Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to a barn dance tonight. My friend and I know this farmer. It will be a good laugh I think. I've got my denim shorts, crop top, gingham shirt, cowboy hat and cowboy boots ready. There's bails of hay to sit on and food! Lots of food!

That sounds fun! I've got the Gavin and Stacey episode in my head now where they do the barn dance with Nessa and Bryn singing islands in the stream🤣

I bloody loves that song I do, no word of a lie😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's everyone having for tea tonight then? I'm knocking up a curry. Got my poppadoms and some bahjis! I like the idea of it but never bloody eat it🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
That sounds fun! I've got the Gavin and Stacey episode in my head now where they do the barn dance with Nessa and Bryn singing islands in the stream🤣

I bloody loves that song I do, no word of a lie😉
Me too Ems. I'm really excited to go.the farmers we know are great. We have a good laugh up the club. It was lovely of them to invite us. I think they may regret it though. Lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Awww Mrs C line dancing as well gal!go for it!Have a fabby time.❤
Thanks Dolly. I'm really excited and looking forward to the buffet. Im in my size 10 denim shorts now. Not that size and looks matter. I like someone's mind. Interested in minds and how they make me feel. I hope the food is nice. I'll let you know tomorrow. Is Dave behaving? Love MrsC xxxx

I’m celebrating my Vippy with a magic bag from Greggs via the Too Good To Go app 🤣🤣
Go sister. Fellow V.I.P. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What's everyone having for tea tonight then? I'm knocking up a curry. Got my poppadoms and some bahjis! I like the idea of it but never bloody eat it🤷‍♀️🤣
I’ve just eaten cabbage cooked with bacon,I love it with a sausage toad (no not mine a Aunt Bessieshit) non meat sausages. It was not bad loved me cabbage/bacon thing though.

Why don’t you eat it Ems?nis it the typical thing of cooking it then a nahh can’t eat it thingy?

• Heart
I’ve just eaten cabbage cooked with bacon,I love it with a sausage toad (no not mine a Aunt Bessieshit) non meat sausages. It was not bad loved me cabbage/bacon thing though.
I'm glad you've eaten Dolly. Love MrsC xxxx

Nice fine day outside, having a rest for now after yesterday which was quite a good
day at work. Getting that front lawn cut later in the day, amazing how much it's
grown in the past 3 weeks. The back lawn looks okay but that also needs a cut and
the edging needs doing. I need to clear a path to my sheds, a lot of weeds to pull
up and after the rain we've had that should be quit easy.

I'm quite shocked that the price of fuel has increased again, around my way the
main price is £1.71 which is about the same in London so no advantage getting my
fuel anywhere. I fear that it's going to go even higher, I can handle the price increase
as long as I get a good return on what I use.

Because of the price of fuel using my "Big Honda" is now a luxury, I've even considered
selling the bike but I've spent a lot of money on her and she's still good. The Honda is
such a great bike to ride and I'm so unsure what to do. For now I'm just going to use
her for the odd day, just to keep her in good shape.
Can you keep me in good shape too. Love your wife. I don't want to be used for the odd day or 2 though. Lol. Love MrsC xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Got that front lawn cut, finally did the edges which hasn't been done since last year I think!
Sadly the lawn has the salt and pepper effect and I wish I could kill those bleeping weeds!
Anyway it looks tidy unlike some of the front lawns up my road that hasn't even had the
first cut yet.

Caught up with my medical drama's after my steaming hot shower and my evening meal,
all I need now is paracetamol to help ease the aches and pains I'm going to have Sunday
morning. I'm debating if I should have a crack at the back garden where there is much to
do.

Morning Krustiecrumpets 🥰 Hope all chums are well this bright morning.

Well,see what we will be in for today.🥰 looks nice out.

Hmm it’s fuckface birthday today..old hag.🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning all

Turned out nice today it seems.

Washing today. Last day of premier league.

A question to all shoe lovers. What’s the point of those sky high sandals which only have a thin strap at the front and thin strap round ankle. I’m assuming they don’t give you much support? Anyway I won’t be buying any soon, I need comfort and traction and big toe coverage, the number of times I’ve stubbed my toe!

have a good day

Attachments

• Haha
No, I think the young Ukrainian woman has probably done the wife a favour!
Just what I was thinking! He certainly ain't no oil painting and was obviously that way inclined long before the refugee came his way - the missus is well-rid imo. Just wait till he comes a-grovelling back when girlfriend has dumped him for a better model :)

Hello all though! Look on today as my son's birthday rather than it's birthday;
I've just had a horrible thought though - imagine he's out having a nice lunch around Horsham with his family and dat fing bursts in with the gob flapping to ruin the occasion?

• Haha
Morning all

Turned out nice today it seems.

Washing today. Last day of premier league.

A question to all shoe lovers. What’s the point of those sky high sandals which only have a thin strap at the front and thin strap round ankle. I’m assuming they don’t give you much support? Anyway I won’t be buying any soon, I need comfort and traction and big toe coverage, the number of times I’ve stubbed my toe!

have a good day
Harri that’s not Babs is it?🤣❤ It’s her OF pose.

• Haha
Got that front lawn cut, finally did the edges which hasn't been done since last year I think!
Sadly the lawn has the salt and pepper effect and I wish I could kill those bleeping weeds!
Anyway it looks tidy unlike some of the front lawns up my road that hasn't even had the
first cut yet.

Caught up with my medical drama's after my steaming hot shower and my evening meal,
all I need now is paracetamol to help ease the aches and pains I'm going to have Sunday
morning. I'm debating if I should have a crack at the back garden where there is much to
do.
Our lawn is awful…..so many weeds in it 😫

Well Done @Constantlychargingipadnow on getting your VIP 💖💓🥰❤💕🤗😘 xx.
I got your message when looking at my alerts, very sorry on the late reply. Well Done love from Pom 💖🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

View attachment 1284488
Ah thank you @Pom Bear ….. I haven’t had a medal in years 🤣🤣. That’s lovely xx

We’ve got a surprise 60th gathering for a friend this afternoon so definitely won’t be going to Skanky’s birthday party 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Morning all. Hope everyone is okay. Dolly, Ems and Connie the barn dance was bloody fab. We had a great night. I got home around 11.40 last night. I had 3 bottles of lager and tonnes of quiche and mini pasties. We danced and laughed all night. Ive already done 50 lengths of the pool this morning. Im doing boring tit now like washing and hoovering. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
I had a lie in this morning, bit stiff and sore from yesterdays fun with the lawn.
Not doing much today, having a quiet day and we have Roast Chicken today.

@MrsCranky washing and hovering on a Sunday?? Shame on you! 🤭 😘 😘

• Haha
I had a lie in this morning, bit stiff and sore from yesterdays fun with the lawn.
Not doing much today, having a quiet day and we have Roast Chicken today.

@MrsCranky washing and hovering on a Sunday?? Shame on you! 🤭 😘 😘
I know, sad it is but it has to be done unless I summon the fairies. Are you okay my sweetheart? Love MrsC xxxx

Morning all. Hope everyone is okay. Dolly, Ems and Connie the barn dance was bloody fab. We had a great night. I got home around 11.40 last night. I had 3 bottles of lager and tonnes of quiche and mini pasties. We danced and laughed all night. Ive already done 50 lengths of the pool this morning. Im doing boring tit now like washing and hoovering. Love MrsC xxxx
Awwww sounds fab Mrs C did you wear yer cowboy boots and Mrs Ems chaps?🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.