Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Think the thread was locked just as I posted this so just wanted to post again….

@MrsCranky wishing you all the best for your op….hubby had open heart surgery 8 years ago to fix a massively leaking mitral valve….all sorted and he’s had no problem since. You will be fine as you obviously look after yourself very well. Take care and do what the nursing staff tell you afterwards….don’t try to push things too quickly….no willy whittling for a while! 😘😘xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning Krustietoejams

Sunny outside.

One of the photos we were talking out yesterday,fuck me I look bit podgy there🤭
7-C56-CC56-D2-E4-44-D2-8-AA4-CCEE4-A934-CFB.jpg
upload a photo

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

not on my watch

VIP Member
I remember Mile End ! My ex-s luvverly mother lived up t'other end of Globe Road on the Roger's Estate!
I'm glad I walk to work these days...there's always something happening on London transport these days

It was notty,the food there is so nice,called Sizzling Sausage.I was bloody Hank.🤣
I might have to go out and buy one now for me lunch lol

Our dog wearing her bling lol

Has anyone heard from @MrsCranky lately

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Thank you both @Facehugger and @MrsEms always lovely to read your messages 🥰😀🤗😘👽🐾💖❤😊👍 xx.
Welcome to you too @Skiah, nice to see you here and you aren't dull at all.❤❤❤💕🤗😘🥰 xx

I hope @265 comes back, that's not like him at all, strange also his not go a profile pic..I enjoyed his daily updates and meal pics when I popped on.

Oh I forgot @Facehugger yep that's it I think the bench with H and M with the dog and Richmond sausage talk...I forgot that loool but you have jogged my memory and made me smile 😄💕❤💖👽🐾🥰🤗😘 xx.

I see if I have any of those garden pics of that time and add one on this message..

Got a few and it's going back to September 2020. Only found two..I'm sure I did one with the dog in and a Richmond in too...I check more tomorrow Love and hugs from Pom 🥰👽🐾💖💕❤🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16321698819310.jpg

Resizer_16012505049620.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Oooeeer!who are they talking about on Skanky Fred?re poster that is posting under different user name? What the fck have I missed? Oh this will get me itching.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

MrsEms

VIP Member
See, now I was just telling my little boy a story but I think he's looking at me funny...
Though he may just be thinking "mummy, please don't take me to that dog groomers again"🤣
Poor boy!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Good afternoon, happy jubilee you lovely lot 👽🤗❤😘🇬🇧🇬🇧 just popping in to wave my flag at you quickly & make sure you're all facehugged, I'll be back later just off out on a mission with son for a bit xx
Happy jubilee weekend my friend 😀💖👽🐾🐾❤🥳🤗😘 xx.
Glad you got the week off and don't have to go back to work to after the bank hoilday..have a lovely weekend and for you 🥃🥃 xx

As you know I'm not been well at all with my underactive thyroid..the past few weeks have been the worst but at long last the doctor has highered my dose up from 100mg to 125mg a day. I'm alot better, not 100 percent of course but I can get about better, less exhaustion and not as much pain.

I go to Frankfurt in two weeks. I take some pics to add on here when I'm back 💖 x

I wish you and all of the krusties a lovely jubilee weekend 😀..Loads of love and Pom hugs to you and the krusties ❤🤗😘💖👽🐾💕💓🥰😘 xx

Resizer_16101309324740.jpg

Resizer_16273204672161.jpg

Resizer_16350780072460.jpg

Resizer_16274845751493.jpg

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
You don't have to thank me for anythin lovey 👽🤗🥰😘❤🐕🐾 you're still adjusting to your new tablets & keeping going, don't be so hard on yourself, it's s difficult thing to stay positive all the time in your situation. I can say that as I'm through it now & feeling so much better in everything, I wish I had a time machine to zap you forward about 5 years, all done and tampons/big knickers consigned to the bloody bin in more ways than one 🤣👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾 you keep your lovely chin up & tail wagging sweetheart, and give yourself a hug for making everyone smile with your pics. You got this my friend 😘😘🐕🐾 XXx

View attachment 1326105
You have been such a comfort with your messages my friend and also I love the Pom pic that cheered me up too 💕💖🤗👽🐾❤🥰😘 xx.
I notice a pattern every month with my moods, drives me up the wall lol. I can't wait to that time menopause and time of months are finished, hope it happens soon as I'm 48.
I promise I try to keep chin up and tail wagging Love and hugs Pom 😊😀🤗💖💕👽🐾❤🥰😘 xx.

POM your photos are the things that keep me on these threads a lot of the time…..they’re bloody amazing! 🥰😘x

Thanks for your lovely compliments nice to hear how much they're enjoyed thank you 😀❤❤❤💖💕🥰😘🤗😊 xx
I be making more Pom pics very soon, not happy with court been delayed and Katie getting off again...my mood couldn't handle that today but I promise I won't give my pics up Love Pom 💖❤💕🥰🤗😘 xx.

Evening my Krustyfuckers🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 oh I think that has to be my favourite dolly❤

Hugger, I will happily take one of your biggest hugs, please and thankyou😘

My darling @Pom Bear, you've been here since I've joined and have given me the biggest smiles when I've been unwell or down you've made me laugh with your clever pics. I love you for that and thankyou🥰😘❤ Your pictures are fab, I look and love them on other threads too, I'm truly a pom fan🤣 I'm not sure what's happened this evening but head up, tail up and shake it😉🤣 we got you xxxxx

Thankyou all for your kind words all. I needed it❤

Night night🥰😘❤ xxxx
Thank you so much MrsEms 😊💖❤💕🥰🤗😘 xx That's great to hear how much I can cheer you up with my Pom pics 🥰😀🥰🤗😘💕 xx
I'm my worse critic on pmt and feeling down days. I be wagging my tail again. Love from Pom 🥰❤🤗💕😘 xx.

Pom batteries are charging nicely 💖😀🥰❤🤗😊😘 xx.

Resizer_16546503119451.jpg

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Connie Alan Titmarsh (they were talking about trees) one tree in Windsor great Park apparently is 1000 years old,date back to William the Conquer. Wonderful.
William is an ancestor of mine - yes he really is! I tell you all this, I ought to take over the World with what I've discovered and as such guess who'd be on the execution block first? ;)

I''m offski now anyway; Bon soirée et aussi bonne fetes pour le weekend de Pentecost 🇫🇷

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
@MariaCallous23 I thought I tag you on here, thanks for your lovely message on the Katie thread ❤🥰🤗😘💖 xx
I'm not active on the Katie thread for the time been, but anytime you like a look at my pics, click on my name, go to my account and then click on my content if you like to look ❤🥰🤗😘 xx.
@Dollylovesshoes and thank you too for your lovely message on there 🥰❤💖🤗😘xx

I might have a quick lurk but not going to be active. I spent too much time in that thread and it took alot of my time up. I might feel differently one day though 😊💕💖🤗🥰😘 xx

Back later Love Pom 🥰

• Heart