, Dave is very well. Sitting next to me while I eat
Oh my Alfred gets off the sofa like that too...he's a boy obviously and we do tell him how undignified he looks when he does it
He just looks up, looks back down and licks his bollocks
My dottie is a lady and hops like a bunny sofa to sofa, she's bonkers

Reactions: 6
Bless you, keep your diary too so you can refer back I'll be here tomorrow, I'm not going to work xx
That's a good idea of a diary thank you xx
Great to hear you have tomorrow of work..enjoy your day off as best you can xx

Reactions: 3
They are adorable

I've just found my original sexy jelly men picture on my phone...don't know how! It was my first avatar here, I think its coming up to a year since I joined anyway I've put it back up. It reminds me of the funny conversations with liar liar about my jelly men I do miss her

They are adorable
Oh I would be lost without them. They look after me when everyone is out at work or school. If I have to go to bed they'll lay either side of me so I can't move...I'm a sandwich stops me falling out of bed. They are brilliant

Awww, that's so cute. Bless them my boy lays all stretched out along my back at night, he has to share the quilt & just his nose pokes out they're so funny aren't they. Xx

@JakeM could you do a new thread for the captain please? We've done some thread suggestions thank you if you can, I'll bugger it up if I try cos I'm a div x

Awww, that's so cute. Bless them my boy lays all stretched out along my back at night, he has to share the quilt & just his nose pokes out they're so funny aren't they. Xx
They are amazing. Big alfred doesn't sleep on the bed at night...way too big! Little dottie does occasionally. I gave in to her last year, she became distressed after going to a dog groomers. Bloody dog groomers literally scalped her and cut her ear too, she was in an awful state We were in tears! So to comfort her we let her on the bed. She's so tiny, you wouldn't know she's there!

Oh no, it only takes one bad experience doesn't it bless her. I was determined big lad was going to be trained to sleep on his own in the lounge, like my old Lab did. Yes, all was going well until 5 months old & one night he pushed the baby gate out, I woke up with a snoring dog next to me with his head on my chest. It was obviously comfortable laid on Mummy's air bags, so that was that

Oh I would be lost without them. They look after me when everyone is out at work or school. If I have to go to bed they'll lay either side of me so I can't move...I'm a sandwich stops me falling out of bed. They are brilliant
Dave hates the bed, If you ever move your legs he jumps right off Nell loves lying under the covers in the winter

New thread:

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.