Krusties #15 Krustycrumpets are the tops we don’t tolerate any Bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think the thread was locked just as I posted this so just wanted to post again….

@MrsCranky wishing you all the best for your op….hubby had open heart surgery 8 years ago to fix a massively leaking mitral valve….all sorted and he’s had no problem since. You will be fine as you obviously look after yourself very well. Take care and do what the nursing staff tell you afterwards….don’t try to push things too quickly….no willy whittling for a while! 😘😘xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Think the thread was locked just as I posted this so just wanted to post again….

@MrsCranky wishing you all the best for your op….hubby had open heart surgery 8 years ago to fix a massively leaking mitral valve….all sorted and he’s had no problem since. You will be fine as you obviously look after yourself very well. Take care and do what the nursing staff tell you afterwards….don’t try to push things too quickly….no willy whittling for a while! 😘😘xxxx
Thanks Connie. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wishing MrsC all the best for her operation. Sending you lots of love. Take care me dear xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well,duck my old boots😳good grief first time ever,thanks folks..🤣
I haven't heard that saying for a while or ride me sideways. Love MrsC xxxx

Wishing MrsC all the best for her operation. Sending you lots of love. Take care me dear xx
Thank you Harri. Love MrsC xxxx

One random tip that someone gave us but it a definite yes….when you get discharged from hospital ask whoever is picking you up to bring a pillow…and place it across your chest before you put your seatbelt on xx
I woukd like someone to turn up in a sleeping bag. Maybe Im selfish. Lol x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I hope they play ZZtop in the theatre. Lol. At least I can go out with a bang. Love to everyone here. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Morning Krustienipples.Wonder what the bleedin weather will be like.

Hope Mrs C is not too scared bless her.🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning all

I was flicking tv channels the other day and they have the Cazoo Derby coming up. Do you win a years worth of cazoos if win the Derby? Strange.

Cazoo
Yazoo
Yasu
Miumiu
Atishoo!

have a good day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning all😊
Congratulations dolly for your winning fred😘

Well it's a bright sunny morning. Looks like the weather is going to be nice this weekend so I might do an ocado shop so we're not tied to going out Saturday to do it. I'll get dragged out on a really long dog walk instead...yay😂

Morning all

I was flicking tv channels the other day and they have the Cazoo Derby coming up. Do you win a years worth of cazoos if win the Derby? Strange.

Cazoo
Yazoo
Yasu
Miumiu
Atishoo!

have a good day

I got one, or two😉
Bazoo....kas😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning all😊
Congratulations dolly for your winning fred😘

Well it's a bright sunny morning. Looks like the weather is going to be nice this weekend so I might do an ocado shop so we're not tied to going out Saturday to do it. I'll get dragged out on a really long dog walk instead...yay😂
I read it going to be chilly.

awww nice long dog walk hope hubs enjoys it.🤣🤣🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Typical got up early everything gone tits up.

Carbon monoxide alarm sounded had to open windows and doors call Emergency gas. Gas bloke came knocked on door rang bell, nobody there. I had to go round hub on the bog,

it’s gonna be one of those days
Anyone speak Swahili?

Dolly? Put a brew on.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.