Krusties #15 Krustycrumpets are the tops we don’t tolerate any Bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Typical got up early everything gone tits up.

Carbon monoxide alarm sounded had to open windows and doors call Emergency gas. Gas bloke came knocked on door rang bell, nobody there. I had to go round hub on the bog,

it’s gonna be one of those days
Anyone speak Swahili?

Dolly? Put a brew on.
Oh what a bugger of a day so far,I will make you a stiff drink Harri.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I read it going to be chilly.

awww nice long dog walk hope hubs enjoys it.🤣🤣🤭
He will and the kids and the dogs...it's me that fecking hates it! If there isn't any shops or a beer garden at the end of it then what's the bleeping point🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tits up
Gone to pot
Dry rot

Broken cup
Face a mess
Hole in dress

Pissed off
Fed up
Trod in tit
That’s it
I’m off

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ball cock
Stop cock
Sod off

Single sock
Tripped on rock
Tickly cough
Where are my special lozenges?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
An apple a day means you can’t be bothered to cook and think you’re being healthy!

good day all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
We all know she (skanky)is a cruel bastard,some poster posted this.

Jinx20
5 MIN AGO
We lived in Patcham where she was growing up. She was a spiteful little girl. Climbed into trees to take out birds eggs & smash them. Her language was atrocious

effin CNT..😡😡😡😡 not surprised though.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
@PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy ….Phoebs here are the pictures I took today…first one is the block of flats you had a house behind…2nd one is the house on the corner of Penton Road that used to have a pool (was on the right of the photo where rubble is) which has been completely gutted inside and remodelled…and last one is the mahoosive house that’s been built on the other side of the river! x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oooeeeah posh,lovely.☺

Well,FFS after ages,finally booked me Barnet in!god it’s driving me mad,I feel real old scruff.Hopefully I will feel better After.

• Heart
Oooeeeah posh,lovely.☺

Well,FFS after ages,finally booked me Barnet in!god it’s driving me mad,I feel real old scruff.Hopefully I will feel better After.
Don’t think the mahoosive one will go up for sale…I think it’s been built for some Arabs who will probably only stay in it a few days per year 🤦‍♀️ Think the remodelled one is being done up by the current owners so again don't think it will be up for sale when it’s finished…..but if either of them do go up for sale I’m going to arrange a viewing just to have a nosey 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
@PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy ….Phoebs here are the pictures I took today…first one is the block of flats you had a house behind…2nd one is the house on the corner of Penton Road that used to have a pool (was on the right of the photo where rubble is) which has been completely gutted inside and remodelled…and last one is the mahoosive house that’s been built on the other side of the river! x
Oh wow, that's a transformation and a half! To have the money to afford something like that! I don't think my £30 lottery win is going to quite cover it. 😂 The other one is amazing, too! Such a shame that most of these beautiful houses will sit empty for the majority of the year, or will be put on Airbnb as party houses. :( Thanks for taking those for me. ❤ It's lovely to see the old place again. It's funny, my partner and I were lamenting dribbling about the Indian restaurant the "shahee mahal" in Staines last night. It's the best Indian we've ever had. I might move back just for that! 😂😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.