Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a few houses that were really run down on the towpath on the way up to the Sainsburys. Really sorry looking properties. I wonder if it's one of them you're talking about. The gardens were always overgrown and flooded. It's the ones where the gates went right onto the towpath. I've tried to look on streetview but they don't have many pictures.

Yeah, I don't fancy one of them either! Especially in my bikini! lol There's far too much foot traffic, you'd never get peace. And I bet renovated they are a pretty price. I remember looking at one of the flats on the river that was for sale and it was half a million ten years ago. It's funny money in Surrey.

ETA We were in a house behind these flats...

View attachment 1278478
Yes I thought that was the flats you were talking about….at the left side as you look at the photo there’s a little slipway with a path over it.

There was a few houses that were really run down on the towpath on the way up to the Sainsburys. Really sorry looking properties. I wonder if it's one of them you're talking about. The gardens were always overgrown and flooded. It's the ones where the gates went right onto the towpath. I've tried to look on streetview but they don't have many pictures.

Yeah, I don't fancy one of them either! Especially in my bikini! lol There's far too much foot traffic, you'd never get peace. And I bet renovated they are a pretty price. I remember looking at one of the flats on the river that was for sale and it was half a million ten years ago. It's funny money in Surrey.

ETA We were in a house behind these flats...

View attachment 1278478
I’ll take some photos next week….looks like rain tomorrow 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh my lovely harri, it's great to have you back🥰 I've missed your great sense of humour🤣

I am trying to refrain from making any fat pussy comments🤭

Hope all is going well today, lots of love 🥰❤ xxx
Hi lovey,

thank you sweetie

the lady from the council came to see about mums surroundings today to see if she could get around ok, the thing is it’s so packed full of junk, she needs a clear path. I am thinking of getting a cannon to eject anyone and anything that annoys me as my patience is wearing thin especially with me dad. He’s a bloody pain!

Thank you, it’s been so lovely to have mum back

oh please, I love rude jokes, you know me MrsEms!

Thanks for all your continuing support and love, Dolly has been telling me
Lots of love and fur and boobs
Harri xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wish more people would take their exotic pets out for a wee wander. It's lovely to see.
As long it's not someone walking around with a snake 🐍around their neck - I'd run the opposite way screaming

Dolly and for those of you wanting to know. Babs, mum’s cat has said she will put off having her boobs done for the time being but is still into making money on the side. She’s looking at those pay per view videos where people are force fed cake until they explode. Not sure if it’s a goer but any ideas for money making for a large white cat are welcome!
Lovely to see you back Harry and glad your Mum is back home with her family ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
haha The famous Scottish munchie box! :oops: 😂 It's no wonder Scotland is the heart attack capital of Europe!

I'm glad to hear your Mum is home and on the mend, Harri. ❤
Thank you Phoebe, I’m very fussy with food but even someone who ate everything would struggle with the rubbish in that box, horrendous! I love the comments from the bloke, so funny like you could break a window with one of the chicken nuggets. In this particular instance its definitely quantity over quality!

Thank you, mum says she already feels better being at home xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all! Back to Rain Central here again which explains why the neighbours were out at 8PM last night frantically cutting their grass. Its a strange French Thing that they seem to do their gardening in the evenings because whilst I understand Down South they'd do it because its too hot during the day that really doesn't apply here, ie our weather is better than the UK but hardly Mediterranean! I was going to be the village weirdo today and mow ours in daylight hours but the rain has put a stop to that :)

Not much planned today apart from the usual delights of cleaning and ironing (which I despise) hey ho :)

I received a shocking email the other day though from a friend where we used to live to tell us her husband had died suddenly from a massive heart attack - aged 61! Jeez :( The paramedics who came said that it would have been instantaneous and he wouldn't have known a thing about it, nevertheless its little consolation to his greiving widow is it? Now I'm off to see what skankbag has been lying about today.
Toodle-oo xxx

• Heart
I’m not mocking this lady but surely she could have worn a more supportive top bit to her dress! MrsEms she needs your help!

morning all
She needs more than my help...some scaffolding for those boobies and a bloody good dentist might be a start🤣

Morning my lovely😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
She needs more than my help...some scaffolding for those boobies and a bloody good dentist might be a start🤣

Morning my lovely😘 xx
Hi lovey

I’ll see if dads got a spare set of false teeth that have been washed,

honestly I wonder what her husband thought on seeing his bride? “There’s gold in them their hills!”

• Haha
Hi lovey

I’ll see if dads got a spare set of false teeth that have been washed,

honestly I wonder what her husband thought on seeing his bride? “There’s gold in them their hills!”
She has my sympathy to be honest, gravity is a cruel thing when you got the big titties...I know it only too well😬😂 As for the teeth, if I keep falling over and face planting the floor...

tit, THIS COULD BE ME😭😭🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She has my sympathy to be honest, gravity is a cruel thing when you got the big titties...I know it only too well😬😂 As for the teeth, if I keep falling over and face planting the floor...

tit, THIS COULD BE ME😭😭🤣🤣
What’s the opposite of gravity? Never had your problem not boobs or teeth. How lucky am I?

• Haha
What’s the opposite of gravity? Never had your problem not boobs or teeth. How lucky am I?
Oooh, the opposite of gravity🤔 anti-gravity. Which would also pose as a problem because then my big tatas would be floating around and I wouldn't be able to see past them🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Ok. Gravity isn't that bad...keeps my knees warm😘😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Oooh, the opposite of gravity🤔 anti-gravity. Which would also pose as a problem because then my big tatas would be floating around and I wouldn't be able to see past them🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Ok. Gravity isn't that bad...keeps my knees warm😘😂
You and your floating orbs! I shall nickname you Mystic Ems!

• Haha
Connie all gorgeous..Pissed down a lot this morning,I popped in to garden the smell of my beautiful darling Azalea is heavenly..Beautiful big orange blooms..She is such an elderly lady..You can’t buy her anymore apparently.

5-F4-A303-D-97-A3-493-A-8-D77-2149-A5-A7-E34-E.jpg

• Heart
Evening my friends 👽🤗❤😘 hope everyone's ok. Thank god it's the weekend is a I can say 🤣

@Harrigan it's lovely to see you back ❤ am so glad your Mum is home, I hope she continues her recovery well now she's back in her own surroundings xx

@Constantlychargingipadnow your buckets are blooming nicely. I've been feeding my Warsaw Nike since the buds started forming, she's started flowering lovely the last couple of days. This is a double flower, it's as big as my hand 😘 xx
IMG_20220520_190014~2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Evening my friends 👽🤗❤😘 hope everyone's ok. Thank god it's the weekend is a I can say 🤣

@Harrigan it's lovely to see you back ❤ am so glad your Mum is home, I hope she continues her recovery well now she's back in her own surroundings xx

@Constantlychargingipadnow your buckets are blooming nicely. I've been feeding my Warsaw Nike since the buds started forming, she's started flowering lovely the last couple of days. This is a double flower, it's as big as my hand 😘 xx
View attachment 1281427
Thank you so much face. It’s so lovely to be able to look after mum at home. We can never repay what she has done for us all these years. xxx

What a beautiful flower! We have a clematis too, they are so gorgeous when they spread along a fence or side of a house.

Dolly, does your elderly azalea need a walking frame or support stockings?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

View attachment 1281427
Wow that’s amazing Facie! I’ve bought three lots of 2 clematis and planted them at either end of things over the last couple of years….only one of each lot has survived so whereas I was expecting one either end of trellis/border etc I’m left with one at each place 😫xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.