Krusties #15 Krustycrumpets are the tops we don’t tolerate any Bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheese
Please
Don’t tease me

Food
Rude
Get on with it

Sore
Throat
Who stole my goat?

Water
Daughter
You really ought to stop doing these bloody silly rhymes!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For Mrs C xxx
Thanks Rita. Been to the butterfly farm in Stratford today. They were landing on me and it made me teary. They are so beautiful. My heart was bursting. It was bloody hot though. I felt like I had been in a sauna.The ĺast time I went there was a while ago now. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks Rita. Been to the butterfly farm in Stratford today. They were landing on me and it made me teary. They are so beautiful. My heart was bursting. It was bloody hot though. I felt like I had been in a sauna.The ĺast time I went there was a while ago now. Love MrsC xxxx
When do you go to hossie Mrs C?❤
they are so wonderful see a couple of beautiful bees this morning,so I came back in and left tgem to it.❤

• Heart
Morning Krustienipples.Wonder what the bleedin weather will be like.

Hope Mrs C is not too scared bless her.🥰
Krustiesnipples now. Love it Dolly. What are you going to call us tomorrow. I'm not too scared today. I've been to see butterflies and they have a calming effect on me. My friends took me. They know what works. I push myself hard because I'm very driven and I hate quitting. They are going to come and wash and dress me afterwards and probably wipe my arse but they are great friends of mine and I will happily return the favour.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Krustiesnipples now. Love it Dolly. What are you going to call us tomorrow. I'm not too scared today. I've been to see butterflies and they have a calming effect on me. My friends took me. They know what works. I push myself hard because I'm very driven and I hate quitting. They are going to come and wash and dress me afterwards and probably wipe my arse but they are great friends of mine and I will happily return the favour.
Aww bless you Mrs C strong lady my gal.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sounds like a lovely day Jo🥰. It's very warm now, I'm a head and have just cut the grass in a black dress🤷‍♀️ sweated my tits off🤣
You'll be fine my on monday lovely. Take it easy😘

• Heart
Be strong Jo xx

• Heart
@PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy ….Phoebs here are the pictures I took today…first one is the block of flats you had a house behind…2nd one is the house on the corner of Penton Road that used to have a pool (was on the right of the photo where rubble is) which has been completely gutted inside and remodelled…and last one is the mahoosive house that’s been built on the other side of the river! x
I know where that is - I used to live On the Other Side of the River, not far from the Palace :)

• Heart
When do you go to hossie Mrs C?❤
they are so wonderful see a couple of beautiful bees this morning,so I came back in and left tgem to it.❤
Monday Dolly. Im going private though through my work. My bosses can be knobs on times but I'm a hard worker and reliable and even though we clash sometimes they've been very supportive.. I've told my friends the worst case scenario will you please get me a wicker basket to be cremated in with boingy bees and butterflies sticking out and when I go to the oven make sure you play "Its getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes" ZZtop first though. Think Alice from the vicar of dibley. I've been tired for a while but I push myself because I want to be active even when I don't feel like it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Monday Dolly. Im going private though through my work. My bosses can be knobs on times but I'm a hard worker and reliable and even though we clash sometimes they've been very supportive.. I've told my friends the worst case scenario will you please get me a wicker basket to be cremated in with boingy bees and butterflies sticking out and when I go to the oven make sure you play "Its getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes" ZZtop first though. Think Alice from the vicar of dibley. I've been tired for a while but I push myself because I want to be active even when I don't feel like it
Oh bless you,you will be fine you have a very strong constitution ! Those butterflies,bees etc will be waiting for you..you will see load,they will all be waiting for you..bless you❤

• Heart
Oh bless you,you will be fine you have a very strong constitution ! Those butterflies,bees etc will be waiting for you..you will see load,they will all be waiting for you..bless you❤
I'm going to make it for my 8th butterfly count. There's a lot to do x

Sounds like a lovely day Jo🥰. It's very warm now, I'm a head and have just cut the grass in a black dress🤷‍♀️ sweated my tits off🤣
You'll be fine my on monday lovely. Take it easy😘
Oh no Ems. I would've lent you my Dickies boilersuit. Never cut grass in dresses

• Haha
Reactions: 3
An ode to MrsC

You can whittle on your willy
You can be ever so silly
I will call you naughty Nelly
But you’re mine

Best of luck in your encounter
Do not worry do not flounder
We all send you love like Tele
Who loves you baby, you’ll be fine

Love and best wishes
Stef xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Aww bless you Mrs C strong lady my gal.❤
You can lose battles in life but it's only when you give up. That's when you are defeated. I remember when my lovely dad was ill with his end stage kidney failure. I was changing his bedding over and he cried about his fistula hurting. He said I've had enough and I cwtched him up and said " you will be fine dad. you have me" I left his home and had to pull over in the layby and be sick. Notice I don't tit in them. I was sick in the bathroom for months before he died. He said to me weeks before he died. You struggled coming into this world. I was in an oxygen tent at birth and then really ill at 6 years old coughing blood up. Then I built myself up. He said out of all my kids Im the most proud of you. You've fought all your life and achieved against all the odds. There's 4 of us. They are all pissheads. I don't like them. My dad understood how I worked. I loved playing chess with him. Miss my Dad. Love MrsC xxxx
An ode to MrsC

You can whittle on your willy
You can be ever so silly
I will call you naughty Nelly
But you’re mine

Best of luck in your encounter
Do not worry do not flounder
We all send you love like Tele
Who loves you baby, you’ll be fine

Love and best wishes
Stef xxxx
Thanks Steph. Woohoo. I love it. Do you love it? Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh wow, that's a transformation and a half! To have the money to afford something like that! I don't think my £30 lottery win is going to quite cover it. 😂 The other one is amazing, too! Such a shame that most of these beautiful houses will sit empty for the majority of the year, or will be put on Airbnb as party houses. :( Thanks for taking those for me. ❤ It's lovely to see the old place again. It's funny, my partner and I were lamenting dribbling about the Indian restaurant the "shahee mahal" in Staines last night. It's the best Indian we've ever had. I might move back just for that! 😂😘
Well the restaurant is still there! 😉😘

• Heart
Glad you had a lovely time x
I love to sit amongst the butterflies and when they land on you it's a gift. It's very calming for your soul. They tickle when they land on you. Little things make your heart burst and make your day x

• Heart
Thank feck its Friday! A long weekend and half term next week. I'm feeling relaxed already (nothing to do with the glass of wine I've just poured and have sat down in the garden with)😉😂
Hope everyone has a lovely evening😘, I'd better start cooking...maybe just give me five mins😁 xxx

• Heart
Mrs C little poem by William Wordsworth.
I’VE watched you now a full half-hour;

Self-poised upon that yellow flower

And, little Butterfly! indeed

I know not if you sleep or feed.

❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.