Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsCranky

VIP Member
I'm saying nothing about getting his boxers off, I'm claiming the fifth amendment 🤣

Hope you are getting back to full health Mrs C xx
Im okay. Had a terrible concussion. My friend was here for a few days. I pulled in the swimming pool today but I love Mr Captain. He's my man. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Harrigan

VIP Member
Talking of Knobs I see Brooklyn Beckham has another tattoo. This one give instructions on how to make a cheese sandwich

take care all and have a good day

• Haha
Morning Krustiebums hope everyone is healthy and happy today. Got through my 16 hour day in a polling station yesterday 😖 and heading off soon for my Windsor GP stomp. Glad to hear Skanky pleaded guilty…let’s hope this finally gets her sent down 🤞🤞. I know a few of you on here like old planes….forgot to post this on Sunday…there was a Lancashire practising for the Jubilee fly past. There are some videos too but I don’t know how to attach those…it always says they’re too big when I try 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Have a lovely day all x

Attachments

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Thank you Facey and MrsEms.

I saw a comical sight this afternoon going to the hospital. Dolly close your ears you’ve already heard it. A lady was walking her tiny dog. I realised the poor thing only had 3 legs. It went to cock it’s leg on the fence railing and because it only had 3 legs looked like it was doing a handstand. Anyway I thought it was funny but sad at the same time.

Sending my love to you all and BiffasBeemer and Jersey Girl and MrsC.
Harri xxx
Harri, that made me laugh😂 I would've seen that lovely little dog and thought the same...funny but a little sad too. Years back when I lived in Cardiff a dog used to take himself out for a walk as such. He didn't have his back legs but a trolley fitted! Always by himself but he was a very happy boy and living his life to the full. He did make us laugh when he was going at full speed...wondering if he had Goodyear tyres😂 It's wonderful how animals adapt!

Xx

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
My problem is the garden waste, my bin is nearly full and I have a bag of waste in the greenhouse,
still got loads to do and I have branches to deal with. For the moment the branches are between
both my sheds but I need to relocate them, plan is to clear behind my big shed and place them
there. I do have the garden path to deal with, I haven't done the edging yet so I might have a go
at that some time.
I have my gardener here,she is so lovely cares about environment etc,no weed killers or anything.She has been my gardener for years..

• Heart
Reactions: 6

VIP Member
People are talking food and it's a bit much for the "Meat and potatoes" guy I am 🤭

Buggering off outside, it's warm with a nice breeze.

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I'm an elderly wag too my late partner played for Blackpool in the dim and distant past before the wag was invented
Maybe we met once upon a time, long long ago? :)

I remember going to Anfield a couple of times (late 70s) where their wives were all upstairs in the Player's Lounge in their silver fox coats looking down on us standing in the pissing rain waiting to be shown to our seats in the stand. At the time I believe Liverpool did not offer lounge space before or after the match to the opposition's WAGS so all the visiting team's guests got treated the same way - left to stand outside getting frozen and/or drenched Maybe that was part of the tactics? LOL

Just been catching up quickly so apologies that I haven’t given EVERY SINGLE POST the 🤣 or ❤ that they deserve. The old retired brickie came and rebuilt my brick post today….did a great job. The post demolisher wanted us to pay towards it (NO) so gave us £200 of the £280 last Friday and will pay the rest next month coz she didn’t want to go thru car insurance (turns out she must only have 3rd party). I updated the police as they asked me too and sent her the screenshot to keep her in the loop…..she then rang me ranting about why did I do that….I can take her to court for the remaining £80 and she’ll only pay £10 per month…rant rant rant….I finally managed to shut her up and say I’d done what the police requested and sent her the update out of courtesy…and if she wanted to go to court she’d end up paying her and my costs 🤦‍♀️…..so then she’s ‘ ok thank you’. That was the cheapest quote by £120-140! So I now have another major headache from the silly cow‘s ranting so I’m off to hit the wine….if I’m suffering I might as well enjoy suffering! xx

• Heart
  • Sad

Harrigan

VIP Member
I see Gemma Collins has lost 3.5 stone again. Whenever she puts weight on no figure is given but when she loses weight it’s always 3.5 stone. I need some of those magic scales.

Pigs in blankets
Sheep in heels
Cockroach in platforms
Spin the wheel….

to be contd…

• Haha
  • Heart
I commented WTF is that on one of the pictures someone put up and a certain Tattler took offence and started giving their point of view quite a few times…which is fair enough but we’re all entitled to say what we think. Someone else said exactly the same but didn’t get the same response. I’ve had the same thing happen before with this person….that’s why I stopped commenting over there for a long time because it felt to me like I was being a bit victimised …. if they have an issue with something then call out everyone who says/does the same thing 🤷‍♀️. People get a bit sanctimonious sometimes on what essentially is a gossip site.
I hope my post after yours earlier didn't come across as me being an arsehole, Connie. I apologise if it did. I just wanted to point out that the boy in the picture was one of many young gay lads butchering themselves in the name of perfection or god knows what these days. He isn't Trans - he uses he/him in the insta profile picture and calls himself "prince." Maybe that will change as he gets older, who knows. I think most people's reaction would be that of shock and bewilderment. The poor guy has got a really skewed vision of what is attractive and he's turned himself into a cartoon character. I did a double take myself. Anyway, I get both of what you an Angel are saying. Urgh, I don't even know what i'm trying to say now. I hate arguments. I'm too soft. lol And sorry for posting this here....I derail the Katie thread enough. I don't want to keep the argument going but I also didn't want to say nothing. Much love to everyone. ❤

• Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
Evening, just my luck..I leave work and five mins into my walk home the fucking skies opened with a vengeance!.
Absolutely nothing worse than having wet socks and wet boxers 😒

• Haha
  • Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning all

had early bath hair washing session. Note to self, remember water displacement theory if you have a big bum

Dolly you would be proud of me I shaved my armpits feel half a stone lighter

I don’t follow the Kardashian’s but what a miserable waste of space they are and as for those wedding dresses! Oh well

Sweat stains anyone? Advice re removing in washing clothes. That and dried pasta sauce hard to erase any advice gratefully received but no win no fee

have a good day xx
Harri,I know that I’ve had t shirts with pasta stains soaked t shirt then washed,still there but hanged it out it was really sunny all day,I Looked t shirt stains had gone,the sun bleached them out,best thing.👍

Armpits done then🤣 I’m lucky don’t have to worry.🤣

Looks like Skanky has a court thing tomorrow!speeding! She wouldn’t say who was driving,it’s very confusing at the moment cos none of us was aware of it.I believe it’s a online court thingy.

Apparently driving thingy was 13 Sept 2021,she was already banned,she wouldn’t say who was driving.

This needs to go on her .wiki.

Last edited:
  • Haha