Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning all😊

Well what a grotty day! It's absolutely pissing down, the dogs do not want to go for walkies and are on strike😂 Looks like we're cuddling up for the next few hours! I have builders here so no water either and it noisy.
It's going to be a long day stuck in the lounge with the dogs😴
Awwww morning Ems well looks like it’s going to piss down here as well,bleedin windy as well.Ahh b,ess doggies sitting with mummy.☺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi Phoebs don’t worry about your post…..it didn’t bother me in the slightest. You always make me laugh with your posts! I just found it really upsetting that the other poster kept calling me transphobic over my post…..as I said later (which has been removed) I would have said exactly the same thing about anyone in that photo….male/female/balloon/chair….so that‘s what I found offensive xx
I know. ❤ I guess different people just have different takes on how things are said. I don't think Angel comes from a place of hate when she challenges things - she just seems passionate about her beliefs/morals whatever you want to call it. I know you'll feel totally differently to me as you feel attacked, and that's ok. I just want everyone to love one another and hate when we can't. See....soft as shite. lol

Right, I'm away back to Skankiville to be funny... :D

xxx

• Haha
  • Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
Morning folks...Happy Friday to you all..got a great week ahead of me heading around the UK to see whitesnakes farewell tour, rangers in the europa league final and the Scottish Cup final!...who could ask for more

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Morning everyone😊

Thank you and bless you @Dollylovesshoes . Yep, I enjoy it too, so might even join in a bit more.😉
Welcome to the thread bensler😘 You must join in, we have a good laugh over here and look out for each other too❤

I'm MrsEms, know for my cooking skills, big baps and falling over😉😂

• Heart
  • Haha

VIP Member
This is such a beautiful photo..thank you very much for sharing 😊❤💕💖🥰🤗😘 xx.
Love from Pom 💖🥰😘 xx
Knew you would like that!!

I made the Skanky thread in a hurry, my dinner was being served, I wanted to add a
few more but my Sunday Roast comes first babes.

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Oh goodness! Hope all goes well for you Mrs C. What a way to spend a bank holiday Monday, I hope you will be ok xx
I don't do things by halves me. As you know but I love everyone. Well if I'm not here Ive had a great life. Love MrsC xxxx. Im frightened x

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Oh nowthen, he'd have looked wonderful riding into Wrestlemania 38 on his quad wearing that beauty Pom, that's fab, thank you soooo much! I can wash his old one now and he can wear that for a bit for the Summer, thank you very much my friend 🤣🤣 love and hugs to you, always 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾😘💗 xxxx

ETA bugger, my change avatar box has greyed itself out again, lol, I'll have to put him on in a bit xxxx
You're welcome very much and you made me smile saying you can wash the old one now like you did in your other message..though anytime you want to get him a new one your always welcome to ask 😄🤗🥰❤💖😊🐾👽😘 xx.
I admit out the three I've made I think this is my favourite, you chose a great pic there my friend! I even imagined him on his quad bike when you said that with him wearing it and I don't even watch the wresting lol 😄😄😄😄😊😘 xx.
So glad you love it and it does look great as a profile pic..glad your avatar box is sorted so you could add it as your profile ❤🥰💕💖👽🐾😘 xx.
Pom hugs and loads of love from Pom 💖💕🥰❤👽🐾🤗😘 xx

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
haha The famous Scottish munchie box! :oops: 😂 It's no wonder Scotland is the heart attack capital of Europe!

I'm glad to hear your Mum is home and on the mend, Harri. ❤
Thank you Phoebe, I’m very fussy with food but even someone who ate everything would struggle with the rubbish in that box, horrendous! I love the comments from the bloke, so funny like you could break a window with one of the chicken nuggets. In this particular instance its definitely quantity over quality!

Thank you, mum says she already feels better being at home xx

• Heart

VIP Member
Been out today, left around 10:45 this morning, went down to Crawley, paid a visit to "THE RANGE" which was
a bit of a disappointment but it was worth a good around. Didn't buy anything but did find a few bits and pieces
I would have liked to buy. Just so happens there is a MacDonald's so I had my Big Mac meal the headed down
to Horsham, mainly because the roads that way are ideal. I passed another MacDonald's on the A24 so I did a
U turn and headed for home stopping off at a Shell garage for a cup of coffee. Headed home but stopped into
a garden centre where I bought a couple of bird feeders and a twin pack of secateurs which were well priced.
Got home at 15:30, no gardening for me today, got home too late and I need a rest.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Thanks Diddy. I have a strong suspicion that it will be one of the carers that come and go to next door. They do have a Ring doorbell now but she’s very frail so rather than bother her I’m hoping one of her sons will pop round over the weekend and I’ll speak to them. We thought a neighbour a couple of doors down has CCTV so I popped round to them last night but it’s a fake one 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣xx
Connie,that’s bloody awful,we have few things that happen round here at the moment peoples fucking front gates being knicked.🙁I haven’t got one,I think that some of their gates just slot in where as the connection shouldn’t be like that,but it’s still soddin awful.Hope you get some answers.🤞

Another thing is peoples plants that are in front garden disappearing as well.😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

MrsEms

VIP Member
I’m not mocking this lady but surely she could have worn a more supportive top bit to her dress! MrsEms she needs your help!

morning all
She needs more than my help...some scaffolding for those boobies and a bloody good dentist might be a start🤣

Morning my lovely😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Thanks Captain 👍👍 and thanks everyone for liking my title, I didn't even think it was a contender 🤣

Anyway, as per the title, last thread we had lots of people poorly with one thing and another, good health to you all for this thread my friends 👽🤗❤😘 xx
So sorry I haven't been myself. Love and hugs to you. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart

VIP Member
That’s Hackney Captain nowhere near me not next to me.Although about twice they wanted to build houses etc next to me demolish factory,planning was refused,the school down the road has extended playground etc at the very back of factory but doesn’t interfere with us as such.Factory next to me was built in 1908,front of the building has a protection order.
I wasn't entirely sure where you lived, ignore me for being a bit of a twit.

Anyway, I've been out on the bike today, left home around 10:15 but my ride out was
limited because it's suppose to rain today. Headed out to a garden centre my parents
used to goto many years ago. This place is massive, even got a meat counter with local
produce. Had a good look around, the place sells more than just pots and plants. I did
come across some nice bird boxes, one for a Robin. Headed home VIA MacDonald's for
a Mayo chicken and coffee, as I finished my coffee it started spotting so I headed for
home. SO that's my ride for the day, as it's going to wet tomorrow I will not go for a ride
but I'm planning a ride for Friday. Going to a major town with some massive stores I want
to have a look around so I might be out for a good part of the day. All of this is for gearing
up for returning to work next week.

It’s pissing down now,been reading the Vardy thread,hope Colleen wins.
It's raining now, light rain, I'm also Team Coleen, always liked her even if she did
marry a granny fucker.

• Haha

VIP Member
Yes,we have had it,sun comes out blue sky then clouds over and pees down,gone dark now,looking at my lightening app quite a few storms about.
This has fucked up my plans for the day that's for sure, was going to do a little weeding since I'm
feeling rather good right now. The weather is so random it's not worth going out.

I'm quite pissed off with Miss Fucking Teflon, she had us all fooled and even the media had no idea
she was pulling off this remote stunt. She might be smug right now she has 2 other cases to deal with
so anything can happen.

• Sad

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Connie all gorgeous..Pissed down a lot this morning,I popped in to garden the smell of my beautiful darling Azalea is heavenly..Beautiful big orange blooms..She is such an elderly lady..You can’t buy her anymore apparently.

5-F4-A303-D-97-A3-493-A-8-D77-2149-A5-A7-E34-E.jpg

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
@MrsEms

If you have open sores/cuts in your mouth, it's good to use a salt wash, so you put a small amount of salt into cooled, boiled water, then swish it about and spit it out, don't swallow. (naughty folk I see you 🤭🤫😂 )

That helps to lesson any infection and keeps it all clean for any dental work needed. It also helps heal up sores too.

If it's really painful, you can try a soluble paracetamol, again, swish around then spit out, it helps calm the pain down.

Nice bit about it being so warm, you can try some ice pops so they numb it a bit (ice cream is sweet, so it can set it off aching again).

When I have this type of issue, I resort to custard, rice pudding, soggy cereal, it's hard to find any foods that don't provoke it.

Hope you feel better soon x
Thankyou didi❤ I'm just having to be very careful due to gum trauma and the front teeth being slightly loose they do ache a bit so I'm taking paracetamol. I can't put pressure on those teeth at all so being very careful with food! I used to be a dental nurse so I was quick with pushing the teeth back in straight before getting to the emergency dentist! Fingers crossed it'll repair itself now🤞

Awwww Ems,sounds wee bit better so you are back now horrible isn’t it?🥴
Yes it does feel a bit better thankyou dolly😘
Oh it's crap getting back to normal after holidays! I miss the beautiful views! I don't miss the shower in that cottage though...I could piss faster, It trickled out and didn't cover me bits🤣🤣 Brrrrrr

• Haha
  • Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
Have fab time notty..❤

Well,looks like fucking Skanky and SB are in Portugal another fuckung holiday,Dolly has filled the Pisspot up.😡
She has more holidays than Alan whicker

🤣🤣 That's a good one Dolly. Im gonna have to say to someone with a shiny head, "Are charging the flies to skate on your head?" Or say to anyone with an egg in the nest, "Hope you are charging the Blackbird rent" 🤭🤣

Talking of hair - I was in the supermarket the other day and I let a worker pass in front of me, he was pulling crates of beer.
He had a Paul Weller haircut and I thought to myself, wow, you're lucky. You still have a good head of hair.
Then he knelt down to stock up the bottom shelf, and right in the middle at the back of his head, he had a bald patch the size of a cox's apple 😳 - poor guy 🤭
I'm just so glad at my age I have a head of thick hair

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart