Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi MrsEms,

was going to suggest lime green jelly for ectoplasm. Too late never mind. Glad the part went well. You rest up today you were on the go all day yesterday.

ah bless pleased your dad enjoyed it too!

Thank you MrsEms. x

Reactions: 6
Hi MrsEms,

was going to suggest lime green jelly for ectoplasm. Too late never mind. Glad the part went well. You rest up today you were on the go all day yesterday.

ah bless pleased your dad enjoyed it too!

Thank you MrsEms. x
Oh the jelly is a great idea! I'll probably get roped into doing another party next year so I'lltry and remember that. I think it's expected of me now. The hostess with the mostess...or something like that

Krusties Christmas party next

Oh the jelly is a great idea! I'll probably get roped into doing another party next year so I'lltry and remember that. I think it's expected of me now. The hostess with the mostess...or something like that

Maybe try word association? Green jelly ectoplasm Harri? Any good?

I think of ectoplasm in connection with Harry Houdini

am I invited next year?

Awwwww I love jelly,my sisin law made a jelly for me when I spent a Chrimbo day (just after Xmas) with her and hub..jelly and cream I used to like eating jelly out of the packet as well.

Reactions: 5
Oh aye, me not daft, I had my new boots on, I wasn't getting them wet

Great idea about asking the mods to facilitate an address swap, if they would I don't know. I know on another thread a bit ago folks were talking about meeting up in a public place, for safety that talk was stopped, which I understand completely

Anyhow, night shift clocking on, evening all hope all ok, I was back to work today, up & out the house for 7am. At least it was daylight, frickin dark at hometime till bloody March now though

I hope @Hampshire Hog is ok, where are you lovely?

Reactions: 7

Or my 55th Birthday......

Reactions: 8
YAY!!

Sod xmas parties, have one mother of a blowout with one giant party for Facehugger and myself.
Oh nowthen, what would the joint birthday cake look like I ask myself? Alien Queen Bitch riding a motorbike?

Reactions: 7
Or my 55th Birthday......
We got some big parteyyys coming up then! We got the music, harri is on the decorations, I'm on the food...hugger, bring some booze? Dolly, bring dave, staple, pingu, it's going to be a late one, send out the invites
Ok early night for me. Last night's party wiped me out. Must be my age

We'll have to think up some party games...no 265...no strip poker

Night night

Id bring the dog too, but the buffet would be a goner & he'd be wearing the decorations as a necklace Night lovely

Reactions: 8
I can swim over and tow Rita with me!! Evening lovelies; I'm struggling with a chest infection and feeling sorry for myself

Reactions: 10
Id bring the dog too, but the buffet would be a goner & he'd be wearing the decorations as a necklace Night lovely
Yeah, same with both my dogs. Sneaky buggers, if they don't get a nibble of something by giving the big old sad eyes look then they'll just go in stealth mode and try when you're not looking
Night

I can swim over and tow Rita with me!! Evening lovelies; I'm struggling with a chest infection and feeling sorry for myself
Oh poor you. Hope your feeling better soon, gentle hugs, take it easy
Night my lovely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.