Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had mine short, shaved number one short, but with a long fringe for years. Guys would always want to feel my hair, then ask if I was gay 🙄 all the damn time 🤣
once had a guy ask my mate if I was a good shag...fucker thought I was a girl lol

I had mine short, shaved number one short, but with a long fringe for years. Guys would always want to feel my hair, then ask if I was gay 🙄 all the damn time 🤣
Bloody men...an'all

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was always stroking my head, always had a no2. An ex forgot to put the grade on once and I had a bald patch, I told him he'll have to do it all over now (apart from tails), I looked like a Monk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
They were brilliant weren’t they! I managed to convince a bloke I worked with that hubby was one of them 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣
You legend lol

I was always stroking my head, always had a no2. An ex forgot to put the grade on once and I had a bald patch, I told him he'll have to do it all over now (apart from tails), I looked like a Monk
Now that's a pic I'd have like to have seen

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.