Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrigan

VIP Member
I’m tired off to bed smelling of cooking oil

If you wangle your welly
I won’t call you Nelly
If you dip your sheep
I will find you Mr OKeep

Dylan Thomas woz ‘ere

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Just a flying visit before we go out to dinner ( Burger King)! Woo hoo! Yes our town joined the 21st century recently and I am amazed to find that they actually have about 5 different options for veggies like me so I don't end up with a bloody limp salad!

Speaking of limp salad, have you seen skanky is threatening Tattlers again? Her and SB undoubtedly :( Wankers.
Rita enjoy yer veggie burger❤ Blimey yes! Fucking bastards who sent vile message to Angelic! She is not letting it go as well! just like they did with our lovely long term lady tattler.❤

• Heart

VIP Member
I'm home, had my meal, coffee and I have no fucking idea for the FRED suggestion.

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Afternoon folks, hope you are all doing well this lovely Thursday afternoon xx
Hi notty you home now?bit grey outside,not very warm either have effin fire on cos I is cold.☺

I needed to check me Cats protection membership couldn’t remember if I renewed it,anyway spoke to lovely lady put me though to correct dept,spoke to lady put me on hold,awwww whilst on hold they had a cat purring and kitten meowing,it was so lovely and soothing,

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Yes get them interested in nature. I can't wait for my little man to be at that age where I can show him and teach him about these things. There's a great world out there to explore. Love MrsC xxxx
It’s like when I was in the States staying at my friends house,we walked to her car and there was a huge Praying Mantis,I was mesmerised as they have always fascinated me,I watched it for ages but we needed to go get shopping,but eventually went.

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning Krusties,well another day another dollar so the story goes.Sunny here at the Mo,glad we had rain yesterday garden needed it.

• Heart
Morning all. Hope everyone is okay. Dolly, Ems and Connie the barn dance was bloody fab. We had a great night. I got home around 11.40 last night. I had 3 bottles of lager and tonnes of quiche and mini pasties. We danced and laughed all night. Ive already done 50 lengths of the pool this morning. Im doing boring shit now like washing and hoovering. Love MrsC xxxx
Ah I’m glad you had great fun MrsC! xx

• Heart