Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEms

VIP Member
Just popping in for a mo.

mum still in hospital but stronger. Hope she is back home soon but has developed an abscess.

People have been so kind and my hub has been so helpful, bless him.

special mention to MrsEms who is always so upbeat never mind her health problems and so caring of others. Also to dear Dolly who is truly a special friend.

lots of love
Harri xx
Aww, my lovely harri🥰 I've missed you so much my darling😘 I feel privileged to get a special mention from such a special person❤

It's good to hear that your mum is getting a little stronger so fingers crossed she'll be able to come home to you soon.
Good to have a helpful husband too...mine is like that when he remembers I cook his tea and iron his pants😉😂

Sending strength and love to you all. Take care of yourself😘❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7

VIP Member
Well,looks like fucking Skanky and SB are in Portugal another fuckung holiday,Dolly has filled the Pisspot up.😡
So people are claiming but I have my doubts, a lot of guess work, whatever is
going on with Skanky, she will not be seeing Harvey this weekend, that's two
weeks running.

Last edited:

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening, just my luck..I leave work and five mins into my walk home the fucking skies opened with a vengeance!.
Absolutely nothing worse than having wet socks and wet boxers 😒
Evening you wet, soggy Stormtrooper 🤣❤❤😘 best get out of them wet clothes asap methinks XXX

Evening friends 👽🤗❤😘 hope everyone's well tonight xx

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
I’m addicted to shortbread biscuits at the mo they are so delicious but so full of fat. Bugger that!

He spins, he flies, his sabre in the pie
The man with the Mac is back
He’s the old kid on the block
With a large bobbly sock
Well hidden

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsCranky

VIP Member
He is a legend of an actor.
Hope your well facey ❤❤❤

Go buy a stereo and enjoy your vinyl
He is a legend of an actor.
Hope your well facey ❤❤❤

Go buy a stereo and enjoy your vinyl xx
I would do but Im having a triple heart bypass on monday . I have heart disease in my family. I was hoping to put it off until autumn. Ive been fit all my life and its not fair. That's life. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart

VIP Member
Glad you are back now Captain,must make you feel better about that.❤
Actually had a good day, after delivery in Colchester it was 15:30 so I headed for
home, twas part of the plan, wasn't expected to do a full day. I stopped for coffee
and a croissant on the way home and rested for a bit because my head hurt a bit.
I'm doing a 3 day week this week and probably the same next week, depends how
tired I get and how much pain I get. This is all part of trying to get back to work
full time.

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
She needs more than my help...some scaffolding for those boobies and a bloody good dentist might be a start🤣

Morning my lovely😘 xx
Hi lovey

I’ll see if dads got a spare set of false teeth that have been washed,

honestly I wonder what her husband thought on seeing his bride? “There’s gold in them their hills!”

• Haha
I think we missed out on the thunder and lightning…there’s no way I would have slept through it. Good news ….lovely walk in Windsor GP today with loads of deer….bad news Fern MUA is in my town! (No idea why it comes up as Ashford Slough on social media 🤦‍♀️) Tried to upload a video of the deer crossing the Long Walk but it’s too large!

Attachments

• Heart
Afternoon all!
Hope everyone is having a good day ❤
Welcome @Bensler ❤
@Dollylovesshoes I worked at b&q when I was doing my degree and pregnant and the garden staff would leave a lot of the plants to wilt etc so they'd get them heavily discounted and would load up the flat bed trolleys with them when they'd been discounted and use the staff discount of 20% on top so the plants were so cheap!

@Rita Chevrolet omg! I am in love with your pigs, donkey and goat 😍 what are their names?
I love visiting farms. My kids are a bit too old to enjoy them now but they get dragged along to keep their mum happy lol

Having a rubbish day pain wise today. I’m unable to move without something hurting, so I'm going to snuggle and Netflix with Little Willy today. Got to keep on top of the pain meds which I haven't really been doing (naughty Ethel- I'm in trouble with Mr Ethel for this 😬) have a fabulous day you beautiful lot ❤ 🐾❤🐾

• Heart

VIP Member
I'm home, first full days work since the operation, now six weeks, well nearly.
Been going from the West End to East London and back again most of the
day. I ended up in Leytonstone around 5:30 but I had a pick up which I could
have turned down and gone home from where I was straight through the
Pipe. Instead I made the collection plus a couple of others, ended up in Fulham
Around 7:30.

No head pain and I don't feel tired so my recovery is nearly complete, only working
3 days this week to be 100 percent sure.

@Dawn Dayn will be pleased to hear this news, Thank you Dawn...(y)(y)

Now I'm going to catch up with skanky, I understand she could be in prison soon.....

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
That’s Hackney Captain nowhere near me not next to me.Although about twice they wanted to build houses etc next to me demolish factory,planning was refused,the school down the road has extended playground etc at the very back of factory but doesn’t interfere with us as such.Factory next to me was built in 1908,front of the building has a protection order.

Re the Swans nest,looking at more pics that were posted it seems bricks thrown at the nest,currently under investigation by the Wildlife police protection officers.Posible couple of sightings.
Hello Dolly. That's sad if someone is throwing bricks at the nest. I see ducklings on the canal near me and I always tell dogowners that there are little ones about and recommend that their dogs are kept on a lead. I remember walking down there a while ago and the ducklings were on the bank. Their mam was very protective of them and I'm glad. She came up to me when I was standing there though, right there at my feet. I could've touched her, then the ducklings came around behind her. She came to say hello I think and realised I wasn't a threat. Then the ducklings came around my feet. I loved that feeling. It made me smile all day. I love nature. I had my walking sandals on too and they were curious about my feet.

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Yep been raining here since 11am. Wind has dropped a bit now. I can guarantee as soon as my peonies bloom we get either strong winds and/or torrential rain to completely muller them 😫. Tree peony is flowering now so the flowers won’t last long 😬.
Awwww bless them,let’s hope windies go.🤞My gorgeous old lady Azalea is just about to bloom,I’ve had her since the eighties,she is gorgeous the blooms smells glorious.Lightens and colours up the garden.☺

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Oh dear,sorry I’m going to have a rant,I’m so fucking pissed off,I’ve had weeks of upstairs flat being gutted and work going on,drilling fucking noise all fucking day!i wasn’t informed work would be done,of course not !they obviously don’t care about a resident that lives downstairs,I don’t blame it on the guys working obviously.Surely they could find outbthevresidentbthat lives downstairs,it’s been day in day out..Fucking fridge freezer left in my and I mean MY front garden,that still hasn’t been taken away! I’m going bat crazy.I’m worried what fucker will move in.😢

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning all

ironing today and making pasta sauce, this is the glamour life!

I caught end of Hawkeye and The Last of the Mohicans this morning. I enjoyed it, good family fun but very outdated in its views. Funny seeing Lon Chaney JR playing a goodie for a change.

weather can’t seem to make its mind up, is it going to be warm and dry or cold and rainy?

Before I go thank you to Staple and Rita for your best wishes, hope I haven’t forgotten anyone if so I apologise but I appreciate everybody’s kindness so much

Take care and have a good day
Love Harri xxx

• Heart
Morning all, as I'm preparing to go back to work soon I'm trying to get use to
waking up to the alarm now. It's set for 8AM which is my normal time, I did
get up this morning around 8:30. Nice and Sunny out there today, going for
my bike ride after Lunch. Depending on my mood I might do more work in the
Garden.
Have a great ride today 🤗